St. Louis Manor
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... The landscape was constantly changing: from soft sand dunes to salt flats and rocky mountains. That was a really cool experience.
Hola, sˇc l’Ariana, sˇc a Las Vegas i m’agrada molt.
Benvinguts a la ciutat de mentida. A Las Vegas, tot Ús de mentida, Ús al mig del desert i tÚ l’Empire State, el Colisseu, la Esfinx, una pirÓmide, ...
... The music had started by the time I made it into the venue for the show in the Mandalay Bay casino. The casinos in Las Vegas are so big I frequently don't factor in enough time for parking and walking in from the garage. I found my seat before much of anything had really happened.
The sound system in the theater was quite impressive. I'm not sure I've heard a ...
... bit and then decided it was time to move. I started driving and the road became a river with waves and quite a strong drift, carrying pieces of cars and other bits and bobs I couldn't identify. I was really glad I had rented a jeep! There were a couple of cars stuck in the middle of the road as the water was too high. That was quite an experience. The sad side of Las Vegas: making a 60-year-old waitress dress only slightly less skimpily than a ...
... court, and many many bars with lots of alcohol. After taking a tour of the strip and checking into our hotel me and Tom were throwing pillows, sheets and everything we could find in the room in a burst of excitement. We soon settled down though, and we looked out towards the three swimming pools and the as much of the strip we could see from our window. It was soon time to go out, so after showering, me, Tom and Ben were ready to go to Ali's room and to our surprise, she ...
... ways a left a bitter taste. The Old Man came out and the line got even worse, but it was a celebrity appearance, he didn't say much and robotically signed autographs and shook people's hands. Jen and I got photos shaking his hand, we said we were huge fans from Australia, but he didn't really do much, it seemed a chore to him and just a way the store bought in the crowds and made money. Having said all that, we would have kicked ourselves if we hadn't of done it, so we were ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place