Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
I have been trying to stay within budget for camping fees, but now realize that a less expensive camp site is not necessarily a bargain. If I want to see the sights, it is better to pay more and be in the middle of the action. Mammoth Lakes was perfect because I could walk to town and to the visitor center, and the fees were reasonable.
The campsite I chose in North LV is inexpensive but, unbeknownst to me, it is in a bad area of town and not ...
... cafe, although I was a bit apprehensive as I had looked at the menu and wasn't expecting much, but we had to go as we had to spend our $50 voucher card, from bubba Gump. After looking at the menu, I changed my mind, the choice had some specials, which looked good and I was stuck between three different options, which is a very rare occurrence. We skipped desert, although Harrison was a bit disappointed that he hadn't had one since we got here. Maybe ...
... one car. Get at least 2 cars and 7 laps in each, pay for the video and the 2 laps with the professional racing driver. You will not be disappointed. What was my favourite car for the day? Hands down I would pick the Aston Martin, The Gallardo was nice but something was missing. The Vantage was a hoot. I think the poor co pilot got a few wooooohooooo's into his ear but I am quite sure I was not the first one. In my defence by being overtaken by the Ferrari on the start of ...
... isn't as sparkly and fun during the day so we headed back to the hotel to get ready to go out in this evening! Wow Vegas is totally different at night! There must be a trillion million light bulbs, water fountains and bulletin boards along the strip, it's so bright and everything is trying to attract your attention and draw you in! As it was one of Shirley's last nights we treated ourselves to a nice dinner and went to Outback! It was soooo good and we had ...
... bus. So so much fun- on there with the other trek group staying at the mardi gras. Stopped at the vegas sign, freemont street experience and ended at the fountains on front of Bellagios. Then onto The Bank in Nellagios- had to queue for quite a bit but was definitely worth it! Good music and dancing :) back to the hotel for half 4- a very good ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Streamline Tower Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Great staff of people
- Never again!!!!!!
- Good value, great people