Surf Studio Rome Beach
Travel Blogs from Rome
... there and although she was meant to be playing wingman for one of her girlfriends that evening, it turned out she had other things in mind.
Following the initial introduction, she said later that she was so nervous to answer the phone the first time I called to ask her on a date. Lucky she listened to that little voice in her ...
... dark corridors that led further into the catacombs...we were told that there was over 11 miles of tunnels!! It really was quite interesting to learn about...our guide was great!
Afterwards we were ready for more shopping...had to finish Rome up right. Then it was back to our favorite restaurant, La Mucca Bischera for some more pasta and pizza! Tomorrow is Madrid so no more pasta, pizza or gelato for us. We will miss ...
... has someone outside exhorting passers-by to partake of its culinary delights. An older mafia look-alike 'tout' encouraged us to come in to his restaurant and we were not disappointed. Inside was much larger than many of the little ones around here and had a vaulted ceiling and huge beams. Our meals were fresh and delicious. When we left Mr Mafia was still sitting outside and when he asked where we were from launched into a litany of famous people who ...
... than ever that the secret to world peace is travel, meeting real people, in their own places one to one. We continue on this mission.
'We are safely ensconced on the ship, sitting in the obsersvation deck lounge' nwith our drinks (well the Susans and I are, }Ken is doing laundry. So we decided it was time to provide more detail on Rome.
First of all, this is for John Reardon. ...
As I'm sitting here drinking my champagne and "warm" mixed nuts, I can't help but think how lucky I am. When we arrived in Chicago our names were called over the speaker. I couldn't help but think "oh no..." They told us they didn't expect us to get there in time for the flight to Rome (we did), and so they had already given our seats away. They offered giving them back ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82