The Camberley Club
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... where there was quite a different atmosphere. Many neighbours had come out together on their front lawns for giant street parties and afternoon barbeques or drinks to wait for each leg of the cycling race.
Following the route down Ellis Ave ...
The Long Iron Road to Alaska, Toronto
a great nights sleep in this grand silent room I awoke about 07h50. I pushed
the button on the remote to open the electric curtains and what a great view it
was to awaken to. 15 floors up and looking out across the city from ones
bedroom is just magical.
up and about and after a nice cup of coffee I headed down to the restaurant for
breakfast. The way I had been eating ...
... for everyone in this book. I'm looking forward to Drury's next book.
Bad Blood - A Great Fast Read!, by Jim Patterson, Sept. 22 2014. This review is from: Bad Blood (Kindle Edition) Amazon.ca.
This was the first book written by the author, but had I not known this I could have sworn he had been writing books for some time! I'm not a baseball fan, but after reading the cover description of the book, I was interested. Sure enough there is a fair ...
November 8, 2014
After saying our goodbyes and doing final list checks, it is finally time. We are ready!
At the airport check-in we are assisted by the most helpful Air Canada staff - she arranged our seats for all of our flights! Lucky for Ken, he gets to sit beside Kate on every flight. Kate is in charge of monitoring, and halting Ken's snoring!
True to form Ken is asleep before the plane gets to the ...
... for reading, so the tablet was useless.
- I didn't really need my phone, as it was turned off most of the time to avoid battery loss/roaming charges, but it is an item of value, so I still had to carry it with me or lock it in a safe.
- Mark brought his camera, which we used instead of mine, so mine was useless.
- I didn't have all that much time to listen to music, so my iPod was also almost useless (I could have done without, and avoided the extra stress ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Awesome Place
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- everything Toronto has to …
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Typical, Upscale Marriott
- Weekend stay
- Faltava um minibar, mas a …
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice Place
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
- On edge of Chinatown.
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Lovely motel smaller than …
- It was nice
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Hilton Toronto
- Intelex conference
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Lovely hotel with good roo…
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Don't hesitate, just book.
- A good start
- Alone in T.O. !
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
655 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 3 star hotel
- Last Minute Lodging
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Hotel in a Great Loc…
- Ideal location
- Very Corporate hotel but c…
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Highly recommended
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- hyatt hotel
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Nice & clean hotel close t…
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Another Fairmont.
- Fit for a Queen