The Alexander Hotel
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... I found out on July 17, 1955, Walt Disney’s dream for a happy place for the young and the young-at-heart was realized when Disneyland Park opened. This theme park is the only one in the world to be designed and built under Walt Disney’s direct supervision.
In 1955, the Park opened with more than 20 attractions. Today, slightly more than half of these attractions are still around.
It felt like we ...
... York), the Berkeley Steam Ferry, the Star of India and HMS Surprise. The Berkeley operated on San Francisco Bay for over 60 years. She was used to evacuate survivors of the 1906 earthquake from San Francisco to Oakland. Today she houses the museum offices, library and archives and museum store as well as hosting functions as events. HMS Surprise is a replica of the 18th century Royal Navy frigate Rose. It was used for the academy ...
... of passing automobiles see them and never run close to them by error in judgment. Without this safety apparel, individuals could get actually harmed. For this reason member of staff basic safety arrives earliest in fact it is the company's responsibilities in order that employees are suitable. Lessen Your Burden When employees wear the proper protective safety workwear, this not only protects them, but it also protects ...
... way to help you (a virtue we frequently drew upon!). Arriving in LAX, I identified everyone with a celebrity. In my head, the lady telling me which queue to join at customs was Sandra Bullock and the man examining my passport was Vin Diesel. I was so excited to be communicating with a local in English that while he tried to ascertain whether or not I was a threat to U.S. security, I kept blurting out "Oh my God, I just can't explain how incredible it is to be in ...
... too hyper from all the sugar... And started laughing at nearly everything. We came back to our hotel and went to the Beverly Center to look at some of the shops and then walked down to a restaurant for dinner called Vegan Glory! The choice on the menu is jaw dropping. So many different options to choose from! Food was very yummy. I had roti bread as an entree and a flat rice noodle stir fry with tofu, broccoli and a sweet soy sauce on the top! Whilst eating dinner ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!