Sweden Hotel Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Well, after sitting at the bus terminal for over an hour waiting for the bus, we ended up towards the end of the actual queue to get onto the bus, and as a result, there were no double seats left, as all the single people traveling had already taken all the window seats! We managed to find 2 aisle seats on the same row, so not too bad – Allan sat beside a guy who was watching the first world cup match which his sister was sending to him via ...
Tuesday 22 April We were first in for breakfast this morning to gobble some down before getting the bus to Edinburgh Airport for our flight to Stockholm. The flight was a little bumpy but gave us some lovely views of rugged snowy mountain ranges and frozen waterways across Norway below as we passed over at 30000 feet. We arrived to a sunny day and got the bus into Stockholm Central which took around 40 minutes. It was a 1.5km walk to our hotel, ...
... to the airport.
We went collecting caches & came across a town hall flying the Swedish & Aussie flags! Still haven't worked out why but thought it was pretty awesome!
The Skavsta airport at Nykoping has a military museum right next to the landing strips so we parked there to watch the plane land. The museum was closed but there was ...
... of bread. What I really wanted was Danish pastries, but no not the same as back home. They aren't commonly filled with apples and apricots. They are yummy alternatives though.
Copenhagen, Denmark is a Scandinavian city that's got charm, charisma and beauty. This 1,000 year old harbour town retains much of its historic charm with copper spires on the buildings, cobbled streets and pastel colour gabled town houses. It really hasn't had any luck with ...
... airport awaiting the first of two flights that will take us to our next destination. We checked out at noon today, hiking from the hotel to the central bus terminal. There we booked a transfer to the airport. Its 7 now, and we've been killing time here playing cards since around 2pm. In a few hours from now we will reach the edge of the earth. Its probably the most remote and exotic place ill visit; Longyearbyen in Svalbard. An interesting expedition ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147