Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... maybe his friends were getting worried about him and didn't he have somewhere to be? Seriously, we had a Stage 5 Clinger on our hands. This was mostly Jonas's problem, as I had crossed the line into the unhappy state that happens when you hang out at Happy Hour for too long when you haven't eaten in 12 hours.
We finally escaped in a cab back to the hotel, half surprised that Dustin Michael Schmidt didn't try to climb in the ...
... the rest area for the night.
We drove for two days solid north along the 101 and are very used to driving on the right, we are a little worried about driving back home! We are not used to the 4-way stop signs of America though. We were told to give way to your right but we have found NO consistent rule at all! Everytime we just prayed and inched our way into the intersection. After our 2 day trip (via Oregon the magical land of no tax and yummy donuts) we ...
... and the first opportunity I had for proper shopping, well browsing, it's not that much cheaper than the UK. After a small lunch (well Jimmer had 3 tacos and tato tops) we headed out on the bus again this time to Walmart (we saw this on our way to the festival yesterday). We needed to stock up on some American treats so we decided an hour out of our day wouldn't hurt. Fully loaded with pop tarts, graham crackers and a few other bits we headed back to the bus stop, very ...
... O' The show was fabulous. A 'must see'! The performers were fantastic. Their strength, flexibility.....unfortunately my vocabulary cannot do them justice! Throughout the whole show, I was ooh-ing and ahh-ing. It's a water show and the performers were diving and doing acrobats in and out of the pool, that kept disappearing and reappearing! The costumes and music fantastic!! I want to go to another ...
... vielleicht auch weil er selbst ein wenig Pepsi verschüttet hat. Antje hat etwas we***** Auswahl, wird aber trotzdem richtig satt. Es ist übrigens so richtig richtig kalt durch die Klimaanlage, Gänsehautfeeling bei Antje. Auch erwähnt werden muss die Masse an Nachspeisen, davon an sich ca. 10 Sorten kleine Kuchen und so weiter. Michi schnappt sich nach einem Brownie und einem Schokomousse noch ein kleines Softeis, muss dann ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Super Suites Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $79
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $50
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $29
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $80
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $25
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $35
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $65
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $29
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $30
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $200
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $102
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Großartiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $119
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotel
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotel
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing