Sutton Place Apartments
Travel Blogs from New York City
... NY 10112
The cost for both adult and children is $17.00 if you visit
I spent an hour or two just watching the people ice-skate before I had a go myself. To my surprise I could actually do it after a few falls.
At 6pm I returned to my hotel tried and happy.
... but we still endeavoured to celebrate the day as adopted Americans. We shared an eighteen inch pizza between three of us and went along to the Macy's firework show. These were to prove a spectacular spectacle and the evening was rounded off with a few drinks in the bar.
Fresh from our celebrations, we had a full weekend planned. We started the day going to the top of the Rockefeller Centre which we had on good authority boasted the best views of Manhattan. ...
... Everytime I get to a new city or country, it
includes new people, with a new culture, and new goals. People of new York are
so glamourous and prestigious. Obviously there are a lot of tourists… but
actual New Yorkers are inspiring people in a different way. Yesterday morning I
was in Portugal, last night I was in spain, this morning I was in new jersey,
this afternoon I was in new York, an tonight I will be in Canada. 4 ...
... came. I returned the stuff to the staff but they told me to go to the police so it is what I did. I did try to unlock but it needed a password ( I knew David would be happy to get one of them lol) . I walk then in upper Manhattan, you can smell rich people everywhere. It is beside the Met ( museum of contemporary art), full of private residences, school in a beautiful building. It was looking like the TV show Gossip Girl, with doorman and concierge on ...
... said I needed a smaller size. Um, OK. The jeans that Andrew had priced in the Levi store at $79 (+ 30% of in a sale) were about $40 here. We walked out with 3 pairs of jeans and a pair of pants for $146.
Next we headed back towards Union Square for Andrew to check the delights of DSW. The shop assistant had previously signed me up for their rewards program so there was a $10 discount waiting. Another 3 pairs of shoes later and we ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Sutton Place Apartments New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!