The Camberley Club
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... where there was quite a different atmosphere. Many neighbours had come out together on their front lawns for giant street parties and afternoon barbeques or drinks to wait for each leg of the cycling race.
Following the route down Ellis Ave ...
The Long Iron Road to Alaska, Toronto
a great nights sleep in this grand silent room I awoke about 07h50. I pushed
the button on the remote to open the electric curtains and what a great view it
was to awaken to. 15 floors up and looking out across the city from ones
bedroom is just magical.
up and about and after a nice cup of coffee I headed down to the restaurant for
breakfast. The way I had been eating ...
... for everyone in this book. I'm looking forward to Drury's next book.
Bad Blood - A Great Fast Read!, by Jim Patterson, Sept. 22 2014. This review is from: Bad Blood (Kindle Edition) Amazon.ca.
This was the first book written by the author, but had I not known this I could have sworn he had been writing books for some time! I'm not a baseball fan, but after reading the cover description of the book, I was interested. Sure enough there is a fair ...
November 8, 2014
After saying our goodbyes and doing final list checks, it is finally time. We are ready!
At the airport check-in we are assisted by the most helpful Air Canada staff - she arranged our seats for all of our flights! Lucky for Ken, he gets to sit beside Kate on every flight. Kate is in charge of monitoring, and halting Ken's snoring!
True to form Ken is asleep before the plane gets to the ...
... for reading, so the tablet was useless.
- I didn't really need my phone, as it was turned off most of the time to avoid battery loss/roaming charges, but it is an item of value, so I still had to carry it with me or lock it in a safe.
- Mark brought his camera, which we used instead of mine, so mine was useless.
- I didn't have all that much time to listen to music, so my iPod was also almost useless (I could have done without, and avoided the extra stress ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service