The Alexander Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... Chile.. Eventually, phew, it all worked out. When the desk attendant realized that my flight out of Colombia would be sufficient with my Chilean visa, I was able to go through security. And here I am.... About a million emotions going through my body and mind right now. So excited. Obviously. Very nervous. But also comforted that I have someone waiting for my arrival - my new CouchSurfing friend. Scared to be traveling alone for the first time. However, realize I will meeting ...
... front. So I'm just casually waiting for my bags to come through and an alarm goes off, and the tall, dark and scary officers point directly at me. "OH NO OH NO OH NO WHATEVER IT IS I DIDNT DO IT!" Was running through my head as I was dragged off to the side and put in ones of those new high-tech 3D body scanners while they emptied the contents of my bag on the search table. "WHY DO YOU HAVE DUCT TAPE IN YOUR BAG MISS?! ...
... It was the most scared I have ever been in my life!! I never scream and by the end I screamed tat everything. There was Dracula first and they get so close to you but I was fine at this stage then other scary scary things jumped out at us. It wasn’t until we got to a section with chucky dolls (sarah look it up to show mum) there was about 4 of them in the room and obviously you are on edge by now!! Anyway im slowly walking through with Eliza holding onto ...
... the most magical, beautiful wink and smile I've ever gotten. We watch her load all of her luggage onto the belt and her engagement ring rock was the size off my watch! I kept staring at it lol She was so beautiful, skinny, and friendly. After we went through the scanner we collected all of our things together then she was rushed through a private door. Carl and I were both amazed. This lady had class! But we both ...
... actually Rodeo Drive we went for a stroll. The houses were massive and all had security signs outside their houses advising of armed response security for people who break in. We were convinced we were in the wrong place so headed back to the car. After some more investigating, we found out that there were in fact 2 Rodeo Drives in Beverley Hills. Who names 2 roads the same in the same city? When we got to the real Rodeo Drive we weren’t very impressed so we ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!