Super 8 Green River
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Green River
Travel Blogs from Green River
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
- I couldn't make it all the way to Colorado last night but I'm ready to be there by this afternoon
- I had to fill up my tank a few times and restock all of my snacks
- I'm really thankful for the CD I made full of awesome road trip songs because it has been keeping me wide awake and full of excitement ...
... out a wash bucket and started scrubbing clothes. The dry air and hot sun dried everything quickly. I swear the whole process was at least an hour quicker than any laundry trip she has done in any commercial campground. Don’t judge! It’s not sexist! I drive, she does laundry. It is simply a division of labor. We all enjoyed one night under the stars at Flaming River Gorge and hit the road towards Colorado early the next ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... us on wildlife watch for the next hours worth of the drive, and although we saw plenty of deer, there wasn't another moose to be seen (I think we were lucky to see that one!). We crossed the border into Wyoming State for the final drive of today into Green River. We passed quite a few army convoys on the way, and had an alarming number of dead flies on ...