Travel Blogs from New York City
... followd by an iced donut, then egg and sausage (thought he bemoaned the lack of sauce), toast with grape jelly and the went back for another wild looking donut! He said the latter would have been nice with coffee but that his body can't cope with coffee in the mornings!! He said they were 80% air anyway to which I replied "yeah and 20% s**t!" - I got the classic Stan Laurel smile and look of contentment with a job well done after he'd finished ...
... left the lines where massive! An amazing view from up there of Brooklyn, the Bronx, upper and lower east side and west side! Got a few gifts and headed back down :) Had a bit of a shop near Madison Square Gardens went to H&M, Victoria Secret, Old Navy, Payless Shoes :) Was 8:30pm and decided it was time to head home! Had a little Skype chat with dad as well was perfect :) Love Amanda ...
... there it was, albeit quite far off in the distance. After a few pictures we were on our way again.
Our subway ride this time was quite uneventful. Another passenger next to us helped us understand why our stop was way more than the two stops away that our handy-dandy NYC transit iPhone app told us it would be (it turns out that the app was referring to the express train and the one we were on was making all the local stops due to construction on the express train's ...
... s State Historic Sites. Come and explore these fascinating and significant historic resources that span the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries. Discover New Jersey’s storied places and learn why New Jersey’s history is America’s history. We are minutes away from many beautiful historical sites! Book your reservation now ...
... two blocks from Penn Station, but we forewent Korean food for today. We will definitely choose one of these restaurants before we go, though!
Ate at a place called Heartland Brewery (seriously? In New York something called "Heartland"?). This was good, but expensive. It's Manhattan. EVERYTHING is expensive. The primary advantage to this restaurant was that it was next door to the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Aladdin New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!