Terrace St Denis
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Terrace St Denis Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... and I have a 2 seater on the side of the plane with Becky and Peter sitting in front of us. This is much better as it is easier to get out for the restroom. Shortly after take-off dinner was brought to us—chicken and vegetables for Mike, Becky, and Peter, and pasta with spicy red sauce for me. We also had a cold chopped vegetable salad made of cucumbers, carrots, and red peppers (which I picked out as they are an abomination in foods). The salad did not ...
... to one country when you can go to two?
Better yet, why deny the opportunity a 13 hour layover to visit MK’s motherland (the Netherlands) presents?
After all it has been almost four years since the Dutch-one has had a chance to fill up on authentic Dutch delights: frikandel speciaal, market-fresh stroopwafels, Chocomel, vla...to name a few, as well, MS has ...
Finally, after getting a laptop to reconnect with the outside world, I am also getting a chance to do the traveling I came here for: Montreal for three days!!!
My friend from Toronto and I arrive at 6:30am and I randomly decide to accompany my other Montreal friend to class a bit later in the morning.
Thus, I am on my way to my second university class ever, this time around it is computer science at McGill. As the ...
... garden were simple amazing. The phoenix garden sculpture defied believe - it was the size of a truck. Another stand out was the Chinese garden - complete with one of the world's largest collection of Bonsai plants.
The cost of entrance was definitely justified - the cost of maintaining the many gardens, sculptures and greenhouses would have been huge. I am definitely not a green thumb, but the ...
First time outside Ottawa Area, a visit to Montreal.
It's about time we went for a road trip.
First time staying at a hotel: Best Western Montreal Airport.
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!