Suore Pie Operaie
Travel Blogs from Rome
... liked Apollo and Daphne, the way the figures appeared to be in motion, with flowing hair and Daphne changing from a beautiful girl into a tree. The villa itself is incredible, with painted ceilings, marble everywhere... It was incredible to see as well. After the Villa Borghese, we went to the Capuchin museum and crypt. We aren't sure what we thought of this museum (recommended by someone we know from back home), but it was certainly unusual. The crypt is ...
... wine and were given the bottle and when we asked about this they said just drink what you like and then when we go they will bill us for the amount drunk?. So that is what we did 1 glass of white and 2 glasses of red for a total wine bill of 5€. Cheap drink. I cannot sign of without a mention of a good score by Mike on the tickets for the Coliseum. There were major queues waiting when he remembered ...
... to see the painting by Caravaggio that is inside and also to see the crypt where bones of 4000 friars are arranged in a mosaic (on a panel nearby it reads, "what you are now, we were, what we are now, you shall be.")!
I got a little turned around looking for this final stop, made a few wrong turns and walked farther than I needed to walk. It was the Trevi Fountain. Betty and I walked to it last Friday evening. I guess I was hoping that ...
We had a big couple of days in Rome, so much to,see, so little time.
We stayed in a very central spot, with all the main things to see within walking distance from Campo De Fiori.
Our day of sight-seeing started with the Pantheon, built in 27bC as a temple to the ancient roman gods. A massive building with dome that is ...
... I am now feeling very sorry for myself as I cannot have hot food for about a week, including coffee, and no alcohol!! Oh goodness - how will I cope! The only positive thing was that the total bill, after at least 3 hours of work, for a top notch dental surgeon and his assistant, plus an X-ray, was €110. I was expecting a bill for a least €1000 so I was very ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Suore Pie Operaie Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82