TripAdvisor Reviews The Aladdin New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... covered and very green (aided by abundant rain, an almost daily event on our trip) and really beautiful. Along major highways and turnpikes you rarely see many homes or shopping areas, just thick woods and occasional natural rock walls. This makes for a really nice drive. But once in the CITY, traffic is snarled and you're in the company of about a million other tourists, shoppers, theater goers, etc. ...
... take you from church to church to listen and watch. This is something I would love to do but won't as it's incredibly obtrusive. These are people just doing their thing in the "privacy" of their own church. Many TripAdvisor reviews complain that that they, the tourist, was not made to feel welcome by the congregation, really? I AM surprised! One of the other things you notice are the signs out side some of the churches. One in particular ...
... the same means! The first train that pulled in already resembled a Delhi Metro (or Sierra Leonean bus, for that matter), but the majority of the crowd forced their way in regardless, re-defining the concept of personal space as they went. It was at this point I decided that missing the start of the game by a few minutes wouldn't be the end of the world, and set off for the far end of the platform to await the arrival of the next train...a good decision, as it turned out! A ...
... I passed on my route, not yet occupied but the true tallest building in New York since it’s been topped out, and higher than One World Trade Center if you don’t include that building’s antenna tower. Apartments in 432 Park apparently started at $7 million with some units on top floors selling for more than ten times that amount.
I lunched with Marc at P.J. Clarke’s at Third Avenue and 55th. We met in Colorado in ...
... a small one!! It was 16 inches across, made and cooked right in front if me..
Time to head back and I decided, what the heck, let's do the Manhattan Bridge on the way back.. Took me a little time to find the walkway and its 1.5 times length of Brooklyn...
Lovely views and quiet walk. With the sun finally out it actually felt ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!