The Browns Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to my room. It's actually a bit of a walk back. I relax for a bit and as it goes to evening I head out again. I saw an Irish bar earlier that looked interesting and walked there. It was the basketball playoffs and the games were all over the TVs. I sit at a table and wait for the waiter to notice me. I see him walking past me but he never stops like he's suppose to. Finally I get a chance to stop him. 'I want a beer' I tell him. 'You can order at the ...
... so if you left it open you didn’t feel cramped at all.
Shortly after we got to our room, there was an announcement that the ship safety drill was starting soon. So we just hung out until the sirens sounded for the drill. This is an annoying aspect of cruising. Before we depart, they have to do a safety drill where every single passenger goes to an assigned "muster station" on the deck with the lifeboats. And they show us how to put on life vests. It seemed like ...
... flight we finally arrived at Miami, we walked out of the airport and the heat just hit us! It was 25 degrees at 9.30 at night!!!
At 10.30 we finally arrived at the hotel Deaville! but when we went to book in they did not have a room for us, so we had to split up, mum and I were on floor 10 and dad and the boys on floor 11, we weren't very happy about this. We then went down town and got a pizza, it was massive!! Then we went back to the hotel and went to ...
... in private rooms with king size beds and our own bathroom, I was really not looking forward to having to share our space again! I needn’t have worried though, as it turns out no-one else was staying in the room that night.
The next day we jumped into our little rental car, and drove north to West Palm Beach. We had tickets to see Brad Paisley there, something Olly had been looking forward to for a long time. For those of you who ...
... it was a Sunday when we visited the first time with a lad we met from Wales. We intended to have a night out only to be told that all bars stopped serving at 4pm in Ecuador on Sundays and the time was quarter to. The good news was we could order as much as we wanted as long as it was in the system before 4 o'clock, which was handy.
22km outside of Quito is the Equator museum of Mitad del Mundo where the GPS coordinates of
00' 00 00 are found. As part of the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!