Stardust Resort & Casino
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
On Thursday evening after sunset at the Grand Canyon we decided to drive on to Las Vegas that same night. There's not much to see or do once it goes dark up there, so we thought we might as well do some more of the driving while it was dark. It took us about five hours to get there, but it was great to arrive in Las Vegas at nighttime. From about two hours away you could already spot the city from a distance, the light pollution was so strong that it formed ...
... about the 'wush hour twappic' (rush hour traffic). Now it's a good thing I'm of above average intelligence (my opinion) because here's what I observed other than the beauty of the place: 1. There are more ATM machines in this hotel than we have in the whole of SA 2. Accommodation all over is very cheap. Why? Because one then has more disposable income to gamble with (I wish I'd realized this earlier coz I would've stayed at the Belagio) 3. If you ...
... erleben. Unter anderem waren wir bei einer Busparty, die Jenny organisiert hat. Ein herzliches Dankeschön an dieser Stelle für die super Organisation! Haben uns Abends am Parkplatz getroffen und hatten für 40 Leute einen großen Bus mit Poledancestangen in der Mitte und an den Seiten Gefrierfächer für die Getränke, wobei die Fächer bunte Neonlichter hatten. Der Bus hat uns dann von Fullerton nach Los Angeles in den Supper Club gefahren, wo es auch ziemlich hübsch drin ...
... to LA down the coast road before cutting across back to Vegas. Unfortunately, Qantas will cancel our LA to Sydney leg if we don't take our flight from Las Vegas to LA as it is considered one full flight (Vegas to Sydney). Last night in Vegas was spent having dinner with Rod, Scott's boss and then off to pack...nah packing can wait til ...
... off this damn train! So I took it upon myself to pull both latches and open the door and drag my luggage out myself. Without room attendant man anywhere in sight. Oh well. After I pulled my bag off, two important-looking Amtrak employees came up to me. I flatly told them that I had to open it myself because I couldn't find my attendant the entire time I was on the train. Luckily a man (who, btw, was only dressed in boxers) came to the door and agreed with me. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Stardust Resort & Casino Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $79
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $50
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $29
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $80
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $25
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $35
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $65
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $29
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $30
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $200
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $102
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Großartiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $119
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotel
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotel
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing