Travel Blogs from Rome
... the Collesum is....lots of tourists and guides wanting to get you to sign up for tour with them. They had men dressed as gladiators wanting to take pictures with you for 10 euros. We made is thru without any of them getting our money!
We have met many English speaking people here, some from New York, Chicago, and Canada. We all seem to meet either eating or standing in line to get ...
... the little title I put on it so if you miss the changeover the first time go around again. The videos really do show well. I wish I had gotten a video of St. Peter's the way I did St. John Lateran - it really does show how elaborate the decoration is and how it all fits ...
... Güneş ışığı giriyor ve tapınağın bütün içini aydınlatıyor. Uzmanlara göre, imparatorun üzerine vuran ışık, daha 'tanrısal’ görünmesini sağlıyordu.İmaj muhabbeti....
Bildiğim kadarı ile aynı numara biz de Veysel Karani ...
... a Roman Catholic church, St. Mary and all the Martyrs.
We are very grateful to Rick Steves for publishing great guide books. He suggested a night walk so after a lovely pizza dinner at Le Coppelle Taverna, we set off to do more sight-seeing.
Included in the night walk were the Campo de’ Fiori, Piazza Navona, Piazza Colonna, the Trevi Fountain, and the Spanish Steps. Unfortunately it started raining partway through, but it was still ...
7- St Peters square and Basicila : This first pope- St Peter was buried here.
8- The best pasta even tasted so far.
9- A ride around town on a Segway for more Gelati
10- Vatican city- Posted letters with the seal of approval from god.
TripAdvisor Reviews St. Peter'S Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $465
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $210
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $62
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $67
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $70
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $80
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $85
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71