Travel Blogs from Denver
... seemed just like one of my best friends from high school. He was super into sports, and was kind of funny, so we started hanging out from that moment on. Then after the meeting, I went to his room and learned more about him and realized that we were going to be really good friends. Then, the next day I met all the people that were in my freshman seminar class. Since it was travel writing, the class was mostly girls, and I was ...
... interrupted. If they want to keep talking one of them could always swap seats with me? Haha yeah, right. I settle in for my four hour flight, unlike JetBlue there is no entertainment system so I just play on my phone and read the inflight magazine. At different points of the flight I chat with the people either side of me. It's hard to be in close quarters and ignore someone - and I'm always happy for a chat.
I disembark from the plane in Denver and the ...
... but Henry Brown built by the compass and so where his properties meet up with the city layout the streets are large triangular blocks. The hotel cost $2million to build which 120 years ago was a fair bit.
Under the hotel was their own electricity generators and they still have a water supply from an artesian well. The adjacent building was one of the tallest in Denver with over 74floors and we were told this was the depth of the well - ...
... pole tossing (I'm sure that's not what it's called), and heard a new band - Angus Mohr. They were great! I've never heard a bagpipe in a rock band. Fun day. Sunday, we slept in (or I did, Rod rode his bike) then got ready for the Neil Young and Alabama Shakes concert at Red Rocks. I got to see Brittany before the concert. She's got her ...
... in the world! We agree with you Blake! Dad and Flynn played some good old fashioned pinball, 50c a go, Flynn loved it and thrashed his old man! We arrived home full as a fat ladies stockings and went to bed early, especially Chris, who was caught snoring on his own phone's video. Chris loves a good video accompanued by his self commentary. When you see him next, ask him to show you one famous phone ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Stay Inn Denver
Other places to stay in Denver
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Don't waste your money.
- Renaissance Good Choice
- Better than most on Quebec
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotel
- Newly renovated - great stay!
- Great location
- A Nice Mini Vacation from a local
Downtown Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Go further than two blocks...
- The best hotel downtown
- Heavenly Beds...now can we get something going in the Mall?
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location!
- Great location, pleasant hotel
- Yes! Amazing deal in downtown Denver!!!!
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Would NEVER stay there again
- Good location (for us), could be a much better experience
- Loved The Radisson
Cherry Creek, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Great Hotel, Nice area
- Strip club is close by!
- Nicest Holiday Inn that I have ever seen.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Good Location But Needs Fine Tuning
- Brand new Boutique Hotel
- Lovin The Curtis
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Great Hotel
- The hotel was overbooked!
- Excellent, Clean, and Crisp
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Excellent central location
- Great place for the price
- Very pleased
Southeast Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Very Nice
- GREAT hotel!
- Hyatt best pool and breakfast buffet around
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Great Place to Stay in the Middle of No Where
- Poor Management, Poor Housekeeping
- Good hotel - Not Close to Anything
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Very Friendly Staff
- Great for what we wanted
- Three star it's not
Northeast, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- This place is a pit
- Too many problems - cannot recommend
- Be prepared to argue
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Great sleep and nice work out facilites
- Nice weekend
- Great Location & Staff!
Tech Center/Littleton, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $89
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Nice hotel, friendly staff
- Decent, but don't expect much!
- Our favorite hotel in the States
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Loved the Hotel
- Great hotel, great value
- Excellent, classic hotel.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $137
Downtown, Denver | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Decent Budget Hotel
- Great Hotel in a beautiful city
- Comfortable Downtown Location!
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $124
- Staff fantastico!!!!
- Better places to stay
- Major Renovations
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Residence Inn Downtown Denver ROCKS!
- I loved this hotel!
- Great in many ways!
Downtown, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Resting on its laurels is NOT enough....
- Would NOT go back........
Hampden, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
Central Business District, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $302