Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... to check Mum and Allison had arrived back at home okay. I skyped Dad first as I haven't spoken to him or seen him for a while. At the minute he's in Skegness on a lads golf weekend with 12 of his friends, I couldn't really hear him very well as he was in a bar but it was nice to see him. The weather is really bad in Skegness at the minute he said so there probably won't be any golf going on! After I had spoken to Dad I called Mum, Cal and Nicki. Mum said she ...
... definitely give you a chill.
On the way back, I stopped by Route 66. Not packed as summertime, it seemed that I was entering into a ghost town as what can only be appeared in a movie. With little company but store owners and cardboard celebrities, it came with a different kind of dead silence, easily freaking you out in a ghost town. Time for thrill-seeking traveler like me head back to Vegas for life.
... according to the waitress) and security had to get her a wheelchair Haahahhaha oh dear. Also we gambled at every casino we stopped by and I won at all except Wynn so not too bad! Rouletteeee was my game of choice :D whereas Ken prefers blackjack. Anyway forgot to mention that ken overdid it at the buffet hahaha and we had to roll back to the hotel haha! I'm so glad I didn't overeat ...
... relaxing that we have almost no cell service here. The campground is very quiet, occupied mainly by older couples. It's definitely a desert campground, with NO trees, but the weather today is beautiful. I even took off my slippers and cooked breakfast barefoot! The spaces are well laid out and maintained, with the easiest hookups I have encountered so far in my limited camping experience. So the rest of the day was devoted to a trip down to the marina to pay ...
... Food Network and had heard Chef Ramsay talk about how in Las Vegas butter poached lobster is very popular and so she wanted to sample this delicacy. We figured we wanted to open her horizons and so felt it was important to seek out this learning experience ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Streamline Tower Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Great staff of people
- Never again!!!!!!
- Good value, great people