The Browns Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... regelmatig bespuiten van Els haar benen met dit wondermiddel.
- (voor de architecten) er in Miami beach een zeer cool parkeergebouw staat met vanboven erop 1 top-city-appartement!
- ze in Peruviaanse restaurantjes 'verdomd' goede steak serveren.
- we in dit peruviaanse restaurant al onze 202de foto hebben getrokken.
- we onze nieuwe canon s100 kodak duidelijk de max vinden.
op naar het noorden!!!
... and even a few Castellanos. I loved hearing almost every possible Spanish dialect and accent here. It was my kinda place. I found SoBe to have the pretentiousness and "scene" of LA, the beauty of the Caribbean (based on fotos I've seen since I've never been), the laid back attitude and energy of Brasil, with a hint ...
... long they have to respond (in our case we gave them 24hrs). If they accept it then it goes to the bank and you are considered under contract. The bank can then take up to 60 days to respond back to whether or not they accept the offer but with the seller agreeing to it they cannot entertain any other offers- they need to negotiate with you. As a buyer you can pull out at any time.
It is in the sellers best interest to accept the offer because being ...
... rain shower in the afternoon. Luckily we managed to miss the rain for a bit and a few hundred dollars poorer than when we started, we headed back to our little motel room for the night to play with all our new toys.
On Sa**************ed straight for the famous Miami Beach to explore the touristy part of the city. Miami Beach is a pretty cool place to be and be seen. Lots of cool bars and restaurants line ...
... Latino. Everyone was wearing bikinis and bathing suits while walking. After asking a few people, we finally found the hotel, not on 14th, but on Espanola Way and Washington. Thanks lady. They charged $25 a night. We booked two. We had a couchsurfer lined up afterwards. It was clean, but there were some bugs in Nick's room. All had air conditioning and private bathrooms. We walked around. There were a lot of people out and about.
We went to the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $202
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $111
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $200
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $197
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!