TripAdvisor Reviews Syjac Hotel Paris
Travel Blogs from Paris
... out their hearing aids, but definitely a compliment!! Saturday, August 30th Woke up to a glorious day!! Another informative bus tour of the stunning French countryside as we drove to the Cluny Abbey in the Rhone Valley. Founded in 901!! Before St. Peter, it was the largest Christian church. Closed after the French Revolution and needing horses for his army, Napoleon turned it into a stud farm. Remains of the Abbey are very impressive, but I thought they should have had Gregorian ...
> 1879 - 1989 home to Paris opera company
>now home to the national ballet
>rumored to have a lake beneath it (2 year waiting list to see)
>Fron entrance for the poor
>side entrance for royalty and the rich
... comes to visit him?
- Playing soccer with a little rock for the best part of 20 minutes, the mum behind us joined in when it went her way, what a lass!
- Hoping we didn't misread the sign and end up at the 'cat combs' museum, but not being overly disappointed if we did, how many combs would there be?
The catacombs themselves are cold, it's amazing to think there are 6 million bodies worth of bones down there, these days there are closed off ...
... the second day we managed to convince Sophia and Meredith to get back on a boat with us. This time it was cooler and the scenery more interesting so we redeemed ourselves after our scorching boat trip in Strasbourg. They were thrilled to see the Eiffel Tower up close and took turns spotting it from various locations across the city. We went to the Jardin des Tuileries and played at the playground, rode the ...
... He saw the words herring and haddock on the menu description but nothing prepared him for the weird dish he was served. Somehow he ate it all down then some of my cheese to get it out of his mind for good. I had my wine so it was a great dinner for me at least. After the dinner debacle we were walking back home and came upon a little bakery that actually had some amazing chocolate chip cookies. From what I've seen France as a whole doesn't ...
Other places to stay in Paris
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Very impressed
- Just ok
- Fabulous stay
Opéra, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $421
- Among the best location in Paris
- Wonderful Stay at IC Grand Paris
- Good Base to See Paris
14 Rue du Theatre , Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $165
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Just Fine
- Nice, clean, new, decent location
- Loved This Place
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $287
- Another great stay at an International Hilton
- Great for Families
- Loved it!
Batignolles-Monceau, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Never ever going back
- Yes we would go back there
- Paris getting it right
Louvre, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $420
- Agree with the mediocre assessment
- Wonderful Location!!!
- Location! Location! Location!
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $317
- Great Location in a wonderful city
- Good and bad points
- Lovely hotel convenient to shopping
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $209
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $362
- Really quite nice
- The nightmare Hilton
- New Hilton Great Inside
Luxembourg, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Lots of work to be done
- Lovely Springtime in Paris
- Sooooo under rated!
Parc Monceau, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Surely the Best Hotel View in Paris?
- Terrible Service spoiled a good location
- A disappointing stay
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Cant beat this top hotel
- Great Location and service!
- Just OK
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Good hotel
- Great Location and Close to the Metro Line: Average for a 4 Star
- Ok hotel
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $238
- Good Location
- Ask for a room facing the street
- Not a 4 star hotel
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Good Times in Paris
- Very nice
- Very nice
Observatoire, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Okay, but not great
- Decent 4*
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Other Guests Noisy, Family Got No Sleep
- Lovely hotel
- Small,but clean and friendly
Louvre/Opera, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- Noisy, stuffy.Avoid
- Good Hotel and Excellent Location
- Not even close to 4 star
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $207
- Nice place
- Good location
- A taste of France
Georges Pompidou, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Gare du Nord, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $390
- Enjoyed the stay
- Decent Hotel, Great Location
- Not a 5 Star hotel!!!
Entrepôt, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $159