The Browns Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... we had the best night yelling and barracking for the heat and the fact we had a massive come back and won made it even more exciting. Live basketball is so good to watch and it's been years since I've seen quality basketball, I've never seen this quality of basketball and if I lived over here I'd definitely have season tickets. After the game we hung around for a bit and got some photos then headed to the bus stop. There were way too many people waiting for the ...
... Right this is where it gets more interesting...
Had a Skype chat with T, she introduced me to her friend Jane on Skype. I'd heard of Jane before but nothing more than that. Apparently she lost of parents some years ago and Crofty and T took her in and she lived with them. Anyway, Jane and I got chatting and got on well, she lives in Hollywood and has her own very upmarket marketing company where by she deals with A-listers and sorts ...
... week here.
Day 33 - Sunday 2nd September
Luckily we have gotten used to the hot weather since being here, because Miami is even hotter! We spent the day by the pool and on the beach, and it was so nice to be able to relax after constantly being busy since arriving in America. Before we went to the beach I was certain that I wouldn't be going in the sea, for fear of sharks or other potential attackers. But as soon as I saw the beautiful white ...
Today we woke up with some sunburnt people, especially one of the girls. We all put sun cream on but didn't quite realise how strong the sun was. Jazz was burnt all over, especially her face. I had never seen someone's face so burnt, so we took it easy today. Jazz sat in the shade all day and we just chilled by the pool. It got cloudy at lunchtime so once we had had lunch, we decided to go and explore Miami. We are right around the corner from a long shopping street, so we walked ...
... delicious; Green Envy samba roll with wasabi pea crust, tuna, salmon, asparagus and aji amarillo-key lime mayonnaise and Ezo soy marinated salmon, asparagus, chive, sesame, tempura flake, yellow soy and wasabi.
This is an exquisite meal, each mouthful a completely unique experience - a whole new approach to food, all served with Japanese elegance but bringing subtle South American differences and flavours to the fore. Roll on the London opening - it's definitely going to be a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!