The Camberley Club
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... from Islamic to Aboriginal Art,
which I was really impressed by. They had the infamous art of Monet and Rubens,
as well as the American Gothic, which is basically two grumpy oldies looking
angry with pitchforks. It was marvellous. Finally, we took a look at the
infamous Bean. Not of the English comedy variety, but rather a black sculpture
of a bean. Pretty self explanatory really but people were loving it, taking
selfies, the vain ones enjoying ...
... with Toronto Transit.
After a busy day at work I was going to leave after 4 to get to the airport in time for my 9pm flight. It ended up being busy and I was stuck on the phone and replying to emails till 5pm. I hadn't changed my voicemail to say I was on vacation so had to answer the calls after 430 rather then ...
... tour. When I arrived at the museum with 3 hours to take in all of the Canadian history. The tour guide was very informative. He gave all of us on the tour a great insight into the city of Toronto. Time passed quickly and before I knew it was time to head off to my next activity.
The Bungee jump was brilliant, I think my students would enjoy this type of activity but I will make sure that they all have parents’ permission before they give this ago. The time ...
... to leave at 8:40pm so we decided to make best use of the wifi while we could.
MYC starts on Saturday and it's nice knowing we have to take everything we brought with us - no more packing decisions! We're unsure what to expect but are looking forward to a spiritually uplifiting weekend around God's word discussing the perophet Elijah. Not sure how well we'll go at recounting the whole week for you all, but we'll do ...
... airport. After visiting with them for awhile we were off again for the last flight of our journey.
Unfortunately the fog delayed our departure and after watching some of the extra time of the World Cup final between Germany and Argentina we were off again.
The flight to Sydney was relatively smooth until we arrived and were left standing in the aisles of the plane waiting when the deplaning ramp malfunctioned. Eventually we escaped only to run into ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service