Stora Hotellet Umeň
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Drycleaning onsite
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Free High-Speed Internet
TripAdvisor Reviews Stora Hotellet Umeň
Travel Blogs from Umeň
... to bring back the new strategies and techniques that I have learned while I was here to the United States.
About today -
We had to move out our dorms today and turn in our keys on campus between 9 AM and noon (how inconvenient considering we were supposed to be at our school for our last day of teaching at 8 AM)! Luckily Becca and Rachel had their last day yesterday and were able to help us out and return our keys for us! ...
... 12:00 4B English
12:00 - 12:30 4A English
12:30 - 1:10 Planning
1:10 - 2:00 8A English
- All of the teachers go by their first name
- Everyone (including the teachers) does not wear "outdoor" shoes to classes. Many of the students just wear their socks but a few wear indoor shoes
- Everything at the school is free to ...
Today was my first day of class at Umeň University! It was a long 5 hour class, however, we got a morning fika break, a lunch break, and an afternoon fika break which broke up the day. The main focus of the class was to learn about the Swedish school system and compare and contrast their system to the United States. It was extremely interesting to see the differences between the systems (more to come on this later).
After class, we bought our city bus ...
... with wheels and a long handle
Math questions for my wonderful students back in Wisconsin:
- If Miss B. was awake from 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM, how many hours was Miss B. awake?
- Miss B. moved into her hostel on March 20th and will stay there until April 1st. How many nights will Miss B. stay at the hostel?
... the tennis club and golf course. It is a lovely location and I expect we will enjoy a few sets and rounds when we visit in the summer.
The we drove a short distance to have lunch with their good friends, Sirpa and Eje. A special veggie lunch was served and then we enjoy getting to know them better while watching the all too early sunset over the Baltic sea, just a few meters from their beautiful home.
It was ...