How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Sportsman Lodge
TripAdvisor Reviews Sportsman Lodge Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
... I started this blog. The rest of the evening I will be trying to get your URL into the share database. There is a lot to think about. I need to fathom how to act in the capacity of one officiating a wedding of a 67 year old woman and a 31 year old man? Who will attend? What is the most significant contribution I can make? How about Zeph's well? Does it really make any sense to put ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... and musical instruments of the different native groups.
We drove into the Redwood National Forest where even with tipping my head back all the way, I was still unable to see the tree tops. The lush growth of giant ferns rising out of the soil, more ferns growing out of tree limb ******es, vines, and smaller understory trees covered in a thick, bright green layer of moss made the whole scene very Jurassic Parkish. We posed for ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... Redding. This is a wonderful unique foot bridge over the Sacramento at Turtle Bay Park. It is a functioning sun dial, telling the time one day a year - June 21, the Summer Solstice. This was one of the highlights of our trip.
Sunday morning we had an early start heading back to Danville and our real life.