TripAdvisor Reviews The Aladdin New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... whilst also touch base with the patient to identify key treatment goals or concerns. It was a rapid whip round and I quickly learnt the skill of de-gowning and re-gowning between rooms, whilst trying to keep up with the attending to hear the conversation between him and the patient.
During my trip I was invited to attend; wound round, ward round where they even discussed transferring a patient to Britain!, a Burns Information Technology (IT) update, ward work, meet ...
... were ready for lunch, but first back to the GPS shop - three levels deep below Broadway with every electronic gadget you'd want - and no luck. All car units. But, the attendant suggested, maybe Radio Shack could have one?
A tasty lunch at a ritzy cafe between Broadway and Central Park - we were scruffy so were seated at a table at the back - involved some delicious bread and food with lots of salad. The habit of drinking tap water rather than soda or juice ...
... round and get back on again for the return journey. Once back on dry land we continue round through Battery Park to Castle Clinton to find out about tickets to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island for the following day. The office is closed but the prices are on a board. $14 for the trip seems good value.
We return to the hotel via a supermarket for beer and crisps. Before going out to eat we have a beer in the hotel bar (ours havn`t chilled enough ...
... is an incredible space—modern and spacious with wonderful art work from many nations. Our guide was a knowledgeable young guy who took us around to all the main meeting areas including the Security Council and General Assembly. There were displays about many of the missions of the UN including peace-keeping, human rights, nuclear and non-proliferation and disarmament. It was moving to visit a place that upholds humanity's highest ideals. We often fall far short, but ...
... The cruise was great and the Statue was lovely. We decided not to go up the statue as people had told us it's better to see it from afar.
After our cruise that also showed us Ellis Island, the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges, we made our way back uptown to have a look around.
On our bus ride back we found at what had happened that ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$