TripAdvisor Reviews Stayat Gardet Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... of a similar nature in Norway, this was by far more impressive and possibly because of the fact this ship is mostly in its original state. How could that be considering the length of time it was submerged? Interestingly enough, for once something good has come out of something bad. Stockholm used to dump it waste into the harbour and as a result, the water became very polluted. This in turn reduced the volume of oxygen in the water and ...
Knowing how lucky I was to have the opportunity to visit somewhere like Stockholm, Sweden, I was extremely excited for my trip; however, was slightly disappointed we were only spending 2 days there. After my first few hours, I realized why we were spending such a short time there.... Not only was it extremely cold, but it was also INSANELY expensive.. Because we didn't arrive until late on Sunday night, there wasn't many options open for us to grab a bite to ...
... their images to be found in gift shops throughout the city.
Another nice spot in Gamla Stan was Stortorget ("the big square" in Swedish), which is actually sort of small and quaint despite its name. Some highlights in this area are the Nobel Museum and Chokladkoppen, a small cafe featuring a signature white hot chocolate that I obviously consumed following the conclusion of the tour, pairing it with a slice of cheesecake. While ...
We woke up early Sunday morning to get a head start on our one day in Stockholm!
Trying to get the most of the outdoor walking around in while we still had sunlight, we started out day in Gamla Stan (Old Town). Stockholm is a city made up of a much of islands connect by many bridges. Walking from the train station to the island that the old town is on, I stopped on the bridge. It was so cool to look to the left of me and ...
... it. Some guy kept calling my bets. Whatever his thinking, he just didn't believe that I held a good pair of diamonds. I did and he donated a large amount of chips to me. Then I got dealt paired Queens. A young lad to my left went all-in, then another short stack followed. I called, they both turned over Ace-King and I managed to dodge an Ace or a King on the board, finally spiking a Queen on the river*. I seem to remember looking down at bullets on one occasion as well. So ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147