Stardust Resort & Casino
TripAdvisor Reviews Stardust Resort & Casino Las Vegas
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... in a massive refuge 12 miles outside of Vegas.
Over the road was New York New York and this was one of our favourite hotels from the outside. So many different buildings made up the skyline of New York and it looked so cool at night. We went inside to have a nose around and there was a cool eating village that also had the look and feel of being outside. In the casino we came across some of the old school pull handle machines and decided to make our first gamble with ...
... we went through. with very little stops, we finally made it to Vegas and met with our friend. We were welcomed once again to see the sights of the city and explore the Vegas Strip as much as we wanted. However, after the long ride through the desert we had only the energy to grab a bite to eat and then head to bed afterwards.
Now, Ible and I are currently still in Las Vegas. Today we had done some quick shopping for a few items of clothing that would ...
... her leave with half of the biscuit & gravy still on her plate. After stocking up ourselves for outer desert journey, we packed quickly and checked out at 10am, heading out of town on the Route 66. Passing by the icons of the high streets, seeing the 1st MacDonalds museum, old Santa Fe steam train, Mohave history museum before heading into Bullhead City nestled at the foot of the mountains. We turned off Route 66 here, to get on the road to ...
... more drinks until darkness set over Vegas again.
This was to be our gambling night and our luck was really in. There have been plenty of moments on this trip where we've felt like there's someone up there looking after us and this night was one of those nights. We didn't want to spend a lot of money, after all we were backpackers on a budget and we had to watch every penny. That said, we couldn't go to Vegas and not gamble so we headed for the casinos.
... it all we approached the same girl who sorted out the initial bungle with our room. She was most apologetic and indicated that our new neighbours weren’t going anywhere any time soon. Indicating that we were happy to be moved and bear the inconvenience over sleep deprivation and frustration. At that point she summoned her Manager to make the transaction. She too apologised and comped our hotel room for the night. Turning away happy to have ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $80
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $36
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $38
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $37
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $55
- Never again!
- Let down
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $60
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $36
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $31
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $57
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $97
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $129
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $157
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $127
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place