The Browns Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to watch a Miami Heat Playoff Game. Round 2, Game 5 in fact. BOOM! It was (for Hayley) a sporting experience unlike any she's ever had before. The announcers knew how to make the fans tick. The audio/visual company knew how to make the fans tick. The players knew how to make the fans tick. The fans knew how to make one another tick. The Heat's marketing department knew how to encourage the fans how to make noise (they distributed 'noise ...
I have left the dermatologist's office and am stuffed in a crowded elevator filled with people who have evidently just come from a staff holiday party and are having tons of fun chatting and laughing. I may be in the elevator, but my mind is still at the doctor's office. I realize that if there is anything to be billed and they ...
... has evolved. My last morning was touring once more and with greater attention to the Art Deco buildings Miami is so famous for. It was nice to see and appreciate them but I'm sure it would have been even better had I been organised enough to get on a tour to hear about the history. I guess we really have to thank that 80 year old lady in the '30s for having the foresight to do something about preserving these buildings! Good bye Miami, Hello New Orleans!! ...
... feeling a little queasy.
We then headed to World Showcase, where there are exhibitions from 11 countries. Each area has architecture typical of the country, shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment. Some of the countries have promotional type short films, so of course we checked out O'Canada and a few others. We had lunch in Germany, crepe's in France, beer and cider in Great Britain and a tasty dinner in Morocco complete with belly dancing. And ...
... wear, It seems that one's focus changes in shopping once one becomes a grandparent!!! It is a good thing that space is limited and we don't know the gender of the babies arriving in the family otherwise we could have cleared out most of the stock at the Gap Baby store.
And then it was a bonus to get home (i.e. our Miami "home") and be able to catch up with ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!