Suore Pie Operaie
TripAdvisor Reviews Suore Pie Operaie Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... After the Trevi Fountain, I went out to dinner at Macaron Cafe. I had never tried a macaron, so I was very excited to go there! They taste very crisp, soft, and chewy, which is not what I expected. I still liked it and I would definitely have to have one again. After that, I went back to my hotel to rest after the long day.
The next day I had breakfast down in my hotel lobby again and afterwards I went to St. Peter's ...
... of Italy was finally moved from Florence to Rome.
Soon after World War I, Rome witnessed the rise to power of Italian Fascism, led by Benito Mussolini, who marched on the city in 1922, eventually declaring a new ...
Nate has been on the hunt for the best caffe latte in Italy (the "caffe" in there being important, as ordering just a latte will get you a glass of milk), so while I was getting ready this morning he headed out to try some. The 2 most "famous" places in Rome are sant'eustachio and tazza d'oro. They're near each other and only a 5 min walk from us, so Nate tried them both. He started at sant'eustachio and didn't see a caffe latte on the menu so got a gran caffe instead, which is ...
... we were sitting. Two of the tables and their occupants had to relocate as best they could, to reduce how wet they were getting and most of us at the tables had umbrellas up as well, just trying not to get drenched... Once the driving wind dropped out a little, (but not the rain) we all realised we were going to be there for a while, so we settled in & ordered a bottle of chianti, at least one of the other tables decided to follow suit & yet another ordered ...
... t figured out already, my hostel was essentially this guys two spare rooms filed with bunk beds. He then showed me to the kitchen and pointed out his room, where his girlfriend was just watching tv... Not strange at all. On top of the whole living in his house thing, I also got a very mobster vibe from this guy, which was furthered by the sign on the fridge (see photo) and him telling me that he needed to stay in Italy for at,east another five years. However after a few ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82