The Camberley Club
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... he suggested that maybe it would just be easier if I walked back over the bridge to the Canadian side and take it from, so that is the plan ... Yay I've finally got a ticket to New York on Saturday !!!!!! :-) .... After exploring more of the different areas on Toronto on foot I headed to the Royal Museum of for the next few hours! I must admit though that on only 2 hours sleep it was a bit had to take it all in!!!! I LOVED the dinosaur section and would love to take All ...
... in the early 1890's, and by 1901 he was chairman of 21 companies with interests in mining, electricity, land and insurance. No wonder he had the funds to build a castle! The lower walls surrounding the property are all grey, rounded boulders carried up from the harbour area below. Sir Henry generously paid a dollar, which was a weeks wages back then, for each one carried up by local men. The story goes that one young boy had dragged one all the way up, but was yelled at by ...
... strong and solid. I want to run my hands over it but at risk of being chucked out I think better of it. Her body has hard straight lines carved into it that break up the curves and gives it a more precise, mathematical appearance. Its as if her skeleton has been etched onto the outside of her, or an X-ray looking into her. I spend about an hour taking it all in before moving on to explore the rest of the ...
... and ready for bed. Craig was able to call a cab (thank goodness it knew where "somewhere along the highway in Toronto" is,) and after a fairly reasonable $15 ride, we were home!
It was a very quick hop into bed, as we knew that tomorrow we were up bright and early (6:15 AM) to catch the 7:00 shuttle to the airport. There was no WAY we were going to miss our flight to Charlottetown!
And just so I don't leave you on a cliff hanger...we didn't :)
At Toronto Pearson Airport and just dropped my suitcase and I still have plenty of time before my flight leaves at 6pm. Did the Park n Fly on Dixon Rd and shuttle was prompt and fast, would recommend with coupon, otherwise, same price as hotel park'n fly package. First time flying from Toronto to another Canadian airport from ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $127
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $103
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $100
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $124
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service