Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... temperature. The bathroom was also massive with a huge jacuzzi bath with a view over looking the strip hotels and the toilet had a cleansing machine for front or rear and a little dryer for afterwards. A joke obviously came from it to who would have their rear cleanses first, stylish bun wash! We had brought some drinks in duty free when we were travelling from Rio to LA so we had a few pre drinks whilst getting ready and then headed out. The hotel had 18 restaurants, so we ...
... prints- tigers,animals,money ,hawaiian prints 2 YM cotton sheeting SS ditsy novelty prints- predominant Hawaiian/tropical prints-novelty prints-sunglasses,drinks ....note...a lot of ditsy prints were on white background A. There was a trend if Hawaiian themes..florals.palms in overall prints as well..these were mostly in colors. B. Southwestern graphics still trending 3. YM graphic tees- still tattoo influences,street graphics and ...
Upon checking in at the Stratosphere, we were told that our reservation was actually for the next day. We stared blankly at the lady and was absolutely dumbfounded as to where the extra day had come from, after all, our subsequent booking dates were all right. It was then that we realised that we had missed a day in our LA booking - but hey, an extra night in Vegas, who's complaining? Being extremely tired, we spent our first night in ...
... and incredible decor. At one point, confetti even fell from the ceiling onto the dance floor. INCREDIBLE!
We had a massive night and didn't get home until 4am... So worth it though! We had another fantastic night in the USA.
Tomorrow, in Australia, it is Christmas Day. It's going to be tough not being with my family and friends but I'll be thinking of them- even more than usual!
... joy. Groceries are purchased, refrigerator is cooling, so hopefully we can load, hitch, and boogie... Friday, November 8th... Oh, my God! We made it out of Vegas 45 minutes behind our planned departure time of 4:30, and promptly ran into a traffic jam caused by the two left lanes being blocked by an accident. The traffic snarl held us up for another 45 minutes, so we were an hour and a half later pulling into our spot. We found our envelope, and 15 minutes ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Super Suites Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place