The Browns Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews The Browns Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... pay extra. In Florida insurance is never included as it's a job fault state, but we didn't want to risk it. We were upgraded to a bigger car as they were late and managed to set off just after 9am. It's an easy drive to Orlando, about 3 1/2 hours straight up the main highway, there are quite a few tolls to pay though, the most expensive being nearly 16 USD. We stop off for a quick break along the way and manage to get to Universal Studios just before 1 pm. It's 17 dollars to ...
... our day of walking and exploring south beach. We showered, changed and started our walk to ocean drive. Ocean drive was impressive, with gorgeous old buildings, palm trees and funky chic restaurants lining the streets. We walked the entire strip in order to get to Nikki Beach- a bar/cafe that was recommended. Unfortunately, the are undergoing renovations at the moment, so although they were open, the beach was closed and there was ...
As it was our last day in Miami we decided to treat ourselves and us sun loungers and an umbrella for the beach! It was a lot more comfy for our little siesta in the afternoon :-) We also used Lauren's waterproof case to take her camera in the sea which gave us hours of entertainment and hysterics when we ...
Today after breakfast we took the bike back to Petersons Harley Davidsons for its service. It was supposed to be done in half a day so we were going to wait around, but instead they needed it overnight, so we hired a bike for a day to get around in the mean time. We met a nice old bloke there from Fort Lauderdale and he gave us some great tips on ...
... in a candy store when they met again (apart from nearly fighting on the second day- surprise, surprise). We went to Miami beach and then out for dinner (which Leo shouted- we should get engaged more often!). We had these amazing cocktails that were huge. Ben and leon got a cocktail with 2 coronas sticking out the top. Needless to say we weren't feeling that great the next day. We did a boat tour of the Everglades during which we got to hold ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!