TripAdvisor Reviews The Aladdin New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... that showed how everything is organized now. Geoff and I were underdressed but made welcome all the same. That was the first time today that I felt like someone wasn’t wanting money from us. There was a large world globe in the lobby; we were asked what did we notice about it? … There were no boarders, just the way it was intended in the first place.
As we were about to leave a lady was asking about walking across the Brooklyn bridge. ...
... much managed.
After that excitement we stopped for drinks on a bench looking at to sea. In front of us we could see a number of men “working out” on the beach. It was more like muscle beach in LA than Coney Island in Brooklyn and you didn’t really know where to look. We took a walk along the pier and then had some lunch. In the afternoon we headed onto the beach to paddle, or in Thomas and ...
... blaring, I swear its just like in the movies.
Darren is doing his best to fit into the hood, he has decided Flannos are no longer cool and has bought a Hoody and now he thinks hes super cool. Problem is the Hoody has New York written on it so I tried to explain he looks more like a tourist. He insist if this doesnt blend well he might try the gangster look next and purchase alot of thick gold chains. Speaking of fitting in, ...
... market called Smorgasburg where you could buy any of a hundred different plates to eat for lunch! Delicious and found a tree with shade to get out of 33 degree heat and 100% humidity (it felt like it)!. Caught Metro to Guggenheim Museum- some lovely paintings by Matise, Degas, Van Gogh, Manet, Renoir, etc beautiful but half of Museum was closed because an exhibition ...
Before I tell you about our day just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate everyone who has helped make this trip possible! We want to thank everyone who has prayed for our safety, well-being, and sanity! We thank you for your encouraging words, and we wish we could give back more to each and everyone of you! We hope you have enjoyed learning, exploring, and experiencing this trip with us! If you ever want to know about where we stayed, ate, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!