No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews St. Peter'S Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... at 2:20 so we had time, but also knew our trip on the Metro would take a while with all of the people we were surrounded by.
There was a nicer souvenir shop on the edge of St. Peter’s Square that we had already been in and we had a couple more things we wanted to get. Fortunately not everyone had the same idea. It took a while to maneuver to the store but wasn’t overly busy inside. There are beautiful crucifixes, statues, rosaries, and ...
... bypass the lines and join up with our extremely knowledgable guide. We were fitted with ear pieces so that she could walk and talk and no matter where we stood we could all hear her talk (littlerally none stop) for over two hours while weaving us through the most important rooms and sections of the enormous Vatican Museum. The number of statues, paintings, stuccos, frescos, tapestries and rooms with art and sculptures inside was over whelming and I defiantly agree ...
... it is a very dirty country. I'm not sure if there is simply too much rubbish, or that it never gets collected, however there is rubbish everywhere you look. Yes there are empty bottles everywhere (looks a bit like the afternoon Sports camp finishes), but there are so many areas where it just looks like a rubbish dump on the side of the road. And the alleyways are 100 times worst. Even the metro train was completely covered from first carriage ...
We returned from Florence to Rome for a day and are now ready to head for the Amalfi coast. Again we walked for miles exploring Palentine Hill, the Forum, and the Travestera neighborhood yesterday. We are having beautiful weather with a slight welcome ...
... several days have been full of red tape, phone calls and more delays. Little known fact: if the same clothes are worn five days in a row they tend not to smell fresh. Who knew? Processing our luggage claim enabled us to each purchase an outfit of clothing yesterday morning, and guess what? Our luggage finally came last night. Praise The Lord! What ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82