The Browns Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... by a rapidly spoken list of weird possible side effects. It's funny, but even funnier when you realize his schtick is actually not that far from how they actually pitch these products here in the USA!
On New Year's Eve we took another flight with American Airlines back up to New York City, where we were due to spend the evening at a NYE 'Balldrop' party we had booked and paid for some months earlier.
We found our hotel called Eva on Miami Beach and checked in. After settling into our room, we went for a walk to the beach and dipped our feet in the water. It was so warm!
We then walked back to the Main Street and found a grocery store to get some breakfast stuff and water. As Suz wasn't feeling the best, we pretty much headed back to the hotel room and watched tv in bed.
Suz crashed at about 8.30pm while Gav stayed up longer and had Pringles and beer for dinner!
... lost his seat on the commission.
Today hundreds of new establishments -- hotels, restaurants, and nightclubs -- have renovated these older, historic buildings, putting South Beach on the cutting edge of Miami's cultural and nightlife scene.
Our next stop was Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, is the former villa and estate of businessman James Deering, of the Deering McCormick-International Harvester ...
... were more blown away by the Beverley hills SLS, the service was better and staff were a lot friendlier. We didn't let that get us down though! Our first day we hopped on a Miami day tour which took us around different parts of the city including little Havana where we bought Cuban cigars and drunk Cuban coffee, I even bought a pair of earrings for only $2. We learned that Miami was made up of 60%25 spaniards and our tour guide spoke English and then translated in ...
Visiting the home towns of my great-grandparents respects the decision they, like many other Jews, made to get out of Europe in the 1910s and 1920s. This was before Hitler, when random acts of hatred escalated as they tended to do every few generations or so. Judenhass was a hit continental pastime for 2000 years. Hitler just gets all the credit.
So with my Nancy Drew brain on, I'm ready for sleuthing. I'll ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!