Sweden Hotel Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... lower streets by the water. The area has lovely views and we thought possiibly not the sort of area a journalist could afford to live in, even if in an apartment.
From here it was to the Mellqvist Kaffebar, a place frequented by both the character and Larsson the author. It started to rain just as we arrived here, so we ...
... It is difficult to take decent pictures when you are trying to juggle an umbrella, you have gloves and bulky clothes on and it is dark and grey.....We spent the rest of the day wandering around the old town and the newer shopping streets and then went back to the hotel. Went out again later for dinner at a French restaurant which was quite good and not overly expensive.
... admiring the good looking food, we headed off to explore a bit more of Central Stockholm, walking along around the bays, where each corner revealed a slightly different view of Stockholm, the cobbled streets of the old town on the island of Gamla Stan, and over the bridges to the town hall. From there we headed back to our ship for dessert, a cocktail, tea and bed. Being a tourist is tiring work!! The next day we dropped our bags at ...
... the exterior matches the opulence inside...Fantastic! Tuesday 5th August After a light breakfast we ventured onto the public transport system to take us to the Viking Museum (Vikingskiphuset) Here is displayed three viking ships recovered and restored since 1893 and housed in a purpose built museum since 1926. They are in remarkable condition and again this goes to show just how young Australia's history really is. These ships were used as burial ships to take the occupants to ...
... Pride Parade. We seemed to have hit these a few times in our travels. The parade went on for hours and hours snaking through the streets and over the bridges of Stockholm. It ended up in a huge park with concerts all night. A very "festive" day filled with "beautiful people."
So ends our memories of ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147