Photos of Sourire Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Sourire Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... and jackets, and imagine the surprise, when The WAG decided she would wander in. “Just for a look” of course. Naturally Ali waited outside, in an attempt to keep his credit card from leaving his pocket again, but sure enough, after a couple of minutes, the sister in law appears at the shop door and says, “ your presence is required”. Without even entering the shop, the old boy knows this phrase, and that The WAG will somehow have managed to ...
... the satnav's services.
On day three we set off again, making much better time than the bus would have since there were lots of traffic jams and an animated argument between a a bus driver who had collided with a car. We parked in front of Santa Maria Maggiore rather than behind it as we had for the last two days and went in to see it. Lots of mosaics which the photos don't do justice to. We then went to the train station which ...
... the clothes.
We sat outside at a café at the Piazza del Popolo square for a little snack, enjoying the sun and warmth. I was trying to carry on but I needed a pharmacy. John did not want me to tell the pharmacist my true symptoms because he was afraid they would not give me Codeine cough medicine. I figured they didn’t sell that over the counter anyway. The pharmacist was very helpful ...
... the Vatican walls to have lunch in the restaurant we had found on the way in tour hours previously - it advertised in large letters, gluten free pasta AND pizza. So that's what we had. That afternoon we visited Sant Ignazio's church and had an early, long and very relaxed dinner at our ...
... achy from all the standing yesterday. The only thing I had here to eat was tomatoes, a cucumber, and cheese, so that’s what I had for breakfast! And by 9:00 AM I was ready for a nap!!
Several hours later…I finally got up and went out. I wanted to find the English bookstore that I’d read about online and I needed to pick something up for dinner. It’s called the, “Almost Corner Bookstore,” because it ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82