Suore Pie Operaie
TripAdvisor Reviews Suore Pie Operaie Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... since August and still hadn’t been there. Finally I took the time to go there, see some famous works, and enjoy the beautiful museum. As I went through the museum I started feeling unwell, so I opted to head back to campus after I finished the museum. By the time I got back to campus I ended up having a pretty unproductive day of trying to avoid whatever sickness is going around campus. I ended up having some relaxation and nice roommate talks and then ...
... 3 things from the tour were; the 3 metre high bronze statue of Hercules, the Vatican gardens and seeing the section of the roof of the Sistine Chapel were God creates Adam. Jason really enjoyed climbing to the very top of the dome of the Basilica, via the steep staircase (just like Fi and I did back in 1991!) The view from the top ...
... everything you can so you can find a few mouthfuls of something tolerable. Why put a lot of little bits of inedible in front of someone instead of a couple of things that actually might be good! Anyhow---- the Emirates entertainment system is excellent.
We stopped briefly in Dubai and then on to Rome. We caught a bus into central Rome as the hotel I selected is located right next to the Termini Station- think Central. ...
Well it's now day 16, but I was too tired last night to write, but I will still pretend like I wrote it last night! Well, today was a little rough.... I don't know if it is that it was rougher than the other days, or I'm just getting tired and losing patience. mark and i differed from the beginning of how to approach this day. i wanted to skip the Vatican and the Sistine chapel because I knew they wouldn't really care about it, and just focus on st Peters and climbing the dome. ...
... gave each one of us hugs. Then she asked if we could meet for super after. My mom kept saying that the sisters were me and Moni in 30 years. And being the louder one, I was obviously Dale. On the tour, we were getting ready to leave the Forum and head to the Colosseum when Dale shouted, "where is my sister??? Is she lost?" (Dale did not notice her sister was gone for 15 minutes. She was too excited by ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82