The Alexander Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
We set our alarms early, and although our jet lagged bodies didn't sleep that well, we set off on our adventure for the day at 8.30am. After finally finding our pick up point, we were at our bus super early and got the best seats on the bus... Caitie's poor skin didn't like the sun! 30 degrees and not a cloud in the sky! She's a bit sunburnt (Sorry Mum!)... We have sunscreen now! We set off for a tour of 'Downtown ...
... until 8.30am Friday 30th August. Went to Starbucks for breaky and coffee. Denise said we went on a f....ing bus for 5 hours today. We went on a tour of the Star homes... Amazing homes...soon much money here. Hugh Jackman's new ...home in Bel Air... Amazing and huge..just being built. Obviously doing pretty well. Then we went to Santa Monica...by hop on hop off bus. Beautiful beach. We then went by Taxi to Harley Davidson Bartells...in Venice. ...
... parts! I sat in on one of his shows and found myself laughing out loud quite a few times! To top it off he had Hank from Breaking Bad on the show the following day! As for Layla, well just type in To be One into iTunes or YouTube now and you will see the new boy band she is managing, so please download the song, even if its not your cup of skinny soy chai! Hire car deal negotiated (thanks to Austin the great Hertz rep), bags packed and route planned, and a new companion with us (a ...
... during our travels from coast to coast. The location here is just 'nasty' to put it mildly. There is a definite odour which smells like a combination of BO and urine. Everything looks and feels like it needs a thorough assault with Lysol and/or bleach. The Starbucks there is completely enclosed on glass which I suspect is to keep the smell and vagrants away from their establishment. There are homeless people scattered throughout the waiting ...
... got to our shady seats and cheered for the Dodgers who beat the Phillies; I think Mason brought them good luck. Cotton candy and Dodger Dogs for lunch, then Mom and Mason explored the stadium looking for a great souvenir. After the game he ran the bases as fast as lightening...home, first, second, third and home again. We were tired and a little hot, so our saggy, soggy swimming pool felt good when we got back to the house.
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!