The Redbury South Beach
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of The Redbury South Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews The Redbury South Beach Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
While most people visit Miami for a lazy time at the beach, our short two day visit here was rather different!
Miami is 5 hrs ahead of London time so we woke up full of …
... of the year is coming – Thanksgiving. It’s our time to pause and remember with warm feelings of gratefulness, our blessings and the special people in our lives.
May the spirit of this season be with you!
And many thanks for joining us on our sojourn to the White Mountains of New Hampshire during this 2014 fall foliage season.
The Bugatti Veyron's prices are reported to be about $1,700,000 for the original version, whereas the base value for your 'Super Sport' comes to be able to with regards to $2,700,000. Here, we make an effort to construct the actual fine variances between your two, highlighting their particular locations regarding strengths and weaknesses.
Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S.
Bugatti Automobiles ...
... lessons before we left home. A little summary for you all of our thoughts on North America: Nina: Best thing - Fish tacos Worst thing - Slow drivers (closely followed by bears as they make Pete turn into a big girls blouse) Best Place - Grizzly Bear Ranch closely followed by Miami Beach Worst Place - Tacoma Pete: Best thing - Scenery Worst thing - It's too big, takes forever to get anywhere Best place - Grizzly Bear Ranch closely followed by Carmel Worst place - New ...
... watch a killer whale perform, which was incredible. All in all, it was a very different Miami experience compared to the one we had in January. We were in a beautiful little suburb called Coconut Grove, we had bikes and we knew how to use the public transport, so we felt what first world living feels like - and it was actually really nice. But as you quickly learn on your travels - there really is no place like home.
In a few hours we will be heading off to the airport to ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!