SpringHill Suites Des Moines West
Photos of SpringHill Suites Des Moines West
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews SpringHill Suites Des Moines West West Des Moines
Travel Blogs from West Des Moines
... and handed me back three. "I only had two bags." She repeated her prior actions, this time handing me back two receipts. Then she said, "Oh wait, those are the old ones, here are the new ones. Wait, no, I was right, those are the new ones."
I froze. Looking at her square in her four eyes as if we were at the climax of a dramatic 3-hour James Cameron film with two single tears rolling down my cheeks I said, "I am leaving the country for six weeks. Six weeks I ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- I'm afraid I won't have enough time for all the possible excursions
- What if it's too cold to enjoy bathing in the Ganga river?
- I'm afraid of getting behind in my work at home
- I'm scared of feeling sad and homesick....did I mention this?
- I'm afraid my dog and cat will forget about me
- I'm afraid of feeling like I've never known a thing ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... help at his farm. We shook hands and that next morning at 4:30, we helped Trevor fixing his destroyed fences, we picked out peaches for this tree nearby, and we fed all of his animals including cattle, sheep, horses, mad hogs. Trevor later went to the mechanic and got our Volkswagen fixed up. That same day, Buddy and I went to visit the Iowa State Historical Museum.