The Camberley Club
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... admitting me into Canada seemed a little hesitant about my not having a license plate on my car but when I explained what I was doing and that I didn't have time to get the plates he not only let me through but chatted with me right quick about my trip. The drive to Toronto was quick, almost everyone was going 10-15 kilometer per hour over the limit. Until about 12 kilometers from the stadium (I'm using kilometers because that is what my GPS ...
Had a great time with Ashwanti. She took us to the CBD and CN tower which has spectacular views of Toronto and Lake Ontario. Went to the Skypod level which is the highest observation level (447m). Located 33 storeys above the lookout. The glass floor panelled elevators takes only 58 seconds to reach the top. The CN Tower has a glass floor with amazing views of the city down below. Lightning strikes the CN tower an average of ...
... fighting spirit and Mitroglou's talent. I see the group favourite Colombia to disappoint again unless Falcao is fully fit, and I see Japan turn some heads with their attacking football and Honda's leadership! The Ivorians are a close knit team and this team stability could be enough to take them through to the next round. Greece will not go away easily so...
Ivory Coast and Drogpa to top the group by the slimmest of margins
Japan to STUN the Colombians and make it to ...
My beauty sleep was disturbed last night. @ 2am I was woken by what I thought was the digital alarm clock, that I hadn't set. I soon realised it was the fire alarm. When I checked in I noticed a sign that said "in an emergency use the stairs" and I thought 19 flights of stairs is a lot of leg work. Can you imagine what was going through my mind @ 2am. There was an announcement saying there is in issue with the conference centre, and ...
... covering half of the window! Most of the tour group went on a boat ride on the lake this afternoon, but as we didn't fancy it we went for a walk around the harbour area. We finished the day off with a trip to Toronto's Chinatown and found an amazing little restaurant that served enormous portions, so we won't need to eat for a week now! Just arrived at the hotel, so time for sleep as we have to leave the hotel at 5:40am in the morning to drive to the thousands ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service