The Alexander Hotel
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... the problem from amplifying. Early repairs suggest that a trouble that establishes in your furnace can be avoided from worsening. When the issue has actually been amplified, the cost of doing repair services early is low compared to. Constantly have a certified specialist do the repair. Numerous handy individuals will certainly constantly try resolving any trouble in your home; these individuals will certainly likewise attempt doing ...
... of the place to New York. We've loved LA and much prefer it to the hustle, bustle and claustrophobicness of New York. Although too long here could be too relaxing for a place like America as you almost come here for the buzz. Like all these places though the people are pretty much the same: loud, loud with no sense of shame and loud with no sense of public awareness. Most characters we come across never cease to entertain us. After breakfast we thought ...
... changed before we even started!
Bus driver was of Mexican origin - female - and pleasant enough. However we hit the freeway only to come to a standstill due to a car on fire. So appropriately enough we detoured. Only trouble was bus driver hadn't a clue how to reach Union station, had no sat nav and couldn't make out what the office who she phoned while driving were saying! She seemed more concerned at her lack of dinner and delay ...
... international airport in the world, particularly as a connection to SE Asia and Australasia, it offers relatively nothing in terms of comfort or amenities. If you are unlucky enough to have to fly from here, minimize your time to be spent there.
We woke up, or became less sleepy since ‘waking up’ implies a state of sleep was achieved, grumpy and smelly and got on our plane. Thankfully our connection to Beijing in Vancouver was lovely and more than made up for ...
... way, however we weren't! Back down to the main road and across a few blocks, we found the big statue bear and the entrance to 'Griffith Park' all the parks have main roads which I still think is weird. But we walked through a little river park area type place called ferndale, it had a stream going through it with little crayfish in there, Ross of course wanted to jump in and catch them! I had to drag him away from the stream to carry on walking, then we found gold fish in the ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!