Sweden Hotel Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... adventuring, Gotta overachieve even when it comes to hobbies! But now I see why a lot of people prefer to sit at home and watch things or go to resorts and sunbathe. There is something really relaxing about it. Doing something purely for the enjoyment of it. ´Dolce far niente´ in Italian, ´taking care of yourself!´ in plain English. Can´t live your life at 110mph all the time, I ...
Sunday we started earlier and walked through Östermalm (Stockholm's Upper East Side) a little more. We had enough time before meeting Jens and Adora to enjoy coffee/tea at The Grand Hotel. www.grandhotel.se/en Jens and Adora met us at the Royal Palace where we saw the changing of the guard. We took the ferry to Djurgården for lunch at Blå Dörren and then a visit ...
... allowed in the town centre. We saw the Rune stone, passed the cathedral, crossed through the German churchyard and ended up at the Royal Palace just in time for changing of the guard. We had a wander through the courtyards of the palace then saw the Obelisk and then onto see Iron Boy – the tiniest public statue (out of about 600 in the city). Its only the size of a fist and legend says the statue honours the orphans who had ...
The forecast was for rain, lots, later today and as it was laundry day, we decided to try to find a harbour which boasted a washing machine, ideally one with internet access too. With this in mind we opted for the island of Dalarö, about 10 miles away. Actually, Dalarö was an island, then it wasn't and now it is again! This apparent conundrum is explained by the fact that Dalarö was originally separated from the mainland by water but with the rising of the land as it ...
... its probably a good thing these guards didnt have the big black fluuffy hats as they would have been soaked through. it was a very busy weekend in stockholm there was a miley cyrus concert a mattalica concert and another famous band who I had never heard there name before but I knew lots of there songs and a couple other concerts and there was the stockholm marathon that had like 22,000 entrants quite a ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147