Super 8 Motel Norfolk (Ne)
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Motel Norfolk (Ne)
Travel Blogs from Norfolk
After meeting a couple people unenthusiastically from Nebraska and being told the same story again and again........... we still went through Nebraska. Because I just wanted a shot glass that said we were in Nebraska. After a million stops we finally found a store that sold one or two. We went into Kody park in Keith County and found some cowboys and covered wagons. And that was ...
... was also complimentary. Have to say, we were blown away by the service. We arrived at the zoo, and spent a very enjoyable 5 hours or so there. Hands down the best zoo I have been to. There was all the usual attractions, but there was also an aquarium, an enclosure like the Eden project, with fruit bats flying all around us, a swamp, an enclosure that was like a desert, and a cave. The place was so surprising and kept us very happy on our day in Omaha. All of that ...
When arriving at Lincoln, we had spent a total of $106.43 in gas at a Shell and Chevron. When we ran out of food in our ice chest, we ate at Deny's Diner for some good old American breakfast for $12.27. Buddy saw a flyer in the restaurant inviting people to visit the Nebraska State Capital. It was cool to see the amazing architecture in which the building was built. Inside there were historical dates carved into the limestone walls.
The state capital is Lincoln
Two important cities are Lincoln and Grand Island
Year of statehood is 1867
Motto is "Equality Before Law"
State flower is Golden Rod
State bird is the Western Meadowlark
State tree is ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...