Super 8 Sioux City South
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Sioux City South
Travel Blogs from Sioux City
... all made it safe to the Bismarck KOA.
Monday, June 1st - Today we toured Fort Abraham Lincoln, Custer's Home and On a Slant Indian Village ( earth-lodge villages). I have included pictures of the Indian village Mandan (this was really cool !!). Some 4,500 people lived here- more than lived in St Louis or Washington DC at the time. At Fort Mandan, ( 14 miles west of present day Washburn, ND) the ...
... or passing through.
Our Memorial Day we spent cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping. We have had a lot of rain and our campsite this morning was under water.
Today we left Platte City and headed to North Sioux City, SD. We all met at 2:00 for a lecture and introduction to a hand built keel-boat as a side trip. A gentleman at the Lewis and Park State Park, Onawa, Iowa, has built ...
Today was a beautiful day and we started out our drive across SD. About half way across the state, we drove into the Central Time Zone, so we lost an hour in our drive. Once we reached the eastern edge of SD, we followed the Missouri River south and crossed over it into Iowa. We stopped at a ...
... really loud, so we asked for another room. That room smelled like smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room. The desk clerk said he didn’t have any other rooms available and was trying to get us a room at a different motel, but everything was all booked. So, he checked his computer again, and found another room in this motel. He said he would comp our room, for all the trouble we went through! Bonus! Time to ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...