The Browns Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... had suspected had happened with the ticks) so that meant that when I poked my head out of my little cocoon I had a wonderful view of the sea right from my bed. It was certainly a sight for sore eyes. Barbados is truly beautiful. White sand, palm trees, water as clear and warm as your bath (minus the bubbles) and a constant breeze just taking the edge of the heat.
We spent the first few days getting into the Caribbean spirit of things. The name of the game was very much ...
... we stop, a family with two screaming babies jump on board and where do they sit? Oh you guessed it, next to little megs at the back. Although I had no idea where I was to get off, I put in my headphones and hoped for the best. Now, I knew my hostel was on Washington avenue, so again, I was feeling cocky... "How big can one avenue be?"... Three miles to be precise. PANIC. But I knew my hostel was central, so when I saw half the bus get off, ...
This is absolutely the part of cruising I absolutely dread; not the end of the vacation, but the hassle of last-night arrangements and the departure-day Customs dance.
But honestly it wasn't that bad. It wasn't fun, but it was OK.
You must have your luggage packed and outside your stateroom by 11pm the night before. This means you need to be really thoughtful and efficient about what you keep in your room for the next ...
... view room on previous cruises. Oh, I should probably mention that we were on Carnival (a first for us). And the ship’s name was Glory. My first impression was that the ship’s decoration was much glitzier than other ships I’ve been on. But our room decoration was very standard. Except it was much bigger than usual. We had a very large couch! And the bathroom seemed much bigger too. But I think that was mostly the way it was arranged. The shower just had a ...
... are the standard wheels in South Beach. Dinner was at Lario's on the Beach, a Cuban restaurant owned by Gloria Estefan. We like to eat like the locals. No deep fried food here, just some tasty pork and chicken washed down with local cocktails. A stroll along the road, the odd snake here, the odd lemur there. This must be Miami. A quiet drink in the lobby and Miami was done for the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!