The Browns Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Christmas Day. most stores were open at mall and not busy so we shopped a bit.
Next we headed to our hotel in Miami Beach, The Colony. A traditional Art Deco hotel right across from the beach. At night we walked the beach path one way and back the side walk the other way to see the buildings all lit up.
... some tunes, this was my first "moment" of my holiday, pretty ******* cool actually. Walked home, showered, shaved and all that jazz, got my **** together for tomorrow, looking forward to it. Chilling tonight upstairs in the communal lounge, it's nice actually. Everyone's so friendly here, just got chatting to a Columbian, cool guy. I asked him if they had good coke over there? No, I didn't ha ha.
Going to finish now writing this and go to bed. Night ...
Busy day ahead today. Places to go, people to see... I was out of the ****-sack and on the road early to meet my tour bus at the Clinton Hotel (no reference to Bill). I had to be outside the Clinton by 9.50am so I stopped off on the way at a local cafe to grab a dirty old bacon and egg sarnie and some flavoured water that may have been coffee at some point. Once on the bus, it was about a 45 minute ride down to the Everglades National Park. On the ...
It was a long day of travel but now that we've arrived in Miami, I got that old Will Smith tune in my head
"Party in the city where the heat is on
All night on the beach till the break of dawn
... there was a little photo session with a baby alligator and a quick walk around the park to see the rest of the crocodilians. Instead, with our departure time rapidly approaching, we headed for the little cafe and dined on swamp fries and a corn dog, both of which were far too small for the price. Kelsey played it smart and ate some trail mix she’d brought and an apple.
Back at the hostel, the three of us were all craving something ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!