Hanoi Horison Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Hanoi
Yep, I know it's not over till it's over. I think the train motion has given me that unsettled on your feet feeling that boats give you. Except on boats it's a vertical rocking motion that feels understandable, but on the train you're lying horizontally and at right angles to the direction you're traveling, which I think is the cause of my body …
- wake up early and have breakfast
- check out of Hotel
- catch taxi to airport - catch 10:40 plane
Stop over at Bangkok for 8 hours
- stay at airport - sleep, shop and have lunch
Back on plane at 20:10 - to fly ot New Delhi
Arrive in New Delhi at 23.:30
Catch taxi to Hotel - Claridge's Hotel
Order room service for dinner
- have breakfast in Hotel
- take taxi to Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum
- will be busy - expect long delays in queues
- have lunch near Mausoleum
- catch taxi to Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- pre purchased tickets from travel agent
Dinner - find takeaway restaurant and eat with local beer
Day 1 Hanoi
- arrive in Hanoi at 15:55
- catch taxi to Hotel and check in (approx $15)
- go for walk and find takeaway for diner (try to find camel skewers with fried crickets - friend suggested)
Longitude - 105E - Latitude - 21N
... minutes, muttering "Braaaadlaaay Coooopeeerrrr!!!" between laughs.
One thing that ought to be mentioned now, and it is something which really pleased us, is that these traditional conical woven hats are not just put on for show. We assumed they were a bit like the kilt; just for tourists and special occasions. Not so, everyone wears them. We often saw scenes which looked tremendously clichéd but which were entirely genuine such as people tending rice paddies ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Room service