Stardust Resort & Casino
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... at the Bellagio. Another 'wow' moment!
Next stop...San Francisco, but we have to contend with a slight issue - LUGGAGE and lack of space. We've already cranked open a second bag each, though we still might go over in weight. Oh well, if we have to wear it on board to avoid paying excess luggage then that's what we'll do. ...
They say everything is bigger in Vegas, and i think it really is! today we managed to see not just one, not 2, but 8 of our idols, all in one night! First, Andrew and I went to see the Beatles! Now many of you may think that some of them are no longer with us, but Vegas is a strange place. Seems that they are all alive and well and performing shows every evening. We were seated in the front row, so it seemed that we were almost on stage with them. They performed ...
... it was cold and miserable. By the time Cam went out to qualify the track was starting to dry and the old gamble dry or wet tyres. We went with wets, 2 people went on slicks (dry). Unfortunately we didn't quite have the set-up right and Cam qualified 24th which he was very disappointed about (had been running top 10 in all practice sessions and warm-up before qual). There ...
... 2nd day in Vegas we hit the outlets for a full day of shopping.. It was exhausting! We did walk away with a heap of shopping and a new suitcase to fit it all in. We caught the bus back into Fremont to experience it all lit up at night then stopped for dinner at the buffet in one of the Casino's, where I demolished about 4 Taco's, they were so good! After rolling out we went for a walk and checked out some of the entertainment along the strip, we had ...
... was pretty spectacular with stunning fountains and statues throughout. They also have a stunning 'Neptune pool' (actually kinda similar to the one at Hearst's Castle). At the Venetian we had a an outdoor gondola ride through the Canals with an opera singing guide, and wandered the shops along the canal inside (on the second story) - tasted meringue's dipped in chocolate and fruit Kebabs covered in it (which ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Stardust Resort & Casino Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place