The Redbury South Beach
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Redbury South Beach Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
While most people visit Miami for a lazy time at the beach, our short two day visit here was rather different!
Miami is 5 hrs ahead of London time so we woke up full of …
... alligator, a grove of pond apples, a glade crowded with enormous leather ferns, a cluster of yellow spatterdock or a purple gallinule. What a ride! About an hour into our tour we left the airboat and crossed a bridge to an 'island' or 'hammock', literally land over water. There, for the first time since entering the Everglades, we saw old 'overgrown' forest, the popular conception of the Everglades. In fact, very little of ...
... then thunderstorms, hot.
Everything here moves so slowly. People move really slowly. Staff deal with questionss really slowly. People eat their breakfast really slowly. The juice machine pours juice really slowly. I think if I was in holiday mode I'd love it, but having spent the last few weeks in the hustle and bustle of America's North East where everyone rushes around and everything is done ...
It was Tuesday and time for our cruises to begin. We awoke early and took advantage of the breakfast buffet that was included at the Embassy Suites. Again there was a good variety of offerings and pleasant staff to help us.
Later we boarded a shuttle bus to take us from the hotel to the ships' terminal. The service was appreciated.
We had been warned by email that there was an outbreak of Norovirus on-board the Infinity and ...
... my jeszcze dotrzeć do właściwego terminala. Komunikacja między terminalami na lotnisku w Atlancie odbywa się automatycznym pociągiem (bez motorniczego). Ten środek lokomocji dowiózł nas szybko i sprawnie na terminal A. Ponieważ nieustannie doskwierał nam głód, poszliśmy na szybki posiłek w McDonaldzie. Potem jescze trzy kwadranse czekania i weszliśmy na pokład samolotu. ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
1825 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $94
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!