The Camberley Club
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... my camera in. He said I would need it. He certainly wasn't wrong. As we passed the first waterfall on our left, the wind suddenly picked up and washed the spray from the waterfall over to the boat in a pleasant mist. The boat continued up towards the Horseshoe Falls, which fall in a 'U-Shape'. As we got closer and closer to the falls, the noise grew exponentially, and the mist turned into a dense fog of water. At it's closest point, the spray attacked from all directions. The ...
... the experience even nicer. The town by the Falls has become dreadfully commercialised, with hotels paying through the nose to get a prime spot next to the casino when it was built 10 years ago, but the Falls themselves were lovely, and being May, it was not too busy. The boat ride was lots of fun. For me, anyway, as I was fully covered under the free poncho we were given. Kate got a bit damp round the edges but she dried off quickly enough. I'm not sure she got as good ...
... from the underground car park in a brand new Chrysler 300 HEMI in black (is there any other colour) and onto the streets of Toronto. A sharp tap to the go pedal and we had the stragglers from the marathon picking up the pace going for their PB's.
After a quick reminder from my navigator that I should be on the right side of the rode, we were off and stretching the legs of the HEMI on the freeway. We headed north to find where ...
... but to qualify they have to score goals and I believe this task is not going to be easy for them against a well organized Swiss and French teams.
Group F... Argentina, Bosnia, Iran and *****ia
A straight forward path for Argentina's Messi to top the group. The second place is going to be wide open having talented but unpredictable teams in this group. The *****ians are a talented team full of ambition and they are the African Champions. ...
... weeks after Christmas for city crews to be able to cut and clear many of the branches and trunks that were lying all over the streets and sidewalks like broken twigs. Even trying to walk on the sidewalks was an obstacle as fallen trees could be lying across the street for several ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service