TripAdvisor Reviews Stayat Gardet Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... her front door. She also has a large shopping centre and cinema about 500 metres away in the opposite direction, so we completed the day at the movies seeing, '100 feet from Bombay to Paris' or whatever it is called in English. The movie was in English with Swedish subtitles. Scandinavians never dub movies, they always have subtitles, which may explain why they can all speak English!
... of Gamla Stan. I stumbled upon a bar called Stampen, which claims to be a world famous jazz and rhythm n'blues pub. There was a blues band jammin out so I stayed and listened for a bit. This place has seen the likes of Alice Babbs, Dizzy Gillespie, and more! I continued to wander until I found a suitable place to enjoy an early dinner.
This evening, I've made my way back to the outdoor concert area ...
... too. Walking back into town we spot a high walkway, the Gondelen, find our way in and up the open sided lift for fantastic views of the city. Back down we decide to look for Olaf Palme grave and where he was killed both disappointing the grave not in good order the plaque marking the spot where he died removed to allow building work. Back the to the hotel for a well earned ...
Le 1er juin était la Journée des tramways à Stockholm! Cette célébration était peu probable si on tient compte du fait que la ville a abandonné le tramway en 1967 lorsque la Suède est passée à la circulation du côté droit de la chaussée. Cependant, depuis qu'un tramway d’époque a été mis en circulation en 1991, le tramway fait un retour lent à Stockholm avec trois nouveaux circuits.
Pour souligner cette journée spéciale, le Musée des transports de Stockholm, ...
... us for several weeks but now she's moved to stay in an apartment belonging to a friend of John's in Gamla Stan. She is also going to try working with a Swedish family who can use some help with their young kids. The wife also has a fashion business and asked her if she'd like to intern there as well. Hope she likes it and will be able to earn a bit of money for her ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147