Sweden Hotel Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... ear phones on a red bus, plus you get to navigate away around the city faster and she answers any direct questions you may have - about food of course! Swedish meatballs and Stromming (herring) for lunch it is. Stockholm city makes great use of its natural assets as it is built on 14 islands. Starting with our favourite, the Old Town (Gamla Stan), with a causeway across to the mainland. It emerged in the 13th century and grew with Sweden's power until the ...
... hostel is that it is on an enormous, masted schooner right in the middle of the river, overlooking Gamla Stan, the historic center of Stockholm. Walking around to find dinner, we are already completely taken with Stockholm. It is beautiful, clean, vibrant, well-run; just bursting with energy. I can't wait to explore more in the next few days. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures to post today after our long day of travel, but there will absolutely be some ...
... the amazing smells of Old Town bistros and bakeries before the beautiful spire of a church led us to it and the courthouse buildings on Riddarholmen. On Djurgarden we toured around the streets filled with tourists enjoying the summer and all the attractions: Grona Lund amusement park, Skansen folk village, many museums, and quays filled with boats turned into bars and restaurants. On our island of Skeppsholem and the adjacent ...
... were enjoying the sunshine and sbarbeque on the grass. We had a glass of wine at the Boulebar before walking back to Björks for a small dinner and now we are home to finish packing and enjoy some fotball before we go to sleep.
We must leave here at 4:30 to catch our 7 AM flight to Munich. We are excited to meet Micke, Jesse and Niklas as well as Alexander and Christine. It should be fun to be in Germany!
A few photos from our day:
... a restaurant on the other side of the pontoon. As we were so close, we had wifi so as soon as we were safely tied up, we were busy catching up with emails and never mind that we were missing lovely sun! Such is the draw of the internet and of course, I could download Julie’s favourite programmes….
We didn’t do a whole lot, we certainly didn’t do laundry as ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179