Sweden Hotel Stockholm
TripAdvisor Reviews Sweden Hotel Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Arrived in Stockholm Sweden at 12pm 29/6 another beautiful cities full of history but no wars here a major commercial, transport, financial centre situated on about 20 islands often referred to as Venice of the North or the city that floats we are right in the middle of the transport port trucks everywhere (Bobs in his glory) they load them onto ferries here to Finland which is a 14hr trip then transport all over Europe. Did a tour of the Royal Palace & did a ...
... that we spent a whole day in the ABBA Museum, but we’re just a couple of squares!
On the way home on the Winnie electric bike, we got lost amongst all those bridges and waterways, but no matter, the ride was enjoyable, we had no deadline and we asked whenever we went too far astray. The bike lanes are excellent and the traffic considerate. It was a wonderful day in each other’s company. .
... Monarchs look like poor cousins. Once again photographs ...
... kids and was bravely sporting like 10 candles on her head! The kids sang for 30 or so minutes without a break or applause in between! There weren´t really any solos or pop song moments like yesterday, but I was generally really impressed with their ability to sing for 30 minutes straight with nothing to look at. Christoffer was amazed it was so packed. He said the kids are probably in a music program affiliated with ...
... dealing with my ogre by myself. Way to help a brother out spot. This girl was a stage five clinger, if there was a 6 on this scale I'm sure she would attach herself to it. 'Do you like me' 'I think your a nice guy do you want to hang out with me' 'you're not paying me enough attention' - **** settle down honey - you've got a royal flush right here with me in the room so how about you hold your cards tight otherwise you could blow the pot. Chuck Bass does what he wants when he ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Ave Camelinas 3466, Morelia | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147