Beauty Hotels Taipei - Starbeauty Resort
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Minbar in room
- Airport Transportation
- High-speed internet in room (free)
TripAdvisor Reviews Beauty Hotels Taipei - Starbeauty Resort
Travel Blogs from Taipei
... area called Daan, where I live and that has top infrastructure.
Too more curious information:
- On Taoyuan airport a Jumbo jet parked at the gangway was lifted 50 cm off the ground by the wind
- The 900ton damper in Taipei 101, one of the world highest buildings moved the most ever for hours - up to one meter.
... about getting to Taipei and settling in, assign rooms, and setting the scene for the coming week.
We had a very full schedule of events, and the days started at 7 am.
On Day 2 we went to the Presidential Palace and Taiwan University before lunch, followed by Sun Yet San Memorial for the changing of the guard, and a visit to Taipei 101 to look out over the city.
It was ...
12-18 March 2014 Thurs, 12/3 Flight 10pm arrival Tao Yuen Airport Driver- Ah Der +886 (0) 931-148-148 12am arrived Keyman's Hotel Friday, 13/3 10am: 龙山寺 12pm: 西门町 7pm: 宁夏夜市 Sat, 14/3 10am: 野柳 1pm: 九分 3pm: 黄金瀑布 5pm: 十分 7pm: 新北投 : check ...
Up at 5am to catch bus to the airport. Arrived in plenty of time (makes a change) and caught 1000am flight, the last Air Asia flight we'll be taking on the trip. Have grown quite fond of this airline! Arrived in Taipei at 1440 after a smooth flight which I slept for most of as had terrible nights sleep being attacked by mosquitos in my grim room. Taiwanese passport control nearly didn't let me into the country as they thought I didn't look like my ...
... It was very interesting.
- Pinglin tea museum: about 1h away but definitely worth it and it's free.
- Moakong via the cable. The view over the city must be stunning in good weather. Taipei 101 just stand unchallenged in the landscape. It is just TALL.
And among other stuffs I
- spent a while tasting and buying tea
- tried to shelter from the rain as much as possible by going underground or in malls
- explored ...