No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Sportsman Lodge
TripAdvisor Reviews Sportsman Lodge Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
The trip to Selma, Oregon can be done in about eight or nine hours if you are into hard traveling. My back tells me four hours is about right. There is nothing special about Redding except that it is about half way, there is a La Quinta Inn across the street from a small Chinese restaurant and I am accumulating La Quinta Return points. After about two hours with Chinese character ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... and musical instruments of the different native groups.
We drove into the Redwood National Forest where even with tipping my head back all the way, I was still unable to see the tree tops. The lush growth of giant ferns rising out of the soil, more ferns growing out of tree limb ******es, vines, and smaller understory trees covered in a thick, bright green layer of moss made the whole scene very Jurassic Parkish. We posed for ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... Redding. This is a wonderful unique foot bridge over the Sacramento at Turtle Bay Park. It is a functioning sun dial, telling the time one day a year - June 21, the Summer Solstice. This was one of the highlights of our trip.
Sunday morning we had an early start heading back to Danville and our real life.