No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
Avui hem llogat una caravana i marxem al Grand Canyon, Arizona. Per˛ abans de marxar hem visitat la botiga on fan el nostre programa de tele preferit al Discovery Max. El programa es diu "Tanked" i fan peixeres super precioses i espectaculars per les cases de famosos, hotels, restaurant i altres. Si no heu vist mai aquest programa, l’heu de mirar.
M’he descuidat de ...
... Degustation. I didn't find their vegetarian option particularly appealing so I went with the Menu Degustation with a couple vegetarian substitutions.
Dinner was very good. I got a glass of each of two different vintages of a Pedro Ximenez dessert wine, which were also quite tasty.
After dinner I rushed over to the Rio. I found the Penn & Teller theater and found my seat. It wasn't a very good one, ...
... you have grown come over here and give your old Aunty a hug." Bless him he went right along with it, gave me a big hug, I don't know what Fred said to him but he lifted him off the ground in a bear hug. All the girls got to meet him which they were well happy about. We are now apparently legends. At 2am we decided to get a taxi back to the hotel and take two of the younger girls back with us. I have a vague recollection of Ashley, ...
... jacket, setting off an alarm in the shop, and getting photos next to a sports cars wheels, we decided to call it a night. The following morning the three guys decided to go on a shopping spree, so that we did. We lost our ways in the Vegas lights, as shop after shop and brand after brand struck us as far as the eye can see. After buying an American football jersey, a Chicago bulls vest and way too much food, I somehow found myself $450 shorter. But hey, that's life. ...
... 35,000, made of solid gold with diamonds. She then found a Seamaster which she thought would be nice for me at $28,000. We made our way outside, Vegas sure does come alive at night, there were crowds of people everywhere. People dressed as various famous people and showgirls line the streets working for tips to get a photo with them. People are everywhere with drinks, anything certainly goes here. We made our way across to the Miracle Mile which is a large shopping ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Super Suites Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing