Suan Dusit Place Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Suan Dusit Place Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... System, which is basically a big train that moves on pillars through the sky), and from there down to MBK. It took us a little longer than we expected, not least because we were told to change trains when we probably didn't need to. Here we met my old college friend Victoria and her fiancé, Jamie. It was good to see a familiar face. We ended up talking at great length about our travels and their adventures as teachers in Thailand and Korea. It was interesting to hear ...
Pom Phra Sumen Fort
was just along the road with the neighbouring Santichaiprakan Park
... It was amusing that they served a food called jaffles (wtf!). We braved the party central again and went further into the crowds, towards some guys dancing on steel drums. We got right near the front and realised that we were the only people that weren't thai! One of the guys had great dance moves. Lets just say he grabbed his ****** a lot! After a boogey to gangnam style and some Thai club anthems that were clearly popular songs, we continued in the crowds ...
... checking bags is always a gamble. 30 minutes later....no bags. I am not giving up the faith. I believe they will come sliding down that chute any moment now. I now have a 1 hour window to grab my bags and get up to the ticket counter . And then, there they appear.. I actually yell out " Hallelujah !!!" and raise my hands in the air. I get alot of stares. I am extremely overjoyed. Thai airways was my first stop...50 minutes before departure. It is now ...
... Nova Scotian who is working just outside Bangkok for the year or so, and she was free for a Saturday excursion! I met up with Tam at the hotel I stayed at last time through Bangkok as they graciously agreed to keep my luggage while I toured around the city. Then we were off towards the Grand Palace as a starting point of things to do as neither of us had been, first by sky train then by long boat up the Chao Phraya River to ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
333 Charoennakorn Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotel
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85