Super 8 Hillsboro
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Super 8 Hillsboro
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... in the 2015 census the count was over 260,000. Just a little bigger! He tells me he only saw the hotel, the two offices of the company, and the odd restaurant and bar and thought that was Waco so he was quite surprised too at just how big it is. He enjoyed visiting his old haunts and we visited a few new ones as well just to prove there is something else here. It was our wedding anniversary so to celebrate we had dinner in a Texas Roadhouse enjoying huge Texan steaks and ...
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco