The Redbury South Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews The Redbury South Beach Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
While most people visit Miami for a lazy time at the beach, our short two day visit here was rather different!
Miami is 5 hrs ahead of London time so we woke up full of …
... go back to the airport, so I said my goodbyes and off I went again. I got back to the airport at 12:30pm for my 3:25 flight from Sydney to Dallas. I Decided to play on the computer at the airport, have a few drinks and that was it, then it was time for me to board and head to Dallas.
My second flight was a 15h flight, so when I got onto the plane I decided ...
Well I didn't think it could get worse at the "W" but it has. We awake early to watch the sin rise and as Caroline walks out on our patio she cuts her foot on glass left behind by the last guest. As the sun came up we started to pick up the glass scattered across the patio. At 7 a we went down to the front desk and show the manager the glass we collected. He told us it would cleaned up ASAP. It's now 2:30 and it's still here. We received a ...
Miami is known for its intense life night and day. However, let's speak abou Miami in a different way. Starting at North region at Miami, super wooded, full of canals with beautiful houses and apartments close to the water, either sea or canals.
Spotless and clean, close to the largest mall in Miami - Aventura Mall and some interesting outlets, North Miami is a region that is worth getting up and ...
... to get our bags and to the hostel but still ended up missing the first quarter! The game was amazing though, great atmosphere! Can definitely get used to people bringing beers and food to your seat too! Both of us would love to see another game! Not too good on the budget though :P Thursday we checked out the beach and then found some cocktails, as you do when the shore is lined with pumping bars! First place was great but we didn't think ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!