Super 8 Plainview
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Plainview
Travel Blogs from Plainview
... not that funny last night) and says it is like getting stabbed with knives every time I cough. He feels bad for both of us but can't do anything about it. The night before I waited till 5:30 am to start hacking, so we are both pretty tired of this cough.
Well he gets up and decides he is going to go sleep in the car. So I toss and turn and finally I quit coughing and fall asleep. Tom comes back into ...
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
Made sure I had a travel pass from local Curves before I hit the road. Used it first in Amarillo. Met some feisty women who were having a health promotion. So blood sugar ok and blood pressure a bit high!
This is the start of our journey to the West next stop ...