The Redbury South Beach
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of The Redbury South Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews The Redbury South Beach Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
While most people visit Miami for a lazy time at the beach, our short two day visit here was rather different!
Miami is 5 hrs ahead of London time so we woke up full of …
... to Miami I watched some more DVD’s, but was getting sleepy again. So I worked on blogging. From my last trip. Yes, I still haven’t finished the blog from my trip to Vegas and Joshua Tree yet. It’s literally been two weeks since I got back. I’ve never travelled that close together before and it felt really weird. And it made me really hate the flying part. I just wanted it to be over.
I finally got into Miami at 9:40 pm (was supposed to be 8:15 ...
... feeling a little queasy.
We then headed to World Showcase, where there are exhibitions from 11 countries. Each area has architecture typical of the country, shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment. Some of the countries have promotional type short films, so of course we checked out O'Canada and a few others. We had lunch in Germany, crepe's in France, beer and cider in Great Britain and a tasty dinner in Morocco complete with belly dancing. And ...
... ok. Not the best. I was expecting to see a lot more mansions on Millionaire's Row but we only saw a few. It was mainly a sightseeing tour. We saw Shaq’s place, Gloria Estefan’s (I swear you hear her name every five minutes here), Vanilla Ice’s and Stallone’s, along with a few more. The bay is quite beautiful though and it was a nice day to be out. After the cruise we had lunch at The Hard Rock ...
... 8217;. Yum. And the deer are adorable – full grown but only the size of dogs. Hehe. We had to cruise around for a while before we eventually spotted some. And as the guide book says: "What's better than bambi?"…”MINI BAMBI!!!” It’s true.
Key West is the biggest, oldest, and southernmost of the Keys towns. It’s a bit of a party town, not unlike Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Each year they hold the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!