How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Stardust Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Stardust Motel Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... to find out that there would be no more movies on this trip. So E’s tooth was getting REALLY wiggly on the drive now. A was encouraging her to keep wiggling it, and twist it “like a screwdriver” and such. Their banter was quite entertaining, if not a bit gross!
Because we came thru the south route, we were going to drive right by ANOTHER waterfall that I had wanted to visit, but thought we’d ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... us all about the trout and explained the spawning season etc. We learnt all about the local birds and northern California climate. He was such a friendly guy and we learnt so much about the region from him.
At the visitors centre we met this lovely lady called Bonnie who had come up to Redding for a summer job in 1971 and ended up staying. She was so passionate about telling us about the area and gave us some good things to do. We talked to ...