No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... was thankful for the coolness that some shaded areas were. After, we visited more historical sites with a lot more fantastic views. Walking around to all these places are really difficult if you don't make sure that you are fully hydrated. We stopped by a restaurant near a market, and went shopping along the way. There was a really nice store with handmade leather goods, and other really cool things to look at. We went to the Pantheon, ...
... to enjoy the day and we set off to a cafe that I spotted during my walk, omelets coming right up.
I have already done a lot of walking but now the two of us set out on a walking marathon (although we did not intend to do this). We walk to Piazza Del Popolo (to find my meeting spot for my photography lesson), then in the opposite direction to Piazza Vittorio Emanuele and then a detour over to see the Trevi Fountain before heading back ...
... washing and said be back in an hour and a half and that will be €12 which is what staying and doing it myself would cost. I am a little cheesed off as when got home my shorts are missing. I went back but alas no idea. Dinner was at a little backstreet restaurant where I ate rabbit and Tony had steak with leek and ...
... But we again ended up at Testaccio. We did the usual - went to the bar, had a few then headed to coyote bar for the rest of the night. We danced all night until 3am. We left, I was hungry so I found a shop that sold paninis and other sandwiches so I ordered something from there. Then we went home! We make plans to get up at 8am tomorrow so we can get to the Sistine chapel by 9.30 so we all go straight to ...
... it was only the deep fried custard that I wasn’t convinced on, so that’s pretty good stats I reckon! Then came the pasta, and I think he expected us to get a ‘main’ course after that as well, but I had to save room for gelato. All up, exactly what I had wanted in a lunch!
By this stage, Dave’s jetlag was catching up with him, so we went back where he promptly crashed out for four hours. Then we went ...
TripAdvisor Reviews St. Peter'S Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82