The Redbury South Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews The Redbury South Beach Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
While most people visit Miami for a lazy time at the beach, our short two day visit here was rather different!
Miami is 5 hrs ahead of London time so we woke up full of …
... time (besides on the way to board the ship) in Miami and I'd like to get a glimpse of it. Bob had not been here for probably 40 years.
Weather was hot, much hotter for my taste. We parked our car in the garage on 16th and Collins Ave. First we tried to walk to this famous beach, but it was so hot and we'd have to walk in the sand. We were not dressed right (as we had to come back to the NE cold), so we walked on the board walk next to the beach. I poked into many of the stores ...
... to Miami went off without a hitch and we arrived 15 mins earlier than scheduled. I knew I was heading to Miami when a Jimmy Buffett lookalike was in my row! Once I arrived in Miami, I picked up my bag and checked into the rental car counter. First impression of Miami: Spanish is the main language. Seems like everyone has a spanish accent and mumbles just enough so I can't understand them. More on this later, but back to ...
... morning. As orientation got underway, my fellow Road Scholars and I all enthusiastically agreed that we could not contain our excitement that we are about to embark on the journey of a lifetime! This Road Scholar adventure is a far cry from the typical “mojitos and salsa” tourist experience that can be found at the all-inclusive resorts along Cuba’s coasts. We will spend two weeks traveling across the island from Santiago de Cuba to Havana, exploring 13 of the ...
... the reasons we needed a car for the stay in Miami.
We arranged to meet in a Chili's at West Palm Beach. Chili's is not 'fine dining' by any means, but a nice experience in a very American setting. Family groups, a mixture of all races and types of people, no tourists (apart from us, of course). American sports on the TVs at the bar, Noisy and lively but with good, friendly and efficient service.
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!