Suore Pie Operaie
TripAdvisor Reviews Suore Pie Operaie Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... normal;">The Seldos
Hey - I just got a quick look at the kids' bathroom here - it is amazing, with everything kid-size, from toilets, hand-basins, showers vanities, everything. It is so good I'll try to get some photos tomorrow....without getting arrested and joining Rolf in the slammer........
Did a tour of the Baroque age of Rome (16th-17th centuries) and saw some incredible churches and monuments, each with unbelievable history and tales attached to them. I'm definitely going to look at buildings and fountains for longer to appreciate the tiny details that can tell a story!
Here's some pics of the day!
Love and miss you all!
... already finished eating) and Orna a new shpritz, the boys father came over with the boy again to apologise and is there anything the can do. But it was an accident so what can you do. After we finished our meal, they brought us lemon sorbets and paste of watermelon ( not ordered) and what did we pay for all if this 95euro for all 4 of us, we were full as gooks, then then the owner and waiter kissed and shook our hands line we were family or something so nice. People were ...
... a huge fence around it and was covered in scaffolding too. Oh well. Repairs and renovations have to go on. The fountain was impressive and huge, but just covered in bubble wrap.
Made it home to the Oxford, shower and nap before dinner, except I napped for 14 hours.
Jet lag .
DAY 2: 21/06/2014 Ignorant Aussie Abroad.
Up again at 6.30 ready for another day. Off to walk the mighty Forum and Palentine Hill, cos we were too tired ...
... told everything was closed but they had left us a gift basket with ingredients to make our own dinner - crushed tomatos, artichokes, garlic, sundried tomatos, pasta and green beans. Nick was so excited to cook in the cute kitchen. The meal was amazing! I don't know if it was the ingredients or just the idea of eating pasta in Rome, or Nick is just THAT good! Our basket also included a bottle of wine, so we ate, drank, unpacked and figured out where to start our first day. We started ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82