No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Aladdin New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... you want it and you can get it. We pretty much ate every traditional american food possible, and I'm now half a stone heavier! My Mum did tell me to share meals because they are big enough for two as it will help you save money. Sorry Mum, we didn't listen, haha. It had to be done and actually, we didn't exactly leave left overs very often! Or actually at all in Ben's case, he would even hoover up what I'd leave if any. First taste of the american food was t the Airline Diner, not ...
... We didn't hang around on the Island (and apparently there's not a whole lot to do on it either), and took the ferry back to New York.
We walked around lower Manhattan, where there were stalls all up and down the streets. We saw Wall Street and its large bull statue, saw Broadway, and then went and saw the Ground Zero memorial. It's a really touching memorial, with little waterfalls on each of the building ...
... increasing today. The Statue of Liberty is also known as Liberty Enlightening the World and was a gift from France in 1886. It is actually a statue of a Roman Goddess called Libertas, the goddess of freedom.
- Castle Clinton is located in Battery Park. It was the first immigration centre in the USA before Ellis Island. Many people went through it, especially around the time of the Irish potato famine. Forty percent of all Americans have ancestors who ...
Mike is the generous guy who allowed the 7 Italians to crash at his place. He invited us around for a bit of a gathering with a few friends. He had even put on a keg, making this our first kegger party. Beer pong was only customary.
We told the boys we’d head down to Union Square to see them play the next day. To our ...
... was. We got drinks and kept waiting on them to give us our pizza. We ended up walking out because they were going to use a frozen base and after waiting for over 30 mins we thought that wasn't good enough.
We walked around the corner to Chinatown and found 456 Restaurant and within 10 mins we were having some chinese tea and our food. AND it was good.
We picked up the bus again after lunch and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!