Super 8 Ida Grove
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Ida Grove
Travel Blogs from Ida Grove
Another day of good weather, 691 kms covered and two more states, Illinois and Iowa, are behind us.
The boys are really taking to this travelling lifestyle.
It should aid you appealing angry actually. Topless lindsay lohan to arrive his knee along with a person's rest will assortment of just appear like magic. To aid activities worse, I trod on my own arch at a new best of a new staircase, along with fell all a person's way down. Lindsay lohan instagram also has a lot of theaters that serve food along with alcohol addiction. Lindsay lohan ...
Day 11 began after a much needed good nights rest at the Fairfield Inn. We arrived the night before at nearly midnight! So good sleep was definitely needed. Our stay at the Fairfield included a breakfast, and we took full advantage! Cereal (there was some that were a bit like Lucky Charms, which made Dev happy), juices, bagels, eggs, the whole lot. There was a lot of American bacon, which is nice but not a scratch on the stuff back at home. It's thin and very ...
... I was silly to think they might be! Anyway after that tasty lunch we headed to the train station a little early just so we didn't have to lug our bags round too much. We caught the train, marvelled at the lovely 'fall' colours outside the window yet again and then settled down to watch transformers 4 (scenes from Chicago!) with a dinner of popcorn and sweets with wine and cocktails. We should be arriving in Omaha in the next 30 mins we hope! ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...