Super 8 Barrie
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Super 8 Barrie
Travel Blogs from Barrie
- Reluctantly say good bye to B&D (wish they lived closer) and head out for Niagara Falls.
- When we get close we find an information station that tells us where to leave the Motorhome and unhook the Suzuki (Walmart).
- The falls are spectacular and full of tourists from all over the world. The waits for the Maid of the Mist boat is hours long so ...
... 15€. No tip this time buddy!!! Now you must understand that the front desk attendant was rather scary looking as he reminded me of the pale white gentleman in Divincy Code and although we thought about confronting him on return decided against it.........as he really looked a little ominous. The rest of our taxi drivers have been great except for the one that needed to take a bath.....we hailed that one on our own however... The French Algerian that took us to Sacre ...
... side of the road.
4. Mara and Sofia wearing hijabs.
5. Brian and Agostino wearing sarongs.
6. Agostino and Sofia catching live crabs on the beach.
7. Lighting and releasing real Chinese lanterns.
8. Tasting (and smelling) durian fruit.
Thank you Malaysia for a wonderful and memorable journey. And a big thank you to the Simon family for allowing us to share this trip with them and accepting us into the family.
Until next time...
... I sat in the ServiceOntario office for an hour and a half the other day to get my provincial insurance extended or else no one would insure me for the time I was away. With that done, now I have to buy my year insurance...not as cheap as I was originally told, but it's a must. After SEVERELY spraining my ankle on a 5-day cruise, and ended up on crutches and in a cast for 2 months, I will NOT travel without insurance. So ...
... 7 from Pickering to Markham, then the 404 in the late afternoon, followed by Highway 9 through Newmarket. If any of you are familiar with these roads, you know that they are not the friendliest at the best of times (stop lights, traffic, crazy drivers) ... now consider 600 bikes being added to the mix!
After a hurried dinner at home (thanks Ma!) we were off to Base Border for the evening festivities. We all gathered ...