Super 8 Motel Jackson Central
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Motel Jackson Central
Travel Blogs from Jackson
... gutter trash that had sought shelter in a 5 star restaurant. Whoops. Lucky for us the takeout counter was also the bar and the bartender found our situation hilarious. The staff at Lou's are the most hospitable, friendly and accommodating staff we have come across. This restaurant also happened to serve up the most amazing Italian food we have had during our travels. Whilst waiting for our food the bar tender ...
Yesterday while we were out for dinner with a group of our truly lovely new found friends, we discovered the trunk of the trike extremely difficult to open. Actually, impossible! Having experienced this wee hiccup previously with theTrike back home, we decided it best to have it seen to before we left.
Just a quick job, right? Then we can be on our way and hit the Natchez Trace.
Hah, best laid plans ....!
3.00 pm in the afternoon and we are still sitting ...
... to have him with us to enjoy this moment especially given the amount of time he had to put in in resolving the issues with the Title.
With our bumblebee well and truly now in our hands, we are ready to rock and roll!
Watched the drill team practice this evening and Bobby took Jude pillion on his bike as he did a couple of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! At the end of ...
... flags flying from homes usually alongside the American flag
- Coffee break at Mama’s ……………R 30; at the service station with no working bowsers
- Lunch at Meridian at Wiedmanns (a very lucky find that we stumbled upon due to some roadworks). Established in 1870, it was very busy with families sharing lunch. Jae was most helpful with assisting ...
... Photos of old courthouse and museum.
- Drove back to Jackson for Day 2 of music festival
- Big Joe Shelton (harp), Dexter Allen, The Bo-Keys with Don Bryant, Dorothy Moore, and Eddie Cotton (Eddie won the International Blues Challenge in 2015 beating our The Three Kings and Hat Fitz)
- Dawn purchased the Eddie Cotton CD live at the Alamo ...