The Alexander Hotel
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... s ashes were scattered.
The day was so beautiful and we took a cliff walk around to the beach. On the way we saw a big family of seals sunning themselves on the rocks. THEN we saw a Whale and her calf swimming just down below us! So beautiful! How lucky are we? Then to change the pace we went to Freak Beat for a bit of music shopping.
Day 3- Gee, what did we do on day 3?
ONLY DISNEYLAND!!!! Whoa!! We went on ...
... charging $120) so we trudged back to USA hostel (it was now 8pm). They were very helpful in USA hostel. They let us have cookies (we were starving) and let us use their internet and phone. In the end we decided to just fork out for the Sherraton Hotel, because they took AmEx and we knew we would be safe there. Jack used the hostel phone to book a room and the hostel called a cab for us. We only had $20 but fortunately the taxi took AmEx ($30 for ...
... ground. Take after the water downstream, which may lead you to the homes of human.
Tell them where you are :
You can pull in the salvage group, bystander or helicopter by demonstrating the signs as smoke, bit of material or impression of the mirror. Raise smoke by putting green branches and leaves on the flame. You can utilize your mobile phone screen as a mirror to reflect back the glimmer to the pontoon or ...
... only kids ones - Angus got one. Rosie got the coolest brolly ever.
The first ride was the Revolution which was the first roller coaster to have a loop. By today’s standard it was okay but we know there are some more ...
... nifty shop this is?" She shakes her head - store policy - she shrugs. Hmmph. Okay, but as I exit I notice a display in the window I like and take a parting shot... I'm not in the store now!
Off we go, melting in the heat, knowing our adventure still must extend further beyond the formal market.
The Grove is an upscale outdoor mall that is directly connected to the Farmer's Market by a pedestrian corridor - a mall of sorts where official vehicles may pass. ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!