No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... sold on the streets in this neighbourhood. The only thing illegal is taking photos or running - wish I was kidding. Worth a walk through just to see this odd little place put into a perfect city. And with that we farewell another city, board the 15 hour overnight train in second class and head to Amsterdam.
Its hard to make a comparison as we haven't yet embarked on the rest of Europe but I'd describe the Scandinavian countries we visited as ...
... has made dinner reservations for us at a local place that specializes in the Swedish ways. It is in walking distance so I said what if it is raining their response was that is what an umbrella is for. There is no such thing as bad weather just bad clothing and preparation. The restaurants name is Fem Sma Hus with a circle over the a and how you would pronounce it is beyond ...
Stockholm is absolutely huge. As the last port of call on our second cruise, it seemed by far the largest. We watched on deck as Vision of the Seas pulled into port at around 10am. We had one night left aboard the ship, before departing here tomorrow. Whispers had told of a hefty walk to the city, so with three nights of extra accommodation in Stockholm up our sleeve, we elected to use today as a casual scouting mission. To walk the city, and get ...
... in Stockholm. We wanted to purchase a projection alarm clock (shows the time on the ceiling at night) and some indoor/outdoor wireless thermometers. Yes, I'm sure they sell them in Spain, but we just haven't discovered where! At any rate....we had already purchased an extra suitcase and now we have "filled" it with things we "need" from Sweden. I just weighed the bag, not overweight yet!
We accomplished all of this before ...
... tour guide was in the police academy and gave us great information about the Sweden criminal justice system. Lastly, we toured a sustainable neighborhood in Stockholm and discussed the various methods used to sustain the area. It was a really great learning experience! Headed to Denmark tomorrow! - Jonathan ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Stayat Gardet Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179