The Browns Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
“Don’t mess around … just book it before someone else does.” And as I said this, the alarm bells started ringing really loudly, this time not in my head, but throughout the airport terminal!... Oh No.
“Would everyone please step away from all the doors,” the loud booming voice over the Tanoy barked, “We’re shutting the airport down.”
“What? Shutting it down?”
... some interesting bromeliads and some orchids although only one was in flower.
I walked back home via Lincoln Street mall and spent quite a bit of time trying to get a good picture of some parrots in the palm trees there. There were also some nice orchids there as well as some interesting fashions walking the streets. I took photos of the orchids only. At the bottom of the mall was the beach so I walked a couple of blocks along the beach and then ...
... is painted like a mirror. Very cool. We then went back to our hotel and sat in the windowsill drinking and looking at the lights of the city. We shut the curtains behind us and it was like being in a 15 storey cubby house. We leave the curtains open when we go to bed so that we can wake up to the sun. It also makes for an amazing view the million timse Sarah gets up to pee that ...
Our flight was delayed due to de-icing in Mtl. ICE - I want sand but all good things come to an end and so does our Carib. adventure. More blogs to come from PEI later this month and Victoria B.C. In May God willing. Thanks for sharing our adventure. Here are a few of our favourite ...
... desk recommended I try Pelican Landing for lunch. WOW! This was a great place for lunch and the fish burrito? Oh I am addicted to it now.
On the walk back to the hotel I had a chance to check out some of the fabulous yachts anchored there. The one that caught my eye was the Cakewalk. It was actually for sail... for only 213 MILLION. The crew told me they were actually going to take a loss on it at that price. ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Good choice for those on a…
- Had a great stay
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
- Close to ships and fun sto…
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Great venue for a wedding
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Perfect for a Relaxing Bea…
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $74
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great choice ... A little …
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!