- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Sourire Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Sourire Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Well we arrived in Florence and all we can say is Wow. The place is fantastic full of beautful Renaissance architecture and statues adorning all the piazzas and small roads/alleyways. Paris has size and culture but Florence is more compact and intimate with its many piazzas museums and hundreds of cafes and restaurants everywhere. We went and saw works by Michaelangelo especially the statue of ...
... 8217;t a total waste.
We rode back up to Termini (the cross in the X of the 2 lines), and rather than face the red line again, we opted to pop out and walk. We meandered through the streets towards Trevi fountain again. We weren’t really needing a second look, but that was where Kristi had gotten her favorite gelato years ago when she’d been to Rome. We didn’t go into the place where she thought she’d ...
... so when a really senior lady, Korean I think, hobbled in, I directed her to that one. She was v appreciative.
We only had to wait a short time for the return train and were already seated when this same old girl and her even older more decrepit hubby tried to get on, while two young teenage girls were getting off. The girls pushed and shoved and jostled these two around, they were quite upset. And it was upsetting to watch too. Hubby lurched to a ...
... after saying our goodbyes, we found a corner table in a restaurant to have our morning coffee/tea and pick up on the ongoing hand&foot match we have going. We checked our bags at 11:30 and found a table to have an extended lunch. Our flight left FCO on time and we landed at MAD just before 5 pm. After catching a shuttle to our hotel, we checked-in and crashed in our room and ordered room service to close out the ...
... to be able to see many other parts of the world, so for us, being able travel and see the facade of historical structures around the world, is already a blessing. Standing close to the entrance of the colosseum, a tout tries to sell mineral water to some tourists and the shop owners of registered souvenir shops shouted and angrily chased him away. Many other touts stand in a distance from the main vicinity, selling only to the ones a distance away. Backtracking to the Trevi ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82