Terra Cotta Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Terra Cotta Inn Dallas
Travel Blogs from Dallas
... her. I would imagine so - that is all she knew until she entered our lives, and who would not miss such a spunky little girl.
The pictures are such a treasure. There are no captions or dates - we can only assume when they are from and what was going on at the time. We are so thankful for these pictures! ...
... Now she will say "uh-ewww." Quite amusing.
9. High chair - We swear she wakes up some mornings and says "high chair."
10. Hi-ya and Bye bye - She has been saying this for quite a while. Very sweet to hear that little voice and the drawn out words. Very Texan!
I am sure I have left out quite a bit of stuff that she has picked up on, but those are the ones most memorable to me. We are so proud of how much she has grown!
Our first stop on the road to South America was an overnight in Dallas, Texas on Spencer's B-day. So, I scouted out a famous BBQ place that was close to the airport and our hotel - Hard Eight Texas BBQ was it! We ordered a tray of meat - seriously. We chose a sampler tray of different meat including; beef brisket, chicken jalapeno poppers, spicy sausage, and some beef skewers plus we added corn on the cobb. Everyone's favorite was the beef ...
So, the half way stage!.. Currently sitting in Dallas Airport, it's 8pm here and 3am UK time, awaiting my connection to Lima - Feeling gross in an understatement. I got bumped up to a leggy seat at the front. But ended up next to a guy who in the first 5 minutes talked about dinosaurs, evolution, and black holes. My headphones appeared quickly. My knowledge of dinosaurs reaches Jurassic Park and The Land Before Time. I also forgot to tell them about ...
... worst waiter if the bread contained any nuts. His response was that he wasn't sure, but if there was, would this be a problem? I responded that since I was allergic it probably was going to be an issue. He returned with our breakfast with mine having the banana bread wedged in the fruit salad and said from what we could see there didn't appear to be any nuts. Vaughan at this stage was getting quite irate with the waiter and tasted the bread first before I was allowed to eat ...
Other places to stay in Dallas
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Middle of the Road
- A very pleasant stay!!
- Shabby shabby shabby, and a cab ride to exercise?
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Hyatt Easter Weekend Downtown Dallas
- Loved the location
- Very nice and clean building, bizarre staff behaviour
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Cream of the crop
- Not ready for all the people
- A Best Western On Sterroids
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $102
Dallas North, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Nice stay
- Great stay!
- Pleasant Stay
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 2 star hotelfrom $109
Louvre/Opera, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Impressed with Hotel Intercontinental !
- Needs Major Overhaul!
Northwest Dallas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Dallas Northwest, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $72
Northwest Dallas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Testimonial--exceptional service
- V. impressed w/ renovations--good experience
- I would rather sleep in my car.
Preston Valley Villas, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $84
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 5 star hotelfrom $136
- Classy Hotel Not for the Lunatic Fringe
- Horrible hotel that ruined my honeymoon
City Center, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $88
Airport/Irving, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Ok, so there were some issues.
- Great stay, but noisy!
Airport/Irving, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Not just a one nighter!
McShann Estates, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $113
- Renovations are finished, Hotel is now great
- Great if you can get a Bargain
- Should be OK when it's finished
Dallas North, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- GREAT PLACE!
- Great Location, Great Service
- Most Comfortable Hotel beds
City Center, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Never again
- Thumbs Up!
- Stay at the Anatole!!
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Gorgeous hotel close to West End
- Very Nice Property
- LOVED IT AGAIN
Downtown Dallas, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- A comfortable stay!
- Good value on the weekend
- Nice hotel, your typical Westin
Northeast Dallas - White Rock, Dallas | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $102
- Great Stay at the Sheraton
- A Little Disappointed
- Needs an upgrade
Downtown, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Would stay again
- Not Impressed!
14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $109
Dallas Northwest, Dallas | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Absolutely marvelous
- Great Stay
- Great service