The Browns Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... staterooms weren’t ready until 3 p.m., which meant dragging suitcases around the ship and into the buffet. The disembarkation process was quick and easy, particularly for those of us carrying our own luggage off the ship.
The only time we were aware of how many (about 3,700) passengers were onboard was when the theater was packed for the shows, or a crowd waited to get off the ship at the ports of call.
Overall, the ship experience was ...
... about his adventures exploring the island. The others had grown up in families who had houses in Cuba at around the same time.
It has been a very exciting day, but we have an early flight tomorrow. Time to head back to my room for a good night's rest. Hopefully, thoughts of all wonderful things that I am going to see and do in the next two weeks won't keep me up.
... never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
“We are the strongest filter we can place on the lens. We always point the lens both outward and inward.” – John Paul Caponigro
Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the ...
... bit bigger. The smaller the bikini the better and there is a great part atmosphere down Lincoln Road.
We arrived about 5.00. Once checked in we headed down Lincoln Road Mall which is right next to our hotel. We were enticed into the Brilliance New York store. Basically they sell hair straighteners and hair products. We got a free hair style as ...
It was about 11 a.m. when we arrived in the Everglades terminal in Fort Lauderdale. We have done many cruises with Celebrity so are Captain's Club elite members. This smoothed our embarkation and by 11:30 we were sipping complimentary champagne on-board.
It always amazes me how they can have over 3000 passengers disembark in the morning while
still being ready for another 3000 to embark in ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
1825 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $94
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!