Tanglewood Resort And Conference Center
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
Photos of Tanglewood Resort And Conference Center
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Tanglewood Resort And Conference Center Pottsboro
Travel Blogs from Pottsboro
Our family took us to the Sherman Museum. The place told us a lot about the history of Sherman and the Red River Area. Formerly known as the Red River Historical Museum, it had many cultural, historical, and educational exhibits to view.
Totals: Day 12
Museum fee: $5 (2 tickets)= $10
Lunch Sandra Dee's: $23
... of next week. She said I will start on Monday and she'll pay me $200 for the 5 days. This gives me time to relax with my cousins until we have to get back on the road on the 15th.
Travel Info: Albuquerque, NM to Sherman, TX
- Gas stop (Arco)- Tucumcari, NM: $47.33; 176.31 miles; 1 hr 41 ...
... the rain got heavier. This town is on the bucket list for next time.
Rained all day and we mostly stayed on back roads instead of the interstate for the first half. Once we realized that the rain was not going to let up we hopped on the interstate and headed south towards Dallas.
- On the Morning of September 23 Bailey and I went to the Gas Station filled up our tank, bought ice, seeds, snacks, water, meat and bread.
- We traveled 253 miles to Gainesville, Texas, Filled up
- Gainesville, Texas traveled 137 miles to Oklahoma City, Ok, filled up
- We ate the assorted lunch meats and snacks for lunch and dinner for the ...
The CG was fairly large, but mostly empty. At one time, it was quite a park, but that time had come and gone some years before. Virtually everything in the place appeared worn down or worn out. It was very quiet and safe-feeling, although just a little depressing due to its condition. But we'd certainly stay there again. Partly, the cost was very reasonable. Y'all know that appeals to me!
Next: on to Kansas!