The Camberley Club
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... by an unseen force.....I don't think it was me but I swear to what ever omnibus presence that runs this gong show I could only see the urinal......porcelain can be so comforting at times. I dusted him off and sorta pointed at some 12 ear old that was standing there....mentioned something about where are the parents these days and.....skipped out of the biffy....ahhhh.
Off to the Air ...
... policies and confirmation letters which do not contain the abovementioned information will not be accepted.
After some back and forth with HR and the insurance carrier I was able to get the letter and confirmation from the visa office it was sufficient, as the letter just said 'out of province' and not specifically 'worldwide'.
December 3, 2014 Another 8.5hrs after leaving Brussels we landed in Toronto! Our great adventure was complete and it was indeed GREAT! The experience of trekking through the Everest region of the Himalayans was amazing as it allowed us to traverse through multiple climate zones and fascinating villages, cross massive suspension bridges and see breathtaking views. We will never forget this once in a ...
... and we were finally released into the Land of the Free.
Our onward flight to Toronto was from a different Terminal. We re-checked our bags onto Delta Airlines and took the splendidly efficient Airtrain on an aerial tour of JFK's terminals before checking in at Terminal 2. Delta has a relaxed, almost archaic way of dealing with its short hop flights - they are all boarded through one Gate. Down a murky plastic walkway to be met by various city ...
So far, a bus ride from Sudbury to Toronto, which left an hour late yet still arrived almost on time (just how fast was he driving that big steel box down the 400?!?), and a lazy morning hanging out at the bus terminal waiting for stores to open...in Toronto they don't open till 10 at the Eaton Centre... Soooooo, now I'm sitting here at the airport, just my traveling gnome and I with not a whole lot to do...they aren't checking anyone ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service