Sutton Place Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Sutton Place Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... I would discover after getting quite far out and having to come back. Oops.
We went to Alta which is a tapas bar, I would say in Greenwich village. My train adventure would have me heading the wrong way, even with a map and GPS on my phone, but at least I got to a see a bit of the neighborhood, you can bet next time I'm back I'll do a more in depth tour, hopefully even the food one. The food was tasty as we feasted on several tapas, ...
... going to get on. Being V.I.P meant that we went to the front and were among the first to get on.
I should point out that all Hop on hop off buses are double decker and we try to get on the top. This guide wasn’t as pushy with the tipping as the first one but it doesn’t make for an enjoyable ride. As Geoff says if they didn’t intimidate people they might get more money. It doesn’t make you want to give them anything. Geoff also ...
... made me even more nervous as Rach (who was completely cool and calm) and I queued to get on (Thomas and Juliet (who had been on the ride back when she was 20) had declared that a coffee was more than enough excitement for them). It was such an exhilarating ride and so much fun. I think Rach and I screamed and laughed the whole way round. I definitely think the old fashioned rollercoasters are the best. I just think its so much fun to be ...
... has earphones in and sort of move their heads and shoulders getting into the beat. Soul music, Soul food and Soul searching is very common in our hood. I havent quite worked out what Soul food is yet, but we may try a soul food restaurant and see. Grits was on the menu tonight.lol
Theres a lot of churches and sign posted messages about the Lord our Saviour and your need for redemption. Might have to send Darren along. Have a ...
Friday we visited Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with a million other tourists on one of many ferries, after going to three separate offices to get tickets, get them verified and then get new ones! What a palaver but so worth it. Ellis Island was deeply moving seeing film and hearing stories told by people desperate to leave places like Poland, Russia and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!