Sutton Place Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Sutton Place Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... The staff at the hotel were always helpful - even asking if there was any more they can do, and it also has a top rating by JD Powers - nice to know for future trips to NYC. Not economical by ...
... panel with his name. After 20 minutes, I found him and took some photos.
It was a hot day so the breeze on the boat rides felt great. We were getting hungy and wanted to celebrate Deanne’s birthday a couple days early, so she suggested the Oyster Bar in Grand Central Station.
It’s in the basement and is a beautiful, stylish space with vaulted ceilings and semi-circular lunch counter style tables. There’s a nice dining room in ...
... more real than watching it on the news when I was only 11. The exhibits showed the same news footage that was shown on the day in 2001, of the planes crashing into the towers, and of the towers collapsing. They also included voice recordings from the doomed passengers on United Flight 93, knowing they were about to die, as well as recordings of the hijackers from with in the cockpit. There was a room with all the victims names and photos, and amongst the things salvaged from ...
... great! It's a third floor walk up studio. It seems plenty big for a studio and has everything I need. So far I love having such a small space to take care of. There is washer/dryer combo, which is a luxury. And by combo I mean that the same machine does the washing AND the drying. It's like something from The Jetsons. I'll keep you posted on how that works out. I'm on a very happening street. There is a large (by NYC ...
... unspeakable. I don’t want to traumatize anyone with the details, so Google “Indian tourist attacks” if you want to see what I mean.
Wow, kind of a somber note to end on, but I’m guessing no one made it this far anyway! I hope the details of my situation can help out others who are struggling to secure visas. Best of luck to my fellow travelers attempting a trip to India… I’ve been told Sri Lanka will give you the same flavor with a bit more safety.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!