The Alexander Hotel
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... at home! One for each day of the week!
From the mall area you can just about see the Hollywood sign, so we attempted some photos, but they aren’t very clear. I will share better photos on another entry! It was now time for our trolley tour which ended up being a VIP exclusive private tour as we were the only ones on it! Everyone else waiting for a tour was going on the celebrity houses tour of which we have no interest whatsoever. The celebrity ...
... 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8000001907349px; line-height: normal;">The valet parking is a thing in a lot of places. For six dollars a guy took the car away and returned it when we had finished dinner. This really needs to catch on, especially in the city where parking can cost easily twenty and you have to find the park and then go back and
... flight to New Zealand was actually incredible. The staff was so nice. I was supposed to have a middle seat but I asked if I could switch and they put me in a window seat with no one in the middle so I had lots of room to spread out. The plane was so comfortable and nice - I was shocked! I thought the 12 hour flight would be tough but because it was so comfortable, I was able to sleep most of the time. ...
- dream city:city of Los Angeles. 120.5 miles away from San Diego, cast me $22.4.
- First thing i need to do is go fine my friend which study in CSULA :Villette. he takes me to travel around Los Angeles. Hollywood, UCLA,Chinatown,Disneyland resort.Norton Simon Museum. All the fee cast me $130.
- I stay in Los Angeles for two days . And I stay in his house at night for two days also. best vacation ...
After two flights that never seemed to end we arrived into the airspace over Los Angeles and were greeted by the giant Hollywood sign out the window. The landscape was arid, trees sparse, inaccessible terrain and you could easily see why they get uncontrollable scrub fires in the hills around Hollywood. We arrived into what could only be described as a very ordinary terminal at LAX with roof panels falling in or missing, chipped tiles ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!