Stan Properties Suites at 300 N. Canal
TripAdvisor Reviews Stan Properties Suites at 300 N. Canal Chicago
Travel Blogs from Chicago
... I do feel once you have seen one fish, you have seen them all). I'm also very excited for the seafood and for the abundance of (inexpensive and good) sushi. One in five people in Vancouver are from Asia. I'm guessing I haven't done a ton of planning because it's "just" Canada after all, our friendly neighbor to the north. It's a bit different than traveling solo to Colombia. But still, I have some Canadian money in tow and it should be a good time. Eh ...
... empty seat next to me. I landed in Chicago around 8:00 local time, collected my suitcase and found Anson, and together we made our way back to the RV, where we caught up and I had dinner. I'm so thankful to God for keeping me safe and allowing me to safely arrive in Chicago, as we know that this isn't always the case!! Anyways, I'm off to bed as this Monday has been so long...37 hours so far...and still counting!! Goodnight! ...
Our flight from Chicago to JFK was cancelled! What a way to start our vacation.... haha! After a little scrambling with Delta, we rescheduled a flight to Laguardia in New York, took a taxi to JFK and caught our flight to Tel Aviv with little time to spare. The Delta folks and the Moody Tour people assisted us well in what was quite a stressful situation for all 38 of us flying out of Chicago to New ...
We packed up wet tents today after it had rained all night and headed towards the Windy City (chicago). We had another huge drive day ahead of us so we did the best we could to get it done quickly. Once again the drive wasn't super exciting and the scenery kind of reminded me of home but besides that nothing too noteworthy. Lunch was at another little rest stop which the building was identical to the one we visited yesterday. ...
... you get to Naples.
4. There are over 35 golf courses in Florida that you can have a great time at. The truth is, if you decide to live there, chances are that you'll be living carefully into a golf course. You'll have the ability to have fun also as much of those golf courses are open all-year.
5. The shopping in the place can be regarded as certainly one of its ...
Other places to stay in Chicago
Magnificent Mile, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- VERY NICE HOTEL
- Pleasantly Surprised
- Avoid this hotel!
The Loop, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Top Notch Hotel
- Nice hotel & great location
- Mixed review
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Enjoyable Stay
- Would stay here again!
- Whats all the hoopla
Streeterville, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Great Free Breakfast & Happy Hour!
- Exactly what we needed
- Are you kidding? This place is super-fabulous-great-terrific
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Cool Hotel
- Sleek decor but need to work out the kinks
- Some things to keep in mind....
Gold Coast, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Better than Home
- Millenium Knickerbocker
- Not again here either
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Allerton Chicago!
- Great Hotel
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $217
- Great hotel
- Loved the Wyndham!
- Great location, Great Room
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Weekend getaway
- Loved It
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Heavenly Bed IS heavenly
- Fabulous Location...Room a Little Small
- Exquisite corner room view of the Mag Mile!!!
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- GREAT BEDS!!
- Best night's sleep in town!
- Breakaway Offer
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Nice staff-terribly trained
- Very nice hotel; I was pleased
- Have to check it out!
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $195
- A pleasant and upbeat experience
- James was OK, but not fantastic
- Great Hotel, Great Location
Loop, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Some great views.
- Hotel 71 rocks!
- Potential but not a four star.
River North, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Great View
- Don't go for the pool
- Excellent! I Highly Recommend!
The Loop, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Nothing Spectacular
- Great Chicago Lodging
- Fantastic hotel! Great rates!
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- Good service hit and miss
- Stay some where eles!!!
- Very Hip W
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $163
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- We Will Definitly return!
- A room with NO BED????????
- Not up to par
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- I Will Never Stay Anywhere Else!
- Wonderful food, great design and atmosphere
- Great bathrooms
The Loop, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $208
- Fantastic Fourth
- Shocking experience!
- Wonderful getaway at the Fairmont
The Loop, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Creepy, creepy, creepy
- Made our stay in Chicago wonderful.
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- They ruined Mothers Day!
- Loved The Drake!
- Loved the Drake
Magnificent Mile, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $209
- Excellent Hotel
- A great hotel.
Central Chicago, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Worst Hotel Ever Experienced
- ***BEWARE*** Choose another hotel in Chicago
- Holiday Inn Chicago
O'Hare Airport, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Great hotel!!!
- Another soulless Hilton
- Mixed feelings...