Terrace St Denis
TripAdvisor Reviews Terrace St Denis Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... location of archives and genealogy.
Got a ticket for the on/off bus tour of city. Let me tell you sitting up top so you can see was Chilly today! My parka with a hood came in handy. Had a really neat tour guide , Jean-Phillipe. I was early so we chatted a bit. Really nice guy. There is a ton of stuff here to see and do. So when the tour ended I went into the bureau again for a ...
My favorite part of Montreal was finding an amazing jeweler who could repair my engagement ring while we were in town. Having pried open a prong while working and almost losing my precious stone, it had been over a month since I had been able to wear it. Every jeweler along our voyage thus far had needed weeks to complete the repair and I was starting to think I wouldn't have it back until returning to Florida. The gentlemen of Chateau d'Ivoire took great ...
... made me feel like I was a lot closer to home. The Australians were completely clueless as to what all the signs and/or people were saying, so I could nicely show off my French skills (as far as they exist). We then took the metro to club La Tulipe, a big nightclub just outside the city center. Josh turned 24 on Friday and we celebrated accordingly with lots of dancing, good music and fancy drinks; we had an amazing time enjoying the Canadian nightlife!
Brekky with everyone was the order of the morning and afterwards we all had some shopping to do. Turns out vans don't go so well in the snow so I needed some boots to keep my feet warm and also needed to pick up some new snowboard boots. After walking around the shopping centre I couldn't find any walking boots that I liked that also fit the criteria of being cheap so ...
... to the following pictures.
As well as a free concert there were sponsor stalls giving away free stuff and some hockey games. Here in Canada it is just called hockey as it’s always ice hockey! See photos to see Jenny modelling some of our free stuff which included a shopping bag, a chocolate bar, a scarf, a reeses hand towel, a Tim Horton’s coffee and a foam hockey stick.
The headline act were excellent, they played for around ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Giza | 3 star resortfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!