The Camberley Club
Travel Blogs from Toronto
Lorsqu'un pancake tombe dans la neige.... wink wink ;)
We left Bowmanville and cycled along the WaterFront Trail until we reached Toronto. It was a beautiful ride by the lake. We rode about 75km. We stopped at Bob and Maureen's. We were their first warmshower guests. They welcomed us and allowed us ...
... I bought an A&W english muffin sandwich with cheese, bacon, and egg. It was actually really good!
I keep feeling like I forgot something, but oh well! Super excited to get to Seoul, the anticipation is killing me!
Will post again once I am in Seoul. ...
... 126+ rooms and the most amazing views. There are so about 1400 islands all up on this river but the interesting thing is that it is both Canadian and American. There is a bridge that is only 10meters long and is the shortest crossing over the borders. I can't imagine how many complications that causes with people jumping ship to cross the borders. After the tour we jumped back on the coach and headed to a lunch stop. Pizza Hut ...
... a special time of worship, in which Cherri sung Emma's song You Are. Scripture was shared, and the members of both bands sung and prayed together. The spirit of God was tangible, and it was an experience members of Salvation Brass will treasure in the coming days. Quotes of the Day: Megan (age 8) offering Timbits around the group travelling on the bus, Ben politely said "No thank you Megan, why don't you eat them?" Megan:"I've eaten all the ones I like" Noel: ...
... next door to the second city comedy club to see a show. Before the show i got drinks and the
show was fantastic, very funny and a must watch.
After the show we went to the street and got on our yellow school bus to do a pub crawl. This would involve going to 3 different bars/ clubs and we could get a free ride back to the hotel at the end of the night if we wanted to. The first place had live Irish ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
475 Yonge Street, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Terminal 3, Toronto International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
108 Chestnut St., Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $77
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $125
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service