The Alexander Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... 1.5 hours to go until we arrived at the Grand Canyon we ended up arriving just after two. 'Wow' was literally the first word that came out both of our mouths. The first time you see the canyon is incredible, it is huge and has so much texture due to all the valleys so there was just so much to look at and take in. We decided to do a walk to a place called Bright Angel point which was only 3 miles but it meant we got to see a good amount of ...
... to anyone who goes.
After the taping was over we met back up with my parents and headed to the nearby Farmer’s Market. It is open daily and filled with a couple dozen food stands, fruit and vegetable stands, meat markets, baked goods and small shops. From there we drove across town to one of our most anticipated destinations on the entire trip, The Bruery. We fell in love with The Bruery’s sour beers while in New Orleans and knew ...
... I spent in transit was 33 hours however due to time difference only 14. LA is 18 hours behind Sydney so I had some adjusting to do, it worked out I lived on March the 22nd for 42 hours!!! Once I had gone through passport control I then had another 4 hour wait for Tres and Andy to arrive so I used the time to Skype mum and dad, Jon and Joey which passed my time nicely. It was amazing to see the others after so much solo time and I was excited to get out and explore!! We picked up our car ...
... man who was swabbing me, my shoes and everything in my bag for drugs was joining in with me. So hey, at least I had an interesting start to my trip. At the moment I'm sitting in LAX waiting for my Virgin America flight, WHERE I GOT UPGRADED! I tell ya what, walking from terminal 7 to 3, even in an LA winter is just ewwwww but on the way I saw Max & Nev from MTV's CatFish filming an episode! haha I hope I don't end ...
Happy to be off that plane and into a lineup...
We have lots of time though so why be worried until the officers start changing the lines and we continually keep being put into the end of the line. We had 3.5 hours before our next flight and now 1.5 hours has passed and we are still in a lineup waiting to get in...
Finally we get into an express line - then two computers break down - then another flight arrives and dozens get put in front of us...finally we ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!