The Browns Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... more non-US brand cars than before. Some impromptu research revealed that only 22 out of 100 passing cars were made by a traditional US company (Ford, Chrysler, GM). The Germans, Japanese and Koreans are winning the car sales war here. The big red bus duly arrived and we continued our journey on to Coconut Grove where the City of Miami municipal offices are housed in what was originally Pan Am's flying boat terminal in the 19-something's. ...
... again, because it was a 4 hour journey and I was worried that there would be no doctor or anything if something happened. It seems illogical now but at the time I can't think straight and get so stressed. Anyway I spent the entire coach journey breathing the way I was taught, and it wasn't the best journey, but I managed to stay calm (and I skyped my mum and dad who really helped). Our hotel in Miami is literally right next to the beach, and we can't wait to spend ...
... delicious; Green Envy samba roll with wasabi pea crust, tuna, salmon, asparagus and aji amarillo-key lime mayonnaise and Ezo soy marinated salmon, asparagus, chive, sesame, tempura flake, yellow soy and wasabi.
This is an exquisite meal, each mouthful a completely unique experience - a whole new approach to food, all served with Japanese elegance but bringing subtle South American differences and flavours to the fore. Roll on the London opening - it's definitely going to be a ...
... of beautiful women strolling around with rich old men. Its really unbelievable how many hot attractive females there are!
The Mansion nightclub was where they took us which was awesome, completely packed,chandeliers and exotic dancers in the ceiling made for sexy looking club.
Ofcoarse we all managed to lose each other for the rest of the night and i spent my time with one of the British girls and ended up going for a early morning beach walk ;)
Waking up in ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!