Suite San Pietro
TripAdvisor Reviews Suite San Pietro Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... visited Borromini’s birthplace in Switzerland earlier on our tour. The church is somewhat hidden away behind the city archives, and unfortunately was closed. Nevertheless there was a sign outside with the opening hours, so Cesar will return tomorrow.
We have also been told about a unique exhibition of Baroque art at the Cipolla Palace on Via del Corso, which we attend. An outstanding exhibit.
Afterwards we continue on Via del ...
... was driving about 150km/hr for part of the trip to the hotel so it didn't take all that long :-) We found the hotel for Mom and Dad online and it is so cute, originally it was an old church. It felt good to just wander the streets looking for food and seeing the shops.
We caught a taxi over to our place we rented off airbnb.com and are settled into a cute, old apartment on a busy street with food and shops all around. It felt so good to fall into bed for a nap!
... 8217;t you?). You’ll also be pleased to know, we’re unlikely to repeat these when we return next year. There are still many places we want to visit, and have pencilled in for 2015, like Ravenna, Ferrara, Perugia, Spoletto, Urbino, Elba, Orvieto, Gubbio, Assisi, The Cinque Terre to name a few, and next year is the Milan EXPO too, but, you’ll just have to assume we’re there, rather than reading about it.
Right, until next weekend thenCFN
... the beach and lay in the sand. One of the nice things about the beach was that it is not a very "touristy" beach. Most of the people who frequent the beach are Italian locals. The Mediterranean was also incredible. The water was a teal/somewhat dark blue (think somewhere between the Pacific and the Caribbean). You could see for quite a ways down. The water was frigid, but not terribly so. When I go swimming in California, I freeze my butt off. Here, it wasn't so bad. There were ...
... grumpily on the loudspeaker. Also as this is close to the end of the museum I had been on my feet for about six hours and it is hard to feel holy when your feet are aching. To keep the kids going we promised to stop and get a hot chocolate or something on the way back. We stopped just round the corner from the apartment at a bar and the girls decided on gelato, Ryan on hot chocolate and Stephen and I red wine. It was great to find this was a bar which ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82