The Alexander Hotel
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... of the entertainment industry. We managed to find a scenic point from where we had a picture-perfect view of the sign. The point is located on the corner of Canyon Lake Drive and Mullholland Highway.
Then we went back to the city and walked along the Hollywood Boulevard, home to the Hollywod Walk of Fame, which is probably the most well-known attraction of the entire city and the highlight of every touristīs visit to Los Angeles. The Hollywood Walk of Fame, which ...
... ordered two rolls of sushi instead of two pieces. I know. Rookie mistake. Or maybe just a dumb mistake. So I ate a lot of sushi the next day. I like trying new foods and LA is known for their ethnic food, so I'm glad I got to try some Ramen. We went out in West Hollywood, "WeHo," and also known as the gay part of town. We absolutely loved it. We made two friends who took us to a really cool dance bar that ...
... but I just had some toast with jam, pretty exciting for me...carbs!!
I went back to hollywood blvd and jumped back on the buses, Jesus it's seems to be all I am doing is getting on and off buses haha, well today pretty much was that but it is such an easy and cheap way to see the sights cause I am far too lazy to google and research them myself haha. So the bus went down town to like the main business centre of LA, just big sky scrapers and ...
... cool and affordable combat boots, but no flannel shirt or ripped jeans shorts yet. I did find an awesome edgy black outfit for the all black look. I grabbed an ice tea lemonade at starbucks, cause it was still bloody hot and rushed back to the edge as it was already getting late and I wanted to take Terri her class again. I was wearing my bright green top and black with purple Lululemon shorts and felt a bit more comfortable kind of knowing how her class is build up, what her warm up is ...
16-buses, guys choosing, lemonade, taco, bus,Venice muscle santas Monica,impatient crossing, pier, Taco Bell on beach, bus to la brea tar pits, museum lights, wash,I hop La not LA A very busy day today! We had an early start and a quick bite to eat before getting our first bus ( with a few changes) on the route down to Rodeo Drive to have some Pretty Woman moments. Safe to say there was no risk of us spending any pennies down there and there would be nothing ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!