Sutton Place Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Sutton Place Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Ally scavenging the Ellis Is record system like a seasoned pro trying to track down those pesky relatives and debating with all & sundry as to who the correct entries were;
... exhibit Triennial: Surround Audience.
I made my way to the Port Authority via Washington Square
Park, the big park with a monumental arch at the southern end of Fifth Avenue
around which New York University is centered. Then it was up Fifth Avenue and
Broadway into the heart of Midtown. It felt good to sit down for the bus ride
back to Central New Jersey after four days and many miles of walking in New
What to do on the last day, without making it a full time day...
Well, as it was close at hand and near the station I would get the subway from, I thought a different tour at the tenement Musuem would be worth it. Boy, was it!! This time I did Shop Life, which highlighted the shops in the tenement from 1863 to 1985. Particularly interesting was the German saloon 1863 till 1888 and the kosher butcher from 1894 ...
... on the tables and start singing! They were all amazing singers too, definitely deserve the places on Broadway that they're working for now. Two girls who had come into the diner to eat with their families even got up and sang at one point and they were incredible! New York is such a great place if you love musicals, entertainment and just generally something happening wherever you look.
Empire State day!
On the way to Empire State Building, we ...
... we lost no time to boring tasks and out we went to the city.
We entered Central Park at the North West corner and walked southwards towards Manhattan. The park looks quite beautiful even in the depths of winter, the frozen ponds a sight to behold. It was impossible to resist walking to the edge to see just how thick the ice was, and so ignoring the warning signs I may have wandered ever so slightly onto the frozen water. I am not an idiot however and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!