TripAdvisor Reviews Stayat Gardet Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... cater in Sweden for lactose free people, there was so much I could eat it was fantastic. Mika, Chris's youngest brother joined us which was lovely to get to know him. After we had eaten Chris and Mika got their guitars out, Måna played the piano and they all sang Stefan joined in and me david and Mirjam enjoying every minute. What a wonderful way to end our stay in Sweden, we will certainly be returning in the ...
... good for the location.
What I loved most about Stockholm were the bars and restaurants. They are all so beautifully designed with attention to the smallest details. You can't help but spend the first 10 minutes in each place just looking around and admiring the design.
Over the next few days we did a lot of walking (story of my life these days), a boat trip view of the city, a clubbing night ...
... for humanitarian efforts. She is incredibly smart and well spoken and so very easy to be around. It’s unfortunate that we live so far apart; I would really enjoy getting to know her better. Hopefully someday I can return the favor to her and Emanuel in the states.
Quote for the Day:
"Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."
- Mother Teresa
... result is magnificent. Nearly 98% of the full-sized Vasa housed in the museum is original! Had the Vasa sailed away, we would never have this 17th century relic available to view, and the fact that it sank in the brackish, cold water of the Baltic sea kept sea worms and other destructive forces from causing the disintegration usually seen with other shipwrecks. We ended our first day with a boat tour ...
... other than it was a giant medieval ship, so didn't really know what to expect ... And WPW. When they say giant, they really mean giant. It's an unbelievably huge ship, which sunk in the Stockholm harbour only about 20 minutes after setting sail for the first time, it is believed due to poor design. I can't remember the dates, but it took two years for them to bring it up and another 16 years to completely dry the wood out. Amazingly, all of the wood is original, and it ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147