Streamline Luxury Suites
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
After a day exploring the Canyon yesterday, we decided to change pace and hit the pavement and shop... again! How can you come to Vegas, and not say 'hello' to the outlets, where you'll find some of the best shopping anywhere in the States. Six hours passed, we had been into goodness knows how many shops, had numerous bags ...
... for ange and me while the guys visited the Mobsters musuem downtown near freemont experience. met the guys at about 5pm had a lovely dinner at an italian restaurant at the Paris resort under the Eifel tower!!!! A replica somewhat reduced in size however still brilliant . After dinner saw a fantastic live stage show the J.ersey Boys . ...
Thursday The rain started falling in Las Vegas. Apparently it only rains about 5 times a year and it had to be now. Cam didn't go out for practice at all on Thu as there were no wet tyres, and there were basically none avail at the track full stop. Somehow our team members managed to track down 4 sets of wet tyres, one set for each team member. They are like gold. Thursday ...
... in and shown on episodes. I tried on a Diamond and Sapphire ring but would have had to sell my organs to be able to afford it! We grabbed a few souvenirs and then walked up to Fremont St where we stopped for lunch and had a look in the toy store which has also been on Pawn Stars for evaluating the toys brought into the store. The 'Life is Beautiful' festival was on this weekend so we sat and watched all the people all dressed up walking over to ...
... where we were amazed again by the beauty inside the casino- and we took the ride up the Eiffel Tower (built to 1/2 scale but otherwise a pretty close replica of the real one) where we could see the strip from above. That night, we went to the Blue Man Group show. If you have not heard of them- you should google and check them out- it's rather spectacular! :) Amanda and ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Streamline Luxury Suites Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place