The Alexander Hotel
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... area with people playing with hockey sticks. So there was my answer, there was going to be an ice hockey game there this evening.
My host Melissa and her Mum had arrived home from San Francisco when I got back so we had a chat over dinner about what I had been doing and about their trip to S.F. She gave me some great tips for when I go there at the end of the ...
... movies. The palm trees, the cars, the houses. I don’t know. It just kind of made me ecstatic. While in the car, the most unusual thing happened to me. I found myself drifting off to sleep multiple times and then waking up in my dream and then going back to sleep in my dream and dreaming about stuff in my dream. I have no idea what actually happened. I probably just fell asleep for ten minutes and dreamt about falling in and out ...
... we were in LA, who could pass up the chance of visiting the local "Hooters" restaurant.. ;)
After a feast of Nacho's and Sliders, Brad was super impressed by the constant refilling of his glass of coke, we headed up stairs to a night of stand up comedy. Entering mid show, the guy on stage immediately latched onto the Australian accent and we were mildly teased for the rest of the evening.
Strolling along the boulevard ...
If you've never considered entering the world of betting on sports, now may be a lot of time to try. With the arrival of online sports betting, many individuals are viewing this activity inside a whole new light. Those interested in sportsbetting should make time for them to acknowledge the "game" before rushing in with both of your feet. The initial step towards starting your sportsbetting venture is to decide on a betting "venue," aka ...
... to go. We 1st had lunch at the woodfire grill in the highland centre next to the dolby theatre where the oscars were last week. We had a massive meal there again which was ment for one but we shared it and still didn't eat it all. American portions are ridiculous. After this we asked around for directions for how to get up to the sign close enough for our perfect shot but no one really knew. So instead we looked ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!