TripAdvisor Reviews Stayat Gardet Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... realizing it I booked a ticket on a German wings aircraft. This meant all the announcements were primarily in German. When my first plane landed in Düsseldorf my left ear never popped. In fact it wouldn't pop until the following morning (yeah that was fun....) Anyways once the second plane flew me to Stockholm I was able to catch a bus into the city (their main airport is 40km outside the city *facepalm*) after getting off the bus I confess I got very ...
... located. The room was quite large and spacious.
There are cheaper room options but they are dorm style rooms with shared bathrooms. Along with towels and bathrobes the room came with complimentary seat belts as a free gift.
... the Treasury where no pics were allowed, but as usual, it was empty, they werent doing their ...
Last week at school things were the same as they have been. This weekend, however, Sara and I took another weekend adventure and went down to Stockholm. We flew down Friday night, and had quite the experience trying to find out hostel. We stayed on the island of Gamla Stan and knew that our hostel was on the other side of the island from the subway station we got off at and knew it was about a 12 minute walk. We had walking ...
... I do?' 'Dont you like me' 'why can't I stay?' Well, honey, you didn't do anything - and that's exactly the point. This isn't a hotel. The waterworks began and I was in no mood to deal with this ******** at 4am. Even Humpty Dumpty couldn't put this all back together again - this girl was missing far too many pieces. I left her in the reception and returned for some much needed sleep. As soon as I entered the room I heard a banging - not the one I wanted - but. BS banging on the ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotel
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Ave. Ninos Heroes 3089, Guadalajara | 3 star hotelfrom $159
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147