No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Aladdin New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... ate myself the legendary cronut; the line wasn't even that long; good, I preferred the Gingerbread croissant from the same bakery though;
...visited the famed 5th Avenue Apple Store; it's 24/7; at 2am on a Thursday night it was bustling and hustling like a Belgian boutique at sales day; incredible;
...saw the 9/11 memorial where I once went up the lookout on the roof of the WTC, 14 years prior; sad and baffling at the same time;
... shoes and magically he stopped complaining about his feet. -apparently if you wear a backpack you are a 'backpack ******.' -MB. First person to bed and last person to get up in the morning. Consistent performer in this category. -Mitch is refusing to eat any fried chicken or BBQ meats until he gets to the south. This could be quite a difficult task in the US. -I am not entirely sure how he is going to do the half marathon GK signed him up for in New Orleans without tearing ...
... we have nothing planned but some ideas of things to do and see. We have seven days to wander the streets of Barcelona, taking in the sights and drinking up the culture. We may even take a day trip by train to another smaller city. This will be a different way of traveling for us, but we are always up for a new ...
... living. Spoiler Alert! At the end of this moving journey, a boy who accompanies this caravan stops infront of a tree. He asks his uncle "what's this?" . His uncle says "Its a tree". " what does it do?" Uncle answers him .
At that time, I was taken aback by this conversation. There are people in this world who have never ever seen a tree in their entire life! Forget about basic stuff like road, electricity even education. Neverthless, I didn't know such places existed in ...
... to China Town, where we had an obligatory Tsing Tao and some noodles and dumplings. Back to Mabel's and that delicious brisket, etc.
Today our second Weekly Metro Pass had run out so Kit and I decided to walk from our apartment to the Williamsburg Bridge and over it to Little Italy where we happened upon the 88th Feast of San Gennaro which was spread over a huge area with stalls selling t ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!