The Browns Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... lots more. Joleen says it was not uncommon to see 40 of them there.
Then met Joleen's daughter Linda at the Crab pot for boiled seafood. Marie had a 1/2 shrimp po-boy and the other 3 of us had seafood samplers. That's 1/2 lb of shrimp, 2 large crabs, 1 spicy sausage, 1 corn cob and half a dozen new potatos cut in half all boiled together with cajun spices - cayenne garlic etc so the crab tasted vaguely of spicy sausage. All for ...
... hits, Miley Cyrus, One Direction and Flo-rida. We spent the afternoon on Lincoln Road, which is a "street mall" similar to 3rd street in Santa Monica. We bought some souvenir **** and some necessities and went to some art galleries and cafes. After that we continued to the Holocaust Memorial. It was shockingly beautiful and very emotional. It was erected by a small group of holocaust survivors in 1990 as Florida, ...
... were foggy so I barely remember them).
Again, I love Miami. I was just having fun looking at the skyscrapers and the intricacy of the raised highways weaving in and out of each other. It’s when I see those that I know that I have arrived! But anyways, we got into the building. It was super swanky, like a hotel, complete with season appropriate elevator music ...
... life... A ferry to Fisher Island was a highlight the resort is super swish. Up at 7 today after a fab nights sleep and an easy day on the beach, sunlounger, kindle and water Today was spent on a sun lounger under a huge umbrella covered in sun factor 50!! Still a few pink bits!? How??? A few cocktails on the beach to finish the day off before a delicious salad and bead tea a few glasses of wine and then ...
... dip and the dessert were amazing. So much better then the take away food I have become accustomed too. April 22nd: With the NBA not finishing till about 1am and me waking up at 645am, it fair to say I was tired and I knew that today was good to be huge. I caught the train in with Steph from Garden City into Penn Station, which took about 45 minutes in total. And my first view of NY didn't disappoint, with the station situated under Madison Square Garden. The so called "greatest arena ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!