Terrace St Denis
TripAdvisor Reviews Terrace St Denis Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... the Thirteen Colonies declared their independence from the British, the Crown knew that the Provence of Quebec may join the Colonies in revolution, so they promised the Provence that if they stayed loyal to the Crown that they would allow them to keep their French language and their French customs, rather than forcing them to adopt English. This kept the Quebec people from becoming independent with the US and is the reason the provence continues ...
... events but it is open to the public.
There is also a very large man made lake called Beaver Lake. The lake is used in both summer and winter. In winter the lake freezes and it is used for ice skating. At the moment the lake is closed to the public due to major renovations.
We saw many squirrels collecting nuts in the park in preparation for winter.
Unfortunately we were not here between ...
... over the city - went to Mount Royal Park - one of Montreal's largest green spaces and cycled to the top and got an amazing view of downtown. We had a great lunch at the famous Schwartz and a yummy Japanese dinner to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary at KYO. Really loved this city! Next stop - Florida with the ...
... driven from Victoria in British Colombia, and was thinking of heading towards Florida for the warmer weather (we have the same plan). We may come across her again down the track. We have met lots of interesting people on our travels.
Pics of the falls at Grand Falls, New Brunswick. It started to snow at Grand Falls when we arrived. Continued to drive through sleet and snow on our way to Quebec city in Quebec.
Pics of ...
... River, and he called it Mont Royal. In 1611 Samuel de Champlain arrived at the island and established a fur trading post. Following intense fighting with the Iroquois, the French built a wall around what is now known as Old Town in 1716. Later on the British show up seeking a North American foothold. The 1763 Treaty of Paris ceded all of Canada to the British, and the French haven't gotten over ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
3440 avenue du Parc, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $240
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!