Travel Blogs from Lovelock
- Filled up at a gas station for $22.24
- Also spent $16 on ice and food
- Went to Walter lake
- So far the best part of my trip
The capital is Carson.
Paulation is 2,790,136 .
- As we were heading to Reno we saw a sign that said world famous Lovelock cave.
- We drove a few miles off the freeway and there it was.
- It was 150 feet long and 35 feet wide
- Many Native American artifacts were found preserved here.
- 8:00 a.m. woke up and ate breakfast. Stayed at the management area today to take a look around and explore.
- Went to the convenient store at the park to get more ice and food. Had lunch in my car. love my pb&j's!
- The crazy thing about this place is that the closest ...
... impression of her was that she was tall - 5 feet 11 inches. She warned me by phone that her uncle was going to be there to meet me, ask questions and give me his thoughts on what route I should take and that I shouldn't be offended, he was just being protective. Fine with me, I told her, I have no problem with nodding and smiling and letting him say what he has to say as well as sharing whatever information about myself that would make him more comfortable.
Anyone remember playing The Oregon Trail? How about when you're crossing the desert with your family in a covered wagon and all of the sudden your ox dies, then your cousin dies, then you die of dysentery and the game's all over?
That's kind of what today felt like. At least... that's what it looked like. It could have gone a lot worse. Today we hopped on the interstate and covered almost all of our 90+ miles on the shoulder of I-80. Fortunately, we had ...