The Redbury South Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to leave the gate because they had to de-ice the plane. Then as soon as the plane pushed back, we just sat there for a long time. We finally started moving forward, but then stopped again. And just sat. The pilot finally announced that the airport had decided to switch the direction of their runways just after we had pushed back, and we were waiting for them to plow the new runways. By the time we finally left we were 1.5 hours late (5:45 pm instead of 4:15 pm).
... in their big seats with cup holders for their beer, people are getting up and down from their seats at any point, big family groups are there with the kids running around playing games - very relaxed. Had an obligatory hot dog and beer, and there was a huge fireworks display at the end which was impressive, but I have been assured the fireworks on the 4th July will dwarf ...
... move as I can imagine the wine on board will have a massive 3-5x mark-up.
For lunch, we visited Captain Jim's Seafood restaurant in North Miami. A local dive type of place with a fish market at the front of the store and restaurant at the back. Wife wanted stone crab so we loaded up on this for the last time. She loves them and so do I but its more "like" than love. Season finishes May 15. I think I prefer the ...
... easy. We just had to get on the next bus that came along and go to the end of its run.
The mall was massive - as everything is in America!! We hadn't had breakfast so that was our first purchase - it was massive!! But tasty :) We have been hanging out for a good coffee so decided to get a cappuccino with our breakfast. But it really was tasteless ...
... s edge. We opt for the walk but soon find ourselves lost in amongst the guest villas on a bunch of streets that look like Wisteria Lane. Eventually we emerge from our ramblings onto a boardwalk next to big fishing yachts which are moored up by the restaurant.
Inside there are groups of men who have obviously returned from a day on the high seas reeling in their big catches and telling each other how amazing they've been. It's similar to the Massachussets clam shacks ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Redbury South Beach Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!