Sweden Hotel Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... sailing about 1,400 yards into her maiden voyage on 10 August 1628!
She fell into obscurity after most of her valuable bronze cannons were salvaged in the 17th century until she was located again in the late 1950s in a busy shipping lane just outside the Stockholm harbor. Salvaged with a largely intact hull in 1961, she was eventually moved to the Vasa Museum, where she is one of Sweden's most popular tourist attractions and ...
... What a thing to see. We then walked around Stockholm discovering a beatiful church and walking by some incredible ships. We made our way back to the island and went through the Nordic museum. It was very interesting to see housewares, fashion, food etc. of Sweden through the centuries. After a long day it was time to find a resturant for dinner. We found a resturant over 200 years old. the food was incredible. It did take us a while to find as our map had us ...
... must understand I am craving time with my loved ones over partying on the beach with Australians. Also, practicing yoga, I don't have the same urgency to see everything, right now. I value introspective time and activities so much now. So here I am! It is nice to be back in Stockholm. The weather is quite mild, around 40 degrees and sunny. I am staying at Christoffer's. I introduced him to some ...
... adventuring, Gotta overachieve even when it comes to hobbies! But now I see why a lot of people prefer to sit at home and watch things or go to resorts and sunbathe. There is something really relaxing about it. Doing something purely for the enjoyment of it. ´Dolce far niente´ in Italian, ´taking care of yourself!´ in plain English. Can´t live your life at 110mph all the time, I ...
... to the airport. Things went downhill rapidly. I should probably mention I also forgot my passport so at this stage I was concerned they wouldn't let me on the flight, turns out this was the least of my problems.
The hop on/hop off bus we missed somehow but there was one coming in half an hour, no worries. 80 minutes later there was still no sign of a bus. We had to be at the airport at 4.10 to depart at 4.50 it was 3.00 and we were stranded. No worries ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147