Suan Dusit Place Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Suan Dusit Place Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... came and asked us if they could practise English with us. After talking for 5/10 mins we said our goodbyes and took some photos. We then watched the sunset next to the temple before heading back to Kuta. We went back to the bar from the night before to meet the Aussie boys and watch the Liverpool vs. Everton game and the United game. Had beers (#lads) and watched Liverpool draw (#****Lallana). Said our goodbyes and headed back to the hotel! Next stop: Ubud for a ...
Today My mum, Alyssa, Gemma, Ethan and I went to dream world. We went on lots of rides. Such as space mountain, crazy bus, bumper boats, bumper cars ,the giants house and much more. We were lucky that it was a school day for the kids in Thailand. We got KFC for lunch, dot ice cream and fairy floss. Then we went on a plane for 6 hours to ...
... to come back here to visit and maybe work someday. After arriving in Thailand I checked in for my next flight for a short trip to Cambodia. I grabbed some McDonalds at the airport while I waited. In the evening I finally boarded my flight. I was so happy when I arrived in Siem Reap. The immigration process was actually kind of fun. I was buying my visa on arrival. There was a counter full of workers and at first I thought ...
We returned to Bangkok via night train in an attempt to maximize hang out time with Sarajane's college friend Hanna and boy, did she hook us up. Hanna is working in China right now and happened to be visiting a friend in Bangkok exactly during our last two days in the city. We ended up staying with Frank and Meg, two of the most generous and inviting parents we've ever met. I mean honestly, ...
We finally got to go the place that I have been most excited about for the whole trip, the Sky Bar in the State Tower of Bangkok! Since hearing and reading so much about it and seeing it in the hangover film, it has been a to do destination on our list! So after getting all glammed up, which was really nice after wearing shorts and tshirts for so long, we made our way ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85