Sutton Suites And Extended Stays
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... The Huskies won. Now all we need is for the Seahawks to make it a weekend hat trick. GO HAWKS!
I'll conclude with a final post tomorrow with final statistics and perhaps a few reflections.
For now, just know we are home safe and sound. Thanks for following along and for adding your comments.
Miles today (total/super slab): 346/2 (I-90 crossing ...
... the way for environmental sustainability in the US. But not a lot of time for tourism today since we have a family BBQ with my aunt and uncle Pat & Will Landon's family. We are happy to see them again enjoying their retirement with their ambitious panoramic photography trips, exhibitions and books. Great to see my cousins too, with their grown up children. Great day.
Growing up I was "travel-spoiled." I've continued to make traveling a priority in my adult life, while always maintaining a home. But now we are about to take a great leap into traveling-without-a-deadline, all-possessions-in-storage, Juno-and-the-car-with-my-brother unknown!
I have spent a lot of time keeping up on current events and being a "good American." I ...
... we had a very enjoyable breakfast!
Afterwards, I talked Carol into going for a short walk, on mostly flat streets . . . far enough to get to a Starbucks . . . for one of her favorite coffee drinks . . . so we had a coffee drink, watched the folks in the neighborhood scurry about (this Starbucks store is apparently a very popular place) and read our Nooks. But, there are at least 4 other coffee shops within a block of the hotel!!
... with several cherished memories from LA and San Diego that I hadn’t got round to uploading.
Never mind, eh?
The only way to get over the previous few nightmare days was to carry on as normal, so I embarked upon one of the organised hostel bar crawls when the weekend hit. This proved to be one of the more interesting bar crawls I’ve been on in my time, largely because our night out coincided with the beginning of Gay Pride. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Sutton Suites And Extended Stays Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $198
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $214
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $172
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $152
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $215
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $122
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $351
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $132
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $128
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $86