Terrace St Denis
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... of love for each other. And there you go, I fell in love with my best friend :)
Okay, so we already had plans to head to BC and go to Shambhala together, but being a couple just confirmed that we should really make these plans happen. I mean, why not?
We both worked our asses off to save up enough money to buy a car and travel across Canada. I sadly don't drive, I get crazy anxiety and ...
... experiences as possible. What I didn’t foresee is that in doing so, I’ve also fostered my own special version of true love.
Though my love affair with the world will never end, I haven’t given up on finding a real-life, flesh-and-blood version to bring along with me on the adventure. My heart still yearns and hopes for the real thing; I don’t mind sharing that secret with you.
Just please, don’t tell my ...
... The tower is an impressive construction but not particularly pretty.
Just by coincidence I happened to be wearing my London 2012 t-shirt which I thought funny as I was at the 1976 Olympic Park.
After the Olympic Park we headed to the downtown area of Montreal on the Metro. We wandered around and saw Rue Crescent which is very lively with bars and restaurants. We did a bit of window shopping and popped into the Oakley store which was ...
... Not too long passed before I got a ride about 20km to a small village, from which I biked to a larger on ramp and waited again. It was 4pm. At 4:15pm, Ray pulled up. He had a bike rack on his car and asked what the problem was. I informed him of issues with my middle chainring and the headwinds, and he agreed to give me the lift I needed. We drove the hour and a half to Montreal, and ray dropped me at the metro station. I could not ...
... more than my home town.
Montreal is probably the coolest bilingual city on Earth. Cheap drinks, great night life, friendly people, wonderful architecture, vibrant and clean city and who can forget the 10 day jazz festival. This city is definitely one to come back to - a very liveable city. It will be interesting to see how the other Canadian cities compare. Come at me Toronto!
TripAdvisor Reviews Terrace St Denis Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!