TripAdvisor Reviews Stayat Gardet Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... couple of churches before the new town tourist info centre. Bought a hop on off 24 hours boat ticket and returned to the boat for dinner and a dance party that went until 10.30pm. Visited the doc on board to sort my left eye irritation that's bugged me for two weeks. Cost $140.50 including some eye ...
... Parhelion painting which shows an extraordinary light phenomenon over Stockholm in 1535 with six sparkling rings of light in the skies - a sure sign, to superstitious medieval minds - of the end of the world. After the Cathedral we walked nearby to Stortorget. This pretty medieval square was the scene of the notorious Stockholm Bloodbath. In November 1520 the Danish King Kristian II, who had defeated the Swedish Sten Sture the Younger, betrayed his promise ...
... could say the church was literally packed to the rafters!
We joined in singing several English Christmas carols and then some Swedish hymns. As we left, they collected for a charity helping children in Africa, we gladly contributed to the cause.
We then took the tunnelbanan home...it was dark and getting colder. We were expecting friends to come by for drinks, the perfect ending for a completely spontaneous day! ...
... girl who studies in Norway but is doing an internship here for a few months. She spoke very slowly, so I started feeling a bit better. Then a guy came and talked to us/them in Swedish, and we all migrated to another table with him. I asked the Brazilian lady what was going on, and she said he's a Swedish speaking host and will lead the group. Yay! So he went around and asked everyone where they were from, how long they've been in Sweden, etc. I stumbled, and wanted to ...
... sight and by far our favorite part of our time in Stockholm.
Well that wraps up our time on the Norwegian Star and our Baltic Cruise. We had such an excellent time, this was truly a great way to see this part of the world and while we would have liked to spend a bit more time in each of these port cities we felt like we were really able to get a good feel for these amazing places. On board the ship we had the privilege of meeting ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147