Sutton Place Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Sutton Place Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... was pockets of snow on the ground and some waterways were still frozen over. Train proved to be a good way to travel as we went right into Penn Station which is at Madison Sq Garden and only a few blocks from hotel. It was an easy walk with our bags to the hotel and there were heaps of other people doing the same thing. After a short settle in we headed back to Penn Stn, brought 2 ...
... of recording artistes IMHO...
...was ****** off at how my GPS was constantly thrown off in the shadow of gigantic skyscrapers in Manhattan, it was a bit like walking blind most of the time; or asking people; which amounted to the same thing;
...saw the funniest beggar notice where a guy had a sign over his hat on the ground saying: "I bet you a quarter that you read this!"; I lost of course :)
...was overjoyed to find large stores ...
... look at anything. When we pointed it out she started standing still and staring blankly at a case of rocks before moving on to the next. -basically walk really slow between attractions and then fast when inside them. -the biggest attraction in the New York public library for GK was one of the security guards dreds. She snuck up behind and took a discreet picture. -maybe I am less tolerant because I have had the freedom of travelling alone for a while and just going. Probably ...
... door and it was and hour and a half wait..... We stayed with the Bubba Gump Restaurant! It didn't take nearly as long anyway and we were soon seated in the upstairs area and placing our meal orders. Everyone is tired after a busy day, winding down watching TV and going to sleep!! Zzzzzzz Two things we learnt today: 1 - Mitch can catch a dirty fat New York pigeon with his bare hands! 2 - Mitch can actually walk right past a McDonalds and not eat anything!!! He really ...
Our last two days in New York we have split. Rick and Vreni went to Harlem yesterday and today to the Metropolitan Museum.
We headed to see the Intrepid Aircraft Carrier yesterday, setting off in a shower of rain but by the time we surfaced by the Lincoln Tunnel nearby there was blue sky. The Intrepid served in the Second World War and the Cold War and has now been retired and is a Naval and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!