TripAdvisor Reviews Grand Palms Kissimmee
Travel Blogs from Kissimmee
... Magic Hours'), find your Bus stop, lineup and wait for bus, return to your resort. 8. Unpack your haul for the day (purchases from the vast array of Disney merchandise stores throughout the parks, and of course as you exit each attraction). 9. Sleep. 10. Repeat for as many days as you are staying. What can I say, it's hard work being a theme park junkie ;-) Now that might seem like hard work or painful to some, but Disney really know how to 'put ...
... participate but no worries because she returned the favor and soon both DJ Kiki and Big Rob were up on the pool deck dancing away! Joe and I stayed on the side lines and hid! We had a great day. Aunt Bobbie, Joe, Uncle Ray and Aunt Carmie visited us at the resort and we headed out to a nice dinner. Not an exciting day but a lot of fun nonetheless. Home ...
... br> - We watched a few shows – Indiana Jones Epic Stunt and then Beauty and the Beast – both brilliant and perfect as no queues and restful (which we need after having such little sleep!)
- We then found a whole new area of the park and watched this amazing car driving / filming stunt show called Lights! Motor! Action! – basically cars doing a load of stunts and then they ...
... is a VERY different experience in each context, and planning expectations in advance will prevent disappointment.
2. Do not plan to go to more than two parks two days in a row. For example, visit Magic Kingdom Monday, Epcot Tuesday, then on Wednesday, take a day just to enjoy the pool at the resort before you go back to Animal Kingdom on Thursday. Your ...
... club that I didn't realize was there at the time, but would come to get to know very well in the days to come.
In all it was a perfect day and I would recommend the ~$100 spent to get into the park. I can't wait to come back when my nieces and nephews are bigger and have read the books so we can all enjoy HP world together. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando (formerly the Peabody). It was a quite nice hotel, ...
Other places to stay in Kissimmee
5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Caveat Emptor
- WONDERFUL STAY
- Good value for the money
5711 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (US 192), Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Bon hôtel pour les parcs Disney
- Good hotel for off WDW stay
- A very nice Hotel for Disney vistors
7470 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Disney Sports Travel Rip Off
- Proximity good, needs some updates
- Not the Worst But Certainly Not the Best
6375 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee | 4 star hotelfrom $71
2261 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Super !
- Wundervolle Unterkunft in Kissimmee
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $43
- Great Value
- Superb Hotel
- Not what I expected
5150 West Highway 192, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $55
- Old hotel
- What a dump!!!!
- We wished we were somplace else!
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $38
5876 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $82
- DIRTY FILTHY DUMP!
- What's the problem?
- Been there...
Old Town, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $86
- Place To Stay At Disney!
- Good Deal For the Price
- Great Family Place
5820 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $47
- Yikes, stay away if you can afford it!
- Oh poopie!!!
- Its not Disney, BUT...
5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $47
- Good Quality Motel
- Would not recommend this hotel!
- Don't stay at this hotel!!!
5995 W Hwy 192, Kissimmee | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- A sense of loathing...
- Very Comfortable and Affordable
- Never ever ever again
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Really Great Hotel!
- Very nice but...
5367 W. Irlo Bronson Highway, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $52
- Couldn't Wait To Get Out!
- Good for the price
3484 Polynesian Isle Boulevard, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- La Quinta Maingate -- Excellent!
- Wonderful accomodations
- Bravo, La Quinta!
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 1 star hotelfrom $27
- Pass on this one
- Great if you like roaches
- Clean, safe, great value to go with the location
2323 East Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Highway 192, Kissimmee | Hotelfrom $35
5399 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $49
Osceola County Complex, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $49
5565 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $64
- Not Good
- Wonderful Time!
- Needs Renovation
2050 East Irlo Bronson Mem Hwy, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $52
3104 Parkway Boulevard, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $59
- OK property
- Loved the Hampton
- First Class Stay at the Hampton.
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $46
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Give me a Break!!!
- Great Stay!
- Sleep Inn ~No way
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $34
- Don't do it to yourself
- Horrible Motel! Do Not Stay Here.
- Been to worse down the road from here