Sweden Hotel Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... Rasmus and Emanuel record, I met up with Malin and we went for a walk together. She wanted to show me this expansive field near where they live. It is very neat that these big cities have these wide-open green spaces, its like you are able to have the best of both worlds, city and countryside in one. It was truly enchanting to meet Malin and get to know her a little bit. She is such a lovely lady. She is ...
... the fleet for 36 years, met his wife on a cruse ship when she was a passenger. His son has followed in his footsteps and his wife and daughter were sailing with him for a month doing 3 back to back Baltic sailings. This morning we dropped anchor in the water outside Nynshamn Sweeden, tendered ashore and boarded our tour bus for Stockholm. The tour featured a visit to the city hall, where the ...
9:00am - 5:00pm
35,000 islands make up the country that is Sweden, home to Ikea, Volvo's, H &M department store and of course ABBA. Stockholm is the capital and is spread over 14 of the islands and made for a very scenic arrival into port. It was originally developed in 1250 as a fort to protect the freshwater lake of Malaren. The city is ...
... t make the tight connection. We filed a claim with SAS and received their very nice amenity kits, and then caught the Flygbuss to city center and our hotel.
After a 3 hour nap at the hotel, we roused the kids and had a lovely walk in the mild (50 degreesF?) evening sun around some of the historic areas of downtown Stockholm. We grabbed a kebab wrap and spent a long time in the courtyard of the gorgeous ...
... so weird here because everything is like 100 sek or something and that's normal. We divide things by 7 to equal the USD. We came back and had a late lunch. Lunch was followed by a three hour nap. When I woke up, we came upstairs where Karin and Anders had started dinner. Mom and I watched and chatted while drinking wine. We had dinner pretty late, ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147