Terrace St Denis
TripAdvisor Reviews Terrace St Denis Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... to serve as a court eunuch. He managed to work his way up to lead the Chinese Navy. He led fleets of up to 63 ships on 7 voyages to the Western Sea and finally the Indian Ocean with up to 28,000 people. These voyages occurred 87 years earlier than Christopher Columbus voyages.
We we celebrated our last night in Montreal with a beautiful roast chicken and vegetables and a very special chocolate dessert. Perfect!
... else on the train decided to. I just didn't want to miss any connection, hence the thinking. Anyway, finally, after 11:30pm, the bus turns up, with no passengers on it. I'm glad I hailed the driver down, because it looked like he was going to drive on once he'd stopped and at first had the notice up "not in service", which had my heart sinking. What did he think I was, a street walker?! I was standing there with a suitcase and big bag, for crying in the night! Once I ...
... Yannick's wife pulled in and showed us the apartment which is in the basement or we would not have know which one it was, as there are three apartments. The owner Yannick and his family live in No.1.
Well this apartment is an eye opener not quite what you see online and the reviews on Trip Advisor are not quite the same as what we saw or smelt. Richard and I just looked at each other and said “well it is only for two nights!!” ...
... in just about every industry and at every stage, from marketing to education, start-ups to venture capitalists and Politicians. An extensive list of all the interviews can be found in the appendix.
Paradigm Shift in Entrepreneurship
One common element throughout each of the countries was this recent move of interest towards the field. For several years, telling your parents that you wanted to become an ...
... and leisurely breakfast and pack before getting the bus back to the city. Slept nearly all the way, and spoke a bit to a Dutch couple from the auberge I was staying in as they're making a video blog of their trip which is cool... Maybe next time! Done a bit of shopping which included being given some free humous and crisps from a company advertising new flavours and am ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!