The Redbury South Beach
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of The Redbury South Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews The Redbury South Beach Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
While most people visit Miami for a lazy time at the beach, our short two day visit here was rather different!
Miami is 5 hrs ahead of London time so we woke up full of …
... in the lavatory, the flight went smoothly. When we landed the temperature was 78 degrees, coolish for Miami, but for us, blissfully warm. By the time we picked up the rental car (miles from the airport-an exaggeration, but not by much), negotiated the traffic to Miami Beach checked in at the Redbury, our choice among what seems like at least a hundred boutique hotels in Miami Beach) and unpacked, it was time to think about lunch.
We drove off to the famous Joe's Stone ...
... to eat. Ended up booking a hop on hop off tour tomorrow. He told us there were lots of nice restaurants around 14th street. We are on 21st street and after the last two days Marie was not interested in walking 7 blocks. We walked half a block down to the beach about 7pm and sat and enjoyed the breeze and watched people having an evening promenade or dip for a while. Then we walked back past the hotel and the "Free Spirits" bar (Daily ...
... well, which I suspect will be the case, yours truly will head solo for Michael’s piano stylings in Bar City on Six.
The strangest thing for me is that there is no 8:30 dining room seating to go to. This is “Free-Style.” I dine when I please with whomever I run into. That may or may not be a good thing. There may be a tendency to just grab some chicken or brats or burgers with corn on the cob at The Grill on Deck 12 next to the ...
... to name a few! We got great views of the city skyline and even hit a glimpse of the stadium where Miami heat play! After the tour, we explored downtown Miami. There was plenty of stores, markers, restaurants and bars. We opted for Italian since we couldn't get it last night and have been craving it for most of the trip. We shared a bottle of wine and pizza before our mains- I had Portabello mushroom risotto. ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!