Stardust Resort & Casino
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... trip. Our Wagon Masters have had us for dinner and we have been to dinner and brunch together and last night we all went to a comedy show that was pretty neat. Sharon and George Maher are staying next to us in our campground and we have seen Jersey Boys and tomorrow we go to Menopause the Musical.
If you ever come here to Vegas and you will be here for awhile you can hook up with this radio show that has phenomenal discounts on lots of shows ...
... blogged and Eleanor got ready for our night out at the Belaggio to see Cirque du Soleil 'O'. We booked a lovely casual dinner at the Belaggio overlooking their magnificent Christmas room including massive Christmas tree, btfl lighting and a fake snow machine…solo Christmasy!! The show was as we had anticipated, spectacular and enjoyed by all of us. Really something ...
... It was really worth the price.
So we arrived about 7 pm and were exhausted. Or at least I was exhausted as I was the one who had to drive all the way down from Santa Barbara (7-hour-drive) as Romana doesn't even have a driving licence. So first of all I had to lay down for a minute and drink some tea. Then we put on our dresses (turned out to be underdressed anyway ;)) and started our Las Vegas adventure at about 10 pm.
First we headed to the "Hard Rock Hotel ...
... had a slice of Pizza and I had a gelato.
We then headed back to our Hotel as by this time my feet were so sore I could hardly walk. I had some Panadol and rested my feet for a couple of hours and then we went downstairs to the Cirque De Soleil show. The theatre was just jaw dropping. I was gob smacked. I wasn't really interested in the show but I know Pete has always wanted to see one. Certain parts of it were amazing, but I must admit ...
... had another fantastic meal! After dinner we ventured on to the theatre, show was starting at 10pm so time to grab a quick beverage and get seated. The auditorium was only half full. It was hard to believe that a theatre this size was in a hotel! The show 'Cirque du Soleil - 'O' was absolutely amazing! Never seen anything quite like it. The stage changes were excellent, making a flat stage in to a deep pool without you really even noticing..... Until you seen ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Stardust Resort & Casino Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place