Springhill Suites Fort Worth University
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Springhill Suites Fort Worth University
Travel Blogs from Fort Worth
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
... the matter of our wedding at the conclusion of this hike so it just adds another dimension to the degree of planning. Gear is going well. We have ended up with packed base weights of 18 lbs and are satisfied plenty with that accomplishment considering the style of backpacking we both have experienced. This will push us up to right under 40 lbs when fully stocked and loaded with food, fuel and water, and carrying the northern kit. ...
... the old fashioned photos scenes. Instead we walked up and down the street, indulged in too much yummy food and drinks and wandered in and out of the old hotels. In one hotel you can admire the front and behind of a bull poking out of the wall behind the bar, just to note, this can be done while sitting on a saddle at the bar!! Sadly, we got a little carried away wishing we could sing like the locals at the honky tonk and missed the free 2 step dance lessons at the ...