The Alexander Hotel
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... it was pretty tasty, the waiter warned me that my plate was very hot, just like me hahaha. By the by I am pasty as **** and haven't washed my hair in three days so I guessing it's a line he uses in a lot of ladies.
Caught another bus to Venice beach were the movie lords of dogtown is based, the beaches there are so beautiful!!
Jumped on another bus and just road that all the way back to hollywood, I had to get back to the hostel and prep for ...
... lost 3 hours). Landed in LA (I'm not a fan). The delay made catching our connecting flight interesting with LAX's stupid layout - but we made it. Final flight of the journey headed to Dallas. Bless Virgin Airlines. Live ESPN at my seat. The captain hit full throttle for takeoff at literally the exact moment *****ia kicked-off. It's as if it was meant to be. Not the outcome of the game I wanted (I've had my fill of ...
... Really enjoyed the tour - more than I had anticipated. The Americans sure do know how to put on a show. The studio tour included a 4D movie experience - while still on the tour tram. We drove into a tunnel and had King Kong & dinosaurs all around us while the ground shook beneath us and water sprayed us - it was great!. Would love to go again when they're filming - did u know they keep doing the tours when ...
... berry farm theme park and water park. We expected it to be busy as it was a Saturday but the water park was heaving the pools were full of people. We had to queue for at least 45mins to go on the water slides but they were definitely worth it. We even got weighed before being allowed on the rides with rubber rings - that would only happen in America! For the last part of the day we went into the theme park and managed to get a few rides in ...
... concrete wall in front, even in reverse gear. Semi panic attacking, we were lucky to be rescued by a lovely valet who somehow fixed the gear and got us into the hotel underground parking- legend. I met Bris mates and we swam around their hotel for a couple of hours, marvelling at lush hotel life. When we got back to the hostel, we snap called going to Six Flags theme park the next day with a couple of pommy legends that we're sleeping in our dorm. They had a mustang. Hostel life ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!