The Camberley Club
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... I had to open a window to let out some of the heat and cool the room down!
The snow of course causes problems with the roads and footpaths so when it has snowed the snow ploughs and salt "throwers" come out in force to clear the roads and footpaths. The salt helps with traction in the snow and is all over the roads and paths. They are all white but will become black again in spring when the rain washes the salt away. Outside most buildings there is a build up of salt ...
... The hosts, Ali and Sid, are wonderful people and phenomenal teachers! It also doesn't hurt that we will be baking,making ice cream, tempering chocolate and making pastry for a week. Oh well, so much for the diet.........I think that is going to be the theme of this ...
... waited until he had some free time and he fixed the problem with what appeared to be chewing gum (Quick Aluminum, I think) … and didn’t even charge me!
By then it was after 4, so guess what!?? I’m driving in Toronto Friday afternoon rush hour traffic! … and I managed just fine. I set the GPS to avoid highways and toll roads and resigned myself to LOTS of stop lights and got to the campsite I was looking ...
... rats running through a maze. The only good thing is they aren't horn honkers like we have experienced in other cities. What possesses people to live in large cities? In the future we will park on the outskirts of the large cities and use the rapid transit.
No WIFI at this campground so again I’ll have to wait to publish my blog. This morning we took a long and beautiful walk through this park. The path went into the mixed ...
... extremely intimidating! After walking past them we were happy to see there were few people in front of us in line. Once called up for the first stage of check in someone brought me to a music stand and asked me a whole bunch of questions. "Where are you going?" "Why are you going?" "What are you doing?" "Who bought your ticket?" "How much money are you taking?" "Why are you going right now?" and so on. The person then left and talked in ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service