The Camberley Club
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... for us. The freedom of the open road is addictive, and we intend to get our next fix. We'll just take it as it comes, another part of the adventure.
Hopefully, we'll do it safely. Hopefully, we do it wisely. Hopefully we'll do it healthfully. Hopefully, you'll come join us, by reading the blog and sending us feedback.
We wish you a wonderful summer.
... music and having beards and watching sports here too!) ;)
For me, I want to to see everything and experience everything and see the places everyone has seen and the places that ************e has. I love smelling the air in a new place and tasting the beer (or wine), and seeing what kind of flowers grow. I'm interested in the people, their politics, how they get around, where they work and how they raise their families. I ...
... options. We ended up eating at a Thai takeout place as I got sick of walking around and looking for somewhere that we were all happy with. I told the others - none of whom like Thai food - that they could go off and find something of their own, but they were obviously as tired and hungry as I was so settled as well. There was a nice Canadian man on a table near us who asked us where we were form - England or Ireland; he couldn't believe we had come 'all the way ...
... week my undergrad dissertation was due- I shudder to this day!) So I was in the shower by 11:30 pm, in bed by about 12:40 am, asleep by 01:30 am and, oh god, up at 03:20 am for my flight. Cue fumbling around in the dark, ironically making more noise the harder I tried to be quiet, causing everyone else to shuffle and sigh in their disrupted, woebegone, helpless dream states. And I was left with the unmistakable impression of having left behind something vital. I keep checking all ...
... It held both records for 34 years until the completion of Burj Khalifa and Canton Tower in 2010. It remains the tallest free-standing structure in the Western Hemisphere, a signature icon of Toronto's skyline, and a symbol of Canada, attracting more than two million international visitors annually. Pays tribute in having the worlds first glass floor and has inspired many more glass floor experiences throughout the world. The CN Tower gave us amazing vast ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service