The Camberley Club
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... in and through security in under 20 minutes! We had lots of time to kill, so we had a leisurely dinner at the "Beaches Boardwalk Café" (sounds more interesting than it actually was, but the food was okay).
Waited at gate C32 for awhile because we were early - we can't wait to leave all this winter ...
... ISLAND and CONNECTICUT. We had plans to drive down to the car drop off point at JFK via Long Island. Unfortunately we miscalculated the length of the island so we've written that idea off and spent the last few hours attempting to find the last two onesies. From Florida up to Toronto across to Maine and back down to New York, our mission was to find four onesies! We hunted for the perfect four outfits to wear on Christmas Day in what felt like every Walmart, JC Penny, Macy's, ...
Stayed home most of the day and decided to go to moms to be to clear up what we needed so we went there. Ran into Paula at that place. In looking for a place to have dinner we decided to go to la Bohemia with Freddy velez. It was a nice one because of the Cuban singer who actually sat with us a little bit and chat. Great charisma and creativity that Inti Santana Guerra ...
I don't know what happened but I published this entry yesterday and it disappeared - so here I go again.
16:00 - I am off to Rome for a conference. The trip is jammed with business commitments but I will definitely try to squeeze in a few walks to see the sights.
This i will be a new experience as this is my first trip since I decided ...
... together. The Toronto airport is quite attractive, with a pleasant lunch area and nice desks for computers. However, its wifi is no more reliable than that at National, unfortunately. We had a long wait for the flight to Tel Aviv, as the plane was over an hour late. While we were waiting, Henry, the last of the travelers sharing our flight arrived.
It was quite fascinating ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $127
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $103
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $100
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $124
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service