Terrace St Denis
TripAdvisor Reviews Terrace St Denis Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... that the flight has been delayed for 35 minutes....a full 25 minutes longer than was posted on the schedule! Once again we have proven our travel resilience...hmmm!
Our short flight to Barcelona is uneventful with a bubbly and gracious hostess who lived in the southern US and speaks five languages providing us with impeccable service. We land in Barcelona's beautiful airport and are immediately aware of ...
And we're back.
Todays resume, wind, wind, tons of wind. Not head on, from the side but still most of the time against it. Hard day, but I made it. Feeling very proud about this trip right now.
Saw a lot of cyclists going the other way, turns out to be a fundraiser ride: Ride to conquer cancer. They ...
Montreal is very very cool. Everyone told us as much and we completely agree. The city is covered in witty graffiti, its teeming with museums , you know you wouldn't struggle to find a real gourmet treat even it’s man strip bars seem to give it a gritty sense of authenticity rather than seediness. You also cannot move for hipsters, beards and ...
... by ladies with trollies yelling us in not only Chinese but probably French as well. Rox and I had no hope. We promptly pointed at a few plates of steamed shrimp, fried pork dumplings etc and pretty soon had a full section of the table. Before long we were doing as you always do at Chinese, eating fevourishly. All 3 of us made an executive decision that we would stop so we wouldn't over eat. A wise choice as feeling over full is not fun after chinese. All in all we ...
... a get together of people who play African drums, very cool! Full of people relaxing and enjoying good music. We then made a move back to the auberge, stopping at a shopping centre to find toilets as all three of us were busting! Got back to the hostel and had a quick turn around before going to an Electronik Piknik on Jean Drapeau island. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!