The Browns Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... America. Basically I spent the next few days either shopping for stuff I needed, packing up stuff to send home or ahead of me or wandering around looking at the art deco buildings which were very pretty. One day I don't think I had spoken to another soul, which is always a weird feeling, and then randomly a couple of people started chatting to me during one of my wanderings. Sona and Carlton were on a business trip from Toronto and they were interested in knowing all about my ...
... was a taken back by this. That was his job. In fact he was serving every table but mine. 'If I get up I'm likely to lose my table. I'm the only one sitting here.' He gets me a beer and the menu. Poor attitude. I watch the basket ball and drink a couple of beers with my dinner. The place begins to thin but once again, the American bar scene is a disappointment as nothing happens here. You drink and watch sport, that's pretty much it. I really lacks ...
... of humor. Elaine shared with us her most important piece of advice: always be flexible because the only constant in Cuba is change.
Are you wondering how it’s possible for an American group (plus three Canadians!) to travel to Cuba due to the U.S. embargo? — not unlike the local bookstore clerk who incredulously asked, “Should you really be telling me you’re going to Cuba?” when I requested help to locate a guidebook. Our experience ...
... And as soon as I left the airplane I could tell that it was warm outside! I was very happy to be away from snow and cold. My mom was supposed to get in at 8:30 pm, so I assumed she’d already been waiting in baggage claim for a while. But when I called her, she was just getting to my baggage carousel. Her flight had been delayed a half hour, and we were flying different airlines. So she had to walk a really long way to get to my baggage carousel. When I got there, our ...
... get through only to be told flight closed and boarding. We had to go and cue in missed checking. I was panicking big time coz my flight to NZ leaves at midnight. The very nice lady got me on a flight at 6:10 which gets to LAX at 8:45...... Still very tight on time. She checked my big pink bag through to Auckland so I don't have to collect my bag and check it through. Instead I just have to get myself to checkin, pick up a boarding pass and on the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!