The Redbury South Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews The Redbury South Beach Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
While most people visit Miami for a lazy time at the beach, our short two day visit here was rather different!
Miami is 5 hrs ahead of London time so we woke up full of …
... next to these 2 American couples. They were nice, we bonded with an older lady named Tonya and her black toy boy Cosmos. The pool party was the same as the day before, amazing. Sun, tunes, and fun. This time however to save money we took our Malibu down in a water bottler...full budget style and mixed it with Ice water. It truly was a great day. Sue got a photo with Nick Canon. The sun began to set and we were thought it best to nap and get ready for the final night of the ...
... saw a few alligators, fish, wading birds and a tiny turtle which must have been no bigger than a thumb. After that, the engines got cranked up and we didn't see much wildlife but we did have fun gliding over water and grass. It was quite weird to just drive straight over the grass.
After the boat ride we saw a show at 'gator park' which included scorpions, parrots and of course 'gators. Giant ones and baby ones. We were a bit ...
... of theirs, sipping wine after dark. We used ours as a Chinese Laundry, as any traveller does.
We fitted a heck of a lot into the four sea days, even if it was a heck of a lot of relaxing and eating. The general theme of sea days consisted of:
-Three course breakfasts followed by light entertainment such as game shows, demonstrations and presentations.
-Three course buffet lunches followed by watersides, sunbathing and frozen daiquiris. Adriaan would ...
... przyglądałem się z Agatką pływającym w czyściutkiej wodzie wielkim rybom i aligatorowi.
Restauracja połoona jest tu obok wjazdu do parku Everglades zwanego Shark Point. Po krótkim oczekiwaniu w kolejce do wjazdu (wewnętrzny parking był pełen), zapłaciliśmy za bilet i zaparkowaliśmy samochód. Do wyboru mieliśmy przejazd parkingowym tramwajem do oddalonego o ponad dziesięć ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!