TripAdvisor Reviews The Aladdin New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... br> The final touch of the day was sitting at Tea and Sympathy in Greenwich Village and enjoying tea time. My dad had a Peter Dinklage sighting outside as we left. Everyone knows him from Game of Thrones, but I would have loved to have been able to tell him that I've enjoyed him since The Station Agent. My dad is always good at the celebrity sightings, but Peter Dinklage pushing a baby carriage is kind of hard to miss.
My parents spent a bit of time ...
... prepared for the day, I packed my backpack and went down to the restaurant. The food available was absolutely brilliant and I walked away very satisfied.
Before I left for America, back in Australia I pre purchased a "Gray Line New York All Loops Tour with Top of The Rock" ticket. This was a 48 hour unlimited stop ticket on any Double Decker Bus, this also included a trip up to the Rockefeller Centre Building at night time. So after ...
"The art teacher" Rufus Wainwright"Strawberry Fields forever" The Beatles"59th Bridge Street song (Feelin' groovy)" Simon and Garfunkel
Our last full day in the Big Apple. Breakfast wasn't quite so limited today and we even had an English language (almost) conversation with an Aussie couple from Townsville. Aside from the rubber eggs and burger coasters, the major feature was the mystery of "Who stole the bagels?" An American lady verbalised a commentary on the toasting ...
... down the park. It is well used by the local community. Tonight at 8 pm there are still lots of people using the park for exercise.
Managed to get a seat at breakfast - we were earlier today and maybe others slept in on Sunday? Usual offerings but it is nice to have a breakfast in the hotel and not have to go out to find something to eat.
Our plan today was to go down town from where we were staying. Packed the backpack which had dried out over night and headed ...
... It also would have been amazing to see it at night.
Times Square was Times Square. Exactly what you would expect it to be, crazy busy with lots of advertisements and lights. I had assumed that much of Manhattan would be like Times Square with a lot of people but was pleasantly surprised otherwise.
The final destination in a action packed day after Columbus Circle was Central Park. I new it was big but never fully realised just how big. There were ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!