Streamline Luxury Suites
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
So, Vegas was a blast. A hot, windless blast. We were lucky enough to experience the day and night tours of Vegas. Once again we had an extremely funny tour guide who loved the South Africans. Another couple was also from Cape Town and they were extras on The Pawn King show. We learnt a bit about Vegas' Mafia beginnings with their money laundering schemes ...
... comments on. All good fun in the best possible taste. Then, the event of the evening, Thunder Down Under, the show chosen by Natalie. I hadn't realised that she had such an interest in Australia. This was followed by even more excitement: the plan was to head for a nightclub. All but the faint hearted headed off to dance till dawn. Feeling faint ourselves we and a few other oldies headed for the hills instead. A very enjoyable ...
We got up at the crack dawn this morning. For real, like 6 am. My legs were hurting from so much walking yesterday in stupid ****** flip flops so we decided that today should be our geocache day so we could drive around instead of walk.
We headed to A Special Memory wedding chapel first to grab the drive-thru geocache. No one was inside answering the drive up window so we had to go inside. It was cool though because we ...
... turn up. One Borg I met said he had brought 13 costumes with him for the 4 days. Costumes ranged from prosthetic spock ears, painted on spots, and t-shirts, to elaborate fabric, leather, latex and make-up that were faithful reproductions of the actual character costumes. There is a lot of work that goes into the costumes, and they are very very impressive. It's fun to recognise them, to know which episode they are from - and it is reassuring when we don't recognise some of ...
Today I woke at 8am and had a wander around the hotel to see if I could spot anybody. After a hour or so I found Faye and Nicole and we spent all day walking into all the hotels and shopping malls within the hotels and spending a lot of money. The shopping malls were amazing and had fake outdoor sky's inside and one ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Streamline Luxury Suites Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place