The Alexander Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... see them later that day. When in reality, I may never see them again. Except I knew I'd see Cameron and James for their flights left late like mine.
Anyway, it was AMAZING seeing Alyssa and getting out for some Japanese food! So nice to be with someone that understands and has been going through the same struggles as me and transitioning from YA life to the real world. She is amazing, but had to leave for work so she dropped me back off at 2:30. Still eight and a ...
... and why does anybody else; they're human-beings, just like the rest off us. Why does society perceive the famous as these mystical god like figures? So to anybody looking to visit LA I'd recommend escaping Hollywood ASAP, unless you're into all that "god" worshipping thing. I've spend the last couple of days in the good company of one uncle my uncles friend's, Paul, who was kind enough to let me crash at his and took me up north to Santa Barbara along the ...
... Gulf smelled like a pirate ship, more salty than the others, and the Atlantic was the least potent of all the ocean smells. The Pacific Ocean though, smelled familiar. Even though I was 3,500 miles away from home, the ocean smelled like the ocean I was used to. The water itself was freezing, but because of the smell, it felt the most comfortable. I headed back to Alx's place in Los Angeles, and had to run a few errands before dinner tonight. To ...
... changed, packed and spruced ourselves up for we could be about to meet the loves of our lives and things are just so super exciting. We hauled our massive cases filled with sand, non-matching clothes and memories down the two flights of stairs. Once again we felt the sense of freedom of the open road and no clear plans. Just a map, camera and ourselves. We don't need much more.
After we buckled up in our seats, we drove off....
Ero Tergum ...
... 8217;t have enough money on the payment card we’d been using, and the internet was so maddeningly slow that it took an age to transfer some cash onto it. We finally cracked, paid on Amex and got into the room, but then had a range of administrative things to do before bed. Not a fitting end to the Route 66 adventure, so let’s say that that part of the trip ended very agreeably at cocktails and certificates. Onwards, then, to Canada and part 2 of our honeymoon ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
300 S Doheny Dr, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $90
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
3515 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!