No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Aladdin New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... passing by Roosevelt Island. Swimmers are advised to keep to the Manhattan side of the Channel throughout the entire East River.
Second Leg - The Harlem River: Swimmers then head towards the leftmost stanchion on the footbridge at the entrance to the Harlem River at Hell's Gate. This is their first check point. Once they have entered the Harlem River, they will stay to their ...
... here I think. We always knew it was going to be a very expensive 5 days. It was clean, fresh, funky and really busy. Good choice.
We had a good idea of what we really wanted to see, and the simplest way to manage it was with a City Pass. It costs a lot up front but then entry to all the sights is free and you save about 40% on the total costs. Every day we visited something special but mainly what we did was walk.
Oh boy did we walk.
First things first, after driving in to the city, was a tour of the well known Top of the Rock in the Rockefeller center. After riding up 60 some odd floors, we saw a fabulous view of Central Park, the Empire State Building, the East River, and so much more that just looked like tiny buildings in the distance. After descending from such a height, we found ourselves being unleashed into the streets of ...
... a smaller amount of food. For anyone that's been to New York, you'll know 'small' doesn't really happen over there. The portions are so big! It's also a lot more expensive than people told me it would be. Adding tax and service charges onto everything added about $8-10 onto every meal!
We had a big list of attractions and activities we wanted to do, but decided that today we would wander around midtown - where we were staying - seeing things like Radio City Music Hall, ...
... a Monday, so not as manic as the weekend, but still pretty full on.
At around 3.45 we parted ways. Mardi went shopping and I made my way to the top of the rock. I've been waiting for five years for some perfect sunset shots and today was the day. I arrived on the viewing deck at about 4.10pm, sunset started at 4.38pm.
I spent an hour just drinking in the view. Sure I took some photos, but I also lived the moment, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
45 East 45th Street at Madison Avenue, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, Big Bend National Park | Campgroundfrom $256
235 W 46th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $73
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
304 E. 42nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $23
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!