Sweden Hotel Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
We had a good last day in Tromsø on Saturday. We drove around some of the islands and took in more of the beautiful scenery. I had just said to Peter that I hadn't seen any wildlife when there was a big splash out in the water. A whale had just splashed right near a boat out in one of the bays. We couldn't find a spot to stop but I saw him a few more times before we drove off. A little way up ...
I got the manager's permission to decorate the cafe for Halloween! She will provide me with a stipend, and I can spend it on decorations and candies and such! Also, there will be a Halloween parade in Stockholm the day after Halloween (?? Who knows), and I will taking guests there as a Halloween tour of a sort. It's called Shockholm (http://shockholm.se/). It's only the second year they are doing it, and it looks kind of scattered ...
... of the bucket list. Unfortunately, with any bucket list, it simply keeps growing - today's introduction to Stockholm's archipelago left us wanting more. So returning to the archipelago will still remain on the list, to be perhaps crossed off in the future by learning how to sail, and touring around the islands for more than just one day, with multiple stops in Vaxholm, to sample all of the delicious baked goods at Hembygdsgarden ...
... in Stockholm and the country Palace where the King & Queen reside today in the outskirts of Stockholm. In fact Henric works for the Home Guard and he will do his duty on Guard at the Palace in November brrr brrr?
On the last day in Stockholm we walked and walked as the hotel was about 30mins from the Old Town but a gorgeous walk along the riverbank. We explored the OldTown, the Parliament buildings, the city with some ...
... walking along the water towards a couple of small islands. There was some sort of boating race occurring over the few days we were there so it was pretty hectic down by the water. We walked onto the island Skeppsholmen and further onto Kastellholmen. We pretty much just walked and walked and took lots of photographs. By this time my feet were the most painful they had been on the trip so far. As some of you know I am avelling with a moon boot which is hindering ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147