The Camberley Club
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... could be clean and beige with no sense of any danger except getting lost and having to stay in this rather uninteresting maze forever.
The main train concourse of Union Station is impressive, huge curved roof over a cavernous booking hall. Today though the booking hall was full of panicked looking commuters running across the booking hall all wearing surgical masks over their nose and mouth, and a couple of middle aged men screaming at each other in ...
... visit with the Creighton gals and Dee too!
We then headed out to dinner at Canyon Creek, where Joan, Jaclyn, and Matt joined us. A fabulous evening of catching up… we’ll miss our families over the holidays, I’m sure.
It was early to bed… Can’t believe we leave for the airport at ...
... hood undead and so much more... i did my best not to scream, however that failed when the dead sleeping beauty suddenly got up and came at us. Jase laughed the entire time, while trying to absorb all the detail of the scenes... i ran in what i thought was a controlled, strategic zig-zag away from the characters who were chasing us... but apparently it was more in circles straight into the path of the next terrifying character, while screaming and flailing limbs.
... so relaxed will give us more patience should we encounter any further hiccups. We arrived at the box office and reviewed the film schedule board to check which films still had tickets available for purchase. The day prior a young guy from Toronto kindly shared with us his films of choice as he could see we were struggling to make a decision as well as access information on the numerous films available. He had suggested an action film from Hong Kong called the Blind Detective or ...
... enough to knock us over. The beauty of over 100,000 L per second is hard to describe in words, it looked to me like a continuous building falling over.
We got back to the car thoroughly drenched but in high spirits and finished the next 2 hrs up to Toronto. Crossing the border was a little nerve racking for me. Kaitlin had told me to not say anything, just hand over the Canadian passport and hope that they didn’t do a background check. If they did I was in serious ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $127
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $103
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $100
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $124
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service