The Camberley Club
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... I arrived at my gate I went to the washroom to brush my teeth. I then filled up my water bottle. I then went to find a place to buy some gum. I ended up just getting it out of a vending machine. After that I went and waited in the seating area for the boarding to begin. We boarded the plane around 8:45pm. Once boarded I found my seat. I am seated beside the window in 24K. I thought I might have got lucky and got to sit ...
... stores (Cosa, I thought of you and the hours and days that you could spend scouring these stores for bargains), trendy cafés and makeshift shops selling odds and ends directly out of the houses that line the streets. We also got to see a whole bunch of pretty interesting street art, that we would never have come across if not for the tour. As I write, we are on a train heading back to Toronto after spending the day at ...
... but nowhere as nice as the Ukrainian one which I had also visited Friday night and had lots of ethnic pop music and live bands.
For all the heavy promotion it got with subway posters I was expecting ...
... that today was a better day to stay inside, so went to the hockey hall of fame instead. This was in part tribute to the notion we had back in England that we were most definitely going to an ice hockey match - only to find out on our arrival that the season had already finished! Being the suckers we are for merchandise we were drawn to the gift shop before even locating the entrance to the exhibit and thus totally excited and Joe ...
... across the street from the ROM and Royal Conservatory. 1/2 buttermilk friend chicken with spicy dipping sauce (reminded me of the wings at Your Fathers Moustache in Halifax), wild game sausage with spatzel and a piece of blueberry pie. All delicious.
A quick nap followed.
Decided to take the bike for a ride around the city. Traffic is lighter and I can see more things. Not to mention I got pretty big blisters forming on ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service