No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Williamsburg
- Spent the day walking around Colonial Williamsburg and hanging out in a couple of local coffee shops.... great vibe here!
- Crossed the Chesapeake "River Tunnel" on the way to Maryland. It's a consecutive series of 3 bridges & 2 tunnels back-to-back that spans over 20 miles from Virginia to Maryland - very cool drive (see pictures).
- Stayed in Salsbury MD tonight to be ready for tomorrow's drive. ...
... could make glass for house windows, as well as vessels for drinking, bottles for medicine storage, and many other items. The ruins of this site, which are located a short distance outside the fort, are interesting to see, but the real attraction here is the currently-operating glass blowing exhibit that operates here, where the glassblowers use the same tools and methods as the colonists ...
... those effusive and chatty characters struck up a rather one-sided but extremely interesting conversation and told us how she lived next door to Elvis Presley. We weren't really sure whether to believe her or not! :)
It was a 10 minute walk from the visitor centre to Colonial Williamsburg and we decided to wander up one side of the main street and back on the other, stopping to look in shops and museum areas that interested us. All the ...
... Indian Village and the first fort established in the early 1600's. Both were fully functional and had staff members dressed in period costumes and busy doing the daily tasks of period. Also at the port were exact replicas of the 3 ships that brought over the first early settlers from England. The Victory Center had working recreations of a military encampment from the mid1700's and a farm from the Revolutionary War period. These also had staff members in costume and ...
We slept in and after breakfast we went to Colonial Williamsburg. We all loved it and had a very educational day. It was very hot but all of the buildings were air-conditioned, unlike 1776. In each building there was a re-enactment about the function or the occupation of the people. The volunteers and employees were all great. The park is very well done ...
Other places to stay in Williamsburg
6945 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Terrible Conditions
- Fantastico per famiglie
- Great for the family
315 York St , Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Great place to stay!
- Pet Friendly
- Horrible Place!
415 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Average for Williamsburg
- Just Okay
- Nettes Hotel, großes Zimmer
50 Kingsmill Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Too far to walk.
- Very disappointed at Marriott
- Loved the Marriott
101 St. Andrews Drive, Williamsburg | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Just Like Home
- Communication problems at this resort
- The best!!
310 South England Street, Williamsburg | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- A Very Nice Stay
- Restaurant not worth it
- Cold room
105 Visitor Center Dr, Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $159
- Great Location and Nice Hotel
- Great Atmosphere, Very Overpriced!!!
- Stay Away
725 Bypass Road, Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $79
351 York Street, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- The most comfortable bed!
- Wonderful trip
3006 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $150
- Really Nice Stay, Good Value
- Great Hotel!!
- Good place to stay in Williamsburg
5351 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $58
1402 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $95
- Friendly and Helpful staff
- Il personale era cordiale e disponibile
- We Were Dumped Here; Small Room
706 Bypass Rd. US 60, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $72
- L'hotel migliore a Williamsburg
- Best Hotel in Williamsburg
- Nice Hotel, Bad Location!!!!
201 Bypass Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $79
600 Bypass Road, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Stay here if you like roaches
- Very average clean and had a great time
- Good Hotel
470 McLaws Circle, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- THis hotel was great for us - great pool and whirlpool, too!
- A little pricey for what you get
- Great stay here
2007 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $56
1644 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Not that impressed
- Just stayed!!! Not happy!!!
- Great Place to Stay
1600 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $48
120 ByPass Rd, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $49
620 York St., Williamsburg | 1 star hotelfrom $33
720 Lightfoot Road, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $84
814 Capitol Landing Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $74
6493 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $50
1648 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $151
515 Bypass Rd, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $102
- Loved Our Stay
- What a place.......
- Loved my stay in this hotel