Camino Real Suites

Address: Av. Ballivian 369 & Calle 10, Calacoto , La Paz, Bolivia | 3 star hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 3 star hotel, located on Av. Ballivian 369 & Calle 10, Calacoto , La Paz, is near Iglesia de San Francisco, Plaza Murillo, Muela del Diablo, and Museum of Contemporary Art - Museo de Arte Contemporaneo Plaza.
Map this hotel

Amenities

Photos of Camino Real Suites

    View all photos
         

      TravelPod Member ReviewsCamino Real Suites La Paz

      Reviewed by mckbergin

      Great hotel in Zona Sur

      Reviewed Oct 9, 2010
      by (9 reviews) , Australia Flag of Australia

      We stayed in the Zona Sur as it is about 400m lower than the main city of La Paz - and therefore has more oxygen!
      The Camino Real Suites were an excellent place to stay - very well kept with a great breakfast!
      A short walk away was the shopping centre for food and snacks, but a small store just next door had just about everything we needed.

      This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.

      TripAdvisor Reviews Camino Real Suites La Paz

      4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding
       

      Travel Blogs from La Paz

      Back on the road

      A travel blog entry by ecour0404 on Nov 26, 2014

      1 comment, 13 photos

      ... built into the side of a mountain. The city itself sprawls as far as geographically and physically possible (both vertically and horizontally). I spent three days in this wonderful city doing nothing more than walking around. The city is so vibrant, so raw and real. The older locals wear traditional skirts with a version of an apron, shall and route top hat - all different colours and patterns.  Its a city rich in colour, smells, sounds and texture. At first glance i would ...

      Me no speaky Portuguse

      A travel blog entry by jamieking on Nov 21, 2014

      8 photos

      ... mum cant even be ***** to try tame him. Never mind they dont seem like the type who will be going on to Sao Paulo. Fingers crossed anyway. A positive thing to come out of taken all those over nights buses is that the guy infront put seat full back. Its nothing compared to a full cama seat on a bus this is amazing haha. Got off in santa cruz del sierra airport. Thought football tops were 64 bolivianos bit was america $ so didnt buy. Got ...

      Bolivia plannned

      A travel blog entry by jamieking on Nov 10, 2014

      ... gonna be with her for at least a week. Seriously what is it with me being lumped with 36 year old women who i dont even like. She is about on par with Simone at being a dick but in her own "yeah im awesome and spiritual and done everything better than you" way. Why cant i be stuck with some absolutely stunner girl who is around my age. Natasha probs got a discount for being so old or for being amazing. Kanoo needed the money today for the salt flats and the flight to the Amazon. ...

      San Pedro de Atacama and the Awasi hotel

      A travel blog entry by pipandmatt on Oct 21, 2014

      26 photos

      ... the Awasi in time to shower and change for dinner - the food here as amazing, private dining with a choice of menu every night. three courses of deliciousness - we definitely splashed out on the calories here - we both wanted second stomachs to be able to eat more - alas we were content with enjoying a little of everything! We needed all that energy anyway for our very early start the next day to climb Volcano Lascar at 5600m. Volcano Lascar is the most ...

      Catching up with our tour companions

      A travel blog entry by salmorton01 on Oct 08, 2014

      5 photos

      ... with us until we had checked in. She told us that she works freelance so may only get work 2-3 days a week and when the rainy season starts shortly it will be even less than that. She supplements her income by helping in her mother's restaurant. She also told us that only 30% of the population is legally employed in regular jobs and that the other 70% work for themselves selling things on the street, most of which is ...