Sutton Place Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Sutton Place Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... senior burn dietitian. It is clear that she has a strong passion fro staff development, research and burn nutrition with which she was very willing to share practice and learn about how we do things "over-the-pond". She gave me a tour of her burn unit and explained how the ward was set up to care for both adult and paediatric patients for whom Stephanie is responsible for. Rooms are negative pressure and to enter each room one must wear a gowns, mask and (if declared) ...
... least filled some time.
Robyn came prepared for a ride, wearing lycra shorts. This drew bike hire hustlers like sea gulls to chips so everywhere within a block of Central Park every second person seemed to want to know whether we wanted to hire a bike.
A quick bite of morning tea and a coffee, and we met Tony, the Bulgarian bike tour guide. We were quickly kitted out with bikes and walked them from his shop to Central Park.
It was lovely - ...
... The hotel is quite individual with rich colours and subdued lighting but the bathrooms have opaque glass doors which are rather strange!
Once checked in we go in search of lunch. We find a cafe called Potbelly and order sandwiches and drinks. Time to explore the area. We walk along the waterfront to one of the converted piers. Some have restaurants and shops but the one we stopped at had been decked with seating and a grassed area for sitting ...
By Rebecca / Grammy
Today was our most jam-packed day in the city. We started early with breakfast at Guy and Gallard right on the corner and less than half a block from our hotel. We had delicious toasted bagels with cream cheese, a lemon poppyseed muffin to die for, and tasty coffee (for the coffee drinking set). Then we headed to the Empire State Building to catch a Grayline hop-On – hop-off tour bus. We had a good guide who was quite knowledgeable about the city and ...
... I would have had the video to end all videos!
Final note - we happened to walk past the Metropolitan Museum of Art mid-afternoon, and noticed a column of armored vehicles circling the service entrance, accompanied by a very serious collection of police vehicles. After we were too far away to make out details, we looked back and noticed what appeared to be a flurry of activity, and heard a loud chorus of sirens. We haven't been able to dig up any details; more to come ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$