Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... shopped. Getting maps of Thrift and Vintage stores I have had to pinch myself with overwhelmation. They are huge. And cheap. Vintage stores with so much to choose from its like London in the late 80s. Dresses that you just can't find anymore and if you do they are 4 times the price. In Tucson I found costumes in all shapes and sizes from Daisy of Dukes of Hazzard to plus-size Wonderwoman. A Goodwill thrift store outside Flagstaff sold clothes by weight! When was the last ...
... back to Gatwick I sank into a seat thankful for all the signs confirming we were finally on the way to Gatwick... and then I noticed that I happened to be in a first class compartment. No wonder it was empty. Oh well, no point in moving. Then the conductor appeared and asked for my ticket. On some days things just get better and better! Actually, this chap was a sweetie and we spent the rest of the journey discussing classic ...
... and didn't stop until the evening.
- The buffets. It's safe to say I ate my body weight in food at these buffets, god forbid I don't get all my moneys worth!
- I ate one of the most disgusting, fake, fatty hotdogs that would only exist in America.
- The lobby's of the casinos are absolutely breathtaking. The gorgeous flower arrangements in the Wynn being one of my highlights.
- We went to New ...
... a coffee and started making our way home. We ran into what is the vain of my existence... Caravans. The one mile long cue behind these things was not easily traversed. It required a series of full throttle attacks from the 300hp V6. We cleared the last caravan and settled into a cruise control aided 80mph. The same with Hwy 40. Another BMW blew past us and I followed in his protection from state troopers at 110mph. This is about half the speed Paula drives at work, so she ...
... was all very nice.....including the champagne, even the French thought it was OK, well they had seconds of the champagne. The other passengers on the flight were a French couple and a Belgian father, who spoke very good English, and teenage son. As French was the other passengers' first language there was some recorded commentary in French and the Belgian man translated the pilot's comments over the intercom for the others, actually for his son really ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Streamline Tower Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $80
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $36
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $38
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $37
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $55
- Never again!
- Let down
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $60
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $36
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $31
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $57
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $97
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $129
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $157
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $127
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Great staff of people
- Never again!!!!!!
- Good value, great people