The Browns Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... be sweet but they were easy on the palate and nice and crunchy.
We took it easy in the restaurant not rushing to get back out in the heat. I am finding that the heat is wearing us out faster each day. Today is no exception.
We realized that this open mall went on for many blocks and the thought of continuing the journey in the heat was overwhelming at the time. So, back to the car and off to the beach we went.
With construction, finding ...
... included a suggestion that was physically impossible.
Discretion suggested that we give up the ocean front streets to the Budweiser crowd at night but it was easy to see that the preserved art deco theme of South Beach would be fun to explore in months other than March. In the 1930s, an architectural revolution had came to South Beach, bringing Art Deco, Streamline Moderne, ...
What will stick in my memory from my stay in the Everglades will undoubtably be the wildlife and the hostel staff, indeed I cancelled my South Beach booking in Miami because something kept me warm and safe in the Everglades Hostel. On one of my days I went to John Pennekamp State Park which was suppose to be a half hour bus ride but turned out to include an hour walk up a state highway because the bus driver dropped me off 3 miles short of my stop! Eventually I arrived and ...
... South Beach and walked along the beach, soaking in the Miami sun. Since we were stuck in our travelling clothes we couldn't sunbathe or go in the water as I would of liked so I was envying a lot of the people that were there who could. It also got a bit too hot for us and we most prob looked a bit out of place so we decided to cool off in Starbucks and get a frappacino. After our little stop we headed back to the hotel for 1pm ...
We arrived and headed straight for the beach! It was so so hot, myself and Jane managed to find a couple of piña coladas then we went for a very long swim :) luuurvley! The water was really blue and awesome, my phone had run out of battery so I didn't get a picture though :( I have seen lots of lizards but also failed to get a pic!! We are now heading for a Cuban restaurant, I have no idea what that is so I could either be very happy or starve from no veggie options, ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!