TripAdvisor Reviews Stayat Gardet Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... which is a museum built around a ship that sunk on its maiden voyage in the early 1620’s. They salvaged it in the early 60’s and now it’s the most popular museum in the country. It’s a fascinating look at what the Navies were like at the time and the living conditions of sailors (not good!). The brackish water in the harbour preserved most of the wood.
And since the Spirit museum was next door, we stopped in. That’s not a religious ...
... only Nobel bestowed in Oslo, Norway, which was decided back during a time when Norway and Sweden were one country.] The area around City Hall was beautiful, and the Swedes were out in force on this gorgeous morning. There was some sort of group challenge underway, with many beautiful Swedish ladies dressed in pink doing athletic events (Sam was entranced), and a lot of people out for a morning jog. We rejoined our group afterwards, and boarded the ...
Well yesterday was a long day! Up at 03:15 for a pickup from the Hotel at 04:15 and off to the airport for our flight to Stockholm. Not a bad flight, just on 6 hrs flight time, and we were right in the front of the Economy seating with penty of leg room. A big bonus when it comes time to get off the plane, except when your bags are then the last to appear on the carousel - about an hour later. I think these guys had at least 2 smoko breaks while doing ...
... Viking horn hats!
We stopped in Kungsträdgården where we spotted a "Midsommarstång" It was quite odd to find so few people around...but that soon changed. We wanted to go to Djurgården and when we entered the Spårvagnen we found an amazing crush of people! Everyone who stayed in Stockholm was headed to Skansen. We abandoned any idea of standing in line to enter and ...
... 11 pm. People are very timely here and all shops cv lose at 5 pm sharp except restaurants that close at 10 while boat and transportation run on printed schedules. We bought a city pass at the airport, well with the money. It gives a discount on train 5 stockholm, and free entry to museums, boat tours and more. In day 1 & 2 we saw the royal palace (4 museums in one with separate entry ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147