Sweden Hotel Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Today I walked over to Södermalm and had lunch special at a Chinese place called Ming Palace. This is the first time that I'm having Chinese food since getting to Sweden. Chinese places around here are so restaurant-y and high end. I mean the lunch special was 79kr ($11.50) and for meat, rice, side salad, and a drink. And that's a GOOD DEAL. Weird since nice Chinese places are far and few in ...
... beaver, but Freya thought was merely a loud splash.
On the Friday morning, headed north from Stockholm, still slightly unsure of an overall plan as I had lost over a week to the breakdown debacle. However, the ipod was fully charged and thanks to a lovely few days as guest of Phil and Freya, I had a renewed sense of optimism as I headed towards the wilderness.
... Our cousin Lennart in also shared history from the Jonas Hedlund family and we have a book written by Helmer Hedlund in Swedish so will get that translated. Gunnel brought some old photos which were fun to look at. I will write it all down and post pictures when I get back to the states or maybe Thurs. before our flight leaves.
Yesterday we went to the Vasa ship and ABBA museum's. Google the Vasa ship - it ...
Today was our last day in San Juan before going home to Stockholm again. We took the opportunity to see the beach and just relax by the pool at the hotel. The beach was really nice. When we came back to San Juan, from the ship, the beach was full with people but today there was a lot less people. The sun was shining and we took a bath and just strolled along the beach. Soooo wonderful!! If you go to San Juan I really recommend that you visit the beach for a day ...
... We experienced hot, dry, apparently summer-like spring weather during our time in Stockholm and found the costs associated with transport, food, clothing and entry to tourist destinations comparable to Australian prices (alcohol costs and availability are the only noticeable difference). We have found the locals to be pleasant, quick to shift from a Swedish 'Hej!' to an ensuing conversation in fluent English and efficient and perhaps a little shy, yet proud of their nationhood. ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147