The Redbury South Beach
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of The Redbury South Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews The Redbury South Beach Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... in Little Havana for lunch at a classic restaurant, the Versailles. The Cuban sandwich was okay, but the Cuban espressos were fantastic! Now off to Key West...as close to Cuba as we can get.
While our stay was short, Miami Beach made a good impression, and we all decided it is definitely a place we would like to return. ...
... their way down the turnpike - scaring the bee gees out of me – and with the 70 mile speed limit, we drove at 75 miles per hour and that seemed like only a suggestion to all the other cars that sped past us making us feel like we were going 45mph.
Within 10 miles of Miami Beach, what song starts to play, but Peter, Paul & Mary singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane" ...
... to be found on our travels but he was there in mind. It is constantly on the move this place and our eyes were darting constantly trying to keep up with this vivid, eccentric, electric scene. There was always a new line of interesting traffic that lay before us. Not much clothing is worn around South Beach on Ocean Drive day or night. If it is not a body squeezed into a bikini it is a bottom sparsely covered in denim shorts that barely cover any part of ...
... dancing groups, bass groups, mascots in every opportunity took centre stage and entertained the spectators.The crowd was always encouraged to participate in the game with many different slogans appearing on the gigantic screens most notably “ GET LOUD MIAMI”.Roger Federer happened to be there too and was invited to throw some tennis balls to the crowd, you can imagine the American excitement!!And the game was great , Heat was behind for most ...
... a bit more. We also had access to free wifi and also got some advice from the apple shop. We spent a few hours here and then decided to return to the ship as we had to move rooms again for this cruise...back to our original room so we are hoping it will not be noisy again or we will have to move ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Good choice for those on a…
- Had a great stay
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
4333 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Close to ships and fun sto…
1825 Collins Ave., Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $94
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Great venue for a wedding
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Perfect for a Relaxing Bea…
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
161 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great choice ... A little …
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
100 21st Street at Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!