TripAdvisor Reviews The Aladdin New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... br> The cost for adults is $29.00 and for children is $23.00 if you visit
Empire State Building is walking distance from Times Square and The Row and less than one block from 34th St Subway stop
The second attraction I went too was Statue of liberty Evening Cruise, Unwind as you watch the sun set on a 1-hour cruise, sail along ...
... the day we purchased tickets to see the Broadway musical "Bullets over Broadway", starring Zach Braff from scrubs. This was an awesome spectacle, with laughs throughout. Particular highlights including the gangster Cheech, Abbie's favourite character Olive and Zach Braff himself.
To complete the weekend and our time in New York, we started as we plan to do every Sunday, with a Skype to the respective families. Following this we had ambitious aims of covering ...
... abroad and all I could
say was “It was the best month of my life”. I think finding myself in europe is
an understatement. I feel like now more than ever I understand more of the
person I am and the person I want to be, and I am so proud of that person.
Although im sad that this adventure is over, I am unbelievably excited for
everything that is next. Life is my new adventure… and im so excited to start.
... special as I am not a big fan of Mexican food, you can make it yourself very easy. Big bill for only one dish!!!, anyway it was nice to see David with his friend. I have seen a jazz club while we waited for the others in the area so after the dinner, we offered to go there have a last drink. I wanted to do a jazz club in NYC so I'm happy to do again another thing on my list.lol. Name of the club was 55. I recommend because it is with no prevention, ...
... we are so not hungry on this trip!) but took a detour to listen to the sound installation under the grate (more Scouting NY: Scouting NY: Times Square grate ) and get a photo of the I Miller building (http://www.scoutingny.com/an-open-lett er-to-express-will-you-help-save-a-time s-square-treasure/ and http://www.scoutingny.com/the-prettiest -building-in-times-square/ ). Empanadas were 3 for $8 (spicy cheese, ground beef and apple, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!