The Camberley Club
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... city. I walked a while and found a McDonalds. I hadn’t eaten for most of the day, and since it was around 4:30PM, i decided now was a good time. I was approached by a homeless guy asking for change, which of course I did not have. I decided to go ahead and get him a meal and for some reason when I walked out the door he was gone. go figure right? I decided ...
... ridiculously large map of the city the hostel have me, I decided I wanted to go to Toronto Islands, although I never knew they existed until looking at the map. The Irish girl from my room and an Aussie guy also said they wanted to come to, so we walked along the water front and got a boat over to the islands. We arrived on the islands, which gave you an amazing view of the city skyline, but as we were quite cold we decided to go and grab a cuppa from a small cafe we saw, it's was ...
... the best street market in the world in its lists of Top 10! Our new friend will walk us through portions of this bustling market, which dates back to the early 1800s, then take us on a coach tour through other parts of this modern metropolis.
The tour we are planning - for September 2015 - includes a train journey across the prairie provinces that departs ...
... but to qualify they have to score goals and I believe this task is not going to be easy for them against a well organized Swiss and French teams.
Group F... Argentina, Bosnia, Iran and *****ia
A straight forward path for Argentina's Messi to top the group. The second place is going to be wide open having talented but unpredictable teams in this group. The *****ians are a talented team full of ambition and they are the African Champions. ...
... a new city. With a new partner in crime: Cassius (A couch surfer from Rio also staying at Asha's) we set out to see what Toronto had to offer. We had in mind to visit Toronto island so after a quick walk around to check out Kensington market (the hippy end of town) we headed to the ferry.
A short ferry ride from down town Toronto the small group of islands in Lake Ontario are home to a small residential community but are a popular destination ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service