Sweden Hotel Stockholm
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Entering Stockholm you are flanked on both sides with a multitude of pine tree covered islands and their little summer cottages. So quaint. It seems the city's residents escape town and the tourists in summer.
We walked the 1 1/2 miles into town, Galma Stan, the old medieval center . Went by the huge Royal Palace set on the water, past churches, down little alleys, past a rune stone dated 1100, tiny streets, the other islands are ...
... So after a brief stop there and feeling cooled off and refreshed we headed for our next stop, one of the most famous museums in all of Sweden.
When we arrived at the Vasamuseet (Vasa Museum) the line was out the door and almost around the block but we had heard from everyone that this was a must see so we reluctantly took our place and tried to be as patient as we could while slowly moving forward. Once we made it inside we were ...
... fried fillet, pistachio fried sweetbreads, potato and wild garlic puree, and lavander sauce
4 unbelievably good cheeses (each with its own wine!)
Mango sorbet and meringue
'Semifreddo' made from kim apples with apple cream and fudge crisp
Every course had its own accompanying wine. Needless to say, I was ...
... in the town has a window protruding from the building . This is apparently the office of the headteacher. I like the statement! There is also a nice market square and a small shopping mall where we had lunch.
The gem in the city of Västerås is the waterways lined with really quaint terraced cottages built in red brick and timber. There are several bridges crossing these canals that afford a great view of ...
... friend J, who accompanied us on our trip to Milan in January is with us again for this trip. he had been misinformed back at Denver that his bag couldn't be interlined with SAS, despite the fact that our SAS flight had a United flight number assigned to it. He ended up having to pick up his bag in Oslo and recheck it to Stockholm, meaning he had to get on the later flight.
We did make the earlier flight, but our ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147