The Glenorchy Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews The Glenorchy Hotel Queenstown
Travel Blogs from Queenstown
... the world or that they'd ever had. Our driver and some other people said Devil Burgers and another shop were supposed to be equally as good without the constant queue, but Ryan and Em had already sampled these and the verdict was average. We ordered and boy the results were not disappointing. I went for a BBQ flavoured one and I don't know if was the 2 day hangover that made me love it so much or not but I can honestly say it was ...
... and browsed and looked and hummed/sang our way around the stalls until we got the tummy rumbles. The city itself has a small town sort of cosy feel about it but the shops are definitely not! Koko Black, all the adventure shops like Kathmandu, MacPak etc. and heaps of others......enough to keep one busy for a day or two!! One shop had a large number of young people out the front, so we crossed over to find it was a hamburger place called Ferg ...
I had a few boiled eggs with celery and an unripe banana with almond butter for breakfast, after some exercise. After a couple hours drive from lake Wanaka we ended up in Queenstown. Parking in Queenstown was vastly difficult, but after visiting the I-site we found a free space near Queenstown gardens. It was getting onto 3pm and we had not had any food since breakfast. We walked hastily back into town along ...
Kia ora! After a horrifically choppy ferry journey across the Cook Straight we arrived on the beautiful South Island - it's safe to say neither of us have our sea legs and will be happy to not make that crossing again. Our first pit-stop was the pretty seaside town of Kaiteriteri where we spent two days relaxing on the golden beaches, eating copious amounts of ice-cream and oh yes, skydiving from 13,000 ft! What a crazy and exhilirating experience that we both LOVED and ...
... 45 seconds the parachute was released, and it really hurt my poor thighs.
- My guide let me steer a bit, which was fine, but when we did some tight turns for fun, it just really hurt my legs
- The landing was really easy, all I had to do was lift my legs up because we land sitting down.
- Now I am back at the hostel, and have to pack for Melbourne, hopefully, we will have time to kayak, as that was the initial plan for today ( skydive, then kayak ...
Other places to stay in Queenstown
377 Frankton Rd, Queenstown | 5 star hotelfrom $154
Corner Earl Street and Marine Parade, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Great central location
- Great spot!
- Not bad but make sure you have a printout of your reservation
Corner Frankton Rd & Adelaide St, Private Bag, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- A fabulous anniversary
- Great position, wonderful views
- OK for the price
Corner Frankton Road And Stanley Street, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- We had a lovely stay
- Had a lovely stay
- A large hotel with little atmosphere
Beach Street, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Great hotel in great location
- Modern hotel in Queenstown
- Amazing hotel.....
10-18 Brunswick Street, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $164
- St Moritz, Queenstown
- A Wonderful Stay
- Great Views
Sainsbury Road 9197, Queenstown | 3 star hotelfrom $78
91 Fernhill Rd, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Good and bad at the Heritage
- An Alpine retreat from the bustle of Queenstown
- Noisy neighbours spoilt the stay.
88 Frankton Road, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $87
8 Duke St, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Un hôtel confortable et super bien situé
- Angenehmer Aufenthalt in erstklassiger Lage
- First Class
27 Stanley St, Queenstown | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- Mehr kann man nicht verlangen
- Couldn't ask for more.
- Sehr schönes Hotel mit tollem Ausblick auf den See
594 Frankton Road, Queenstown | 3 star hotelfrom $83
27 Stanley St, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- A very good place to stay.
- Not my cup of tea
- What a View at a Great Place
110 Frankton Rd, Queenstown | 5 star hotelfrom $137
554-558 Frankton road, Queenstown | 3 star hotelfrom $74
171 - 179 Frankton Road, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $107
146 Arthur's Point Road, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Good but how did it make gold?
- Have never had such a bad experience
- Very disappointed
35 Melbourne Street, Queenstown | 3 star hotelfrom $93
2 Beetham St, Queenstown | 5 star hotelfrom $149
1 Melbourne Street, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $104
139 Fernhill Road, Queenstown | 3 star hotelfrom $89
21 Robins Rd, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $228
Corner Gorge Road, Queenstown | Hotelfrom $122
Cnr Isle and Brecon St, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $364
26 Isle St, Queenstown | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- A great place for a honeymoon
- Excellent B&B in Queenstown!
- Dont be misled by the facade