Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Cosmopolitan Paignton
Travel Blogs from London
... fact becoming the place to be in and the whole concept is to get a variety of 20 kinds of raw and vegan dishes at low costs. One sells it by pay by a scoop method. However at times there is a self service buffet too.
Dans Le Noir
The restaurant pleasure in the city of London is a thing of great interest in tours here. This is one restaurant which caters to the dinner as well as lunch requirements of the tourist. Booking a table here would give the ...
... I felt the ride dragged on for a bit. You can only take so many selfies of you and Big Ben!
We had intended to go through the London Dungeons after the Eye, however by 16:00 they were completely booked for the day. Good news though, we could use our 2for1 to pre-book for the next day, which we did. We checked our booklet, and the only thing we could find left to do this late was a walking ghost tour at 19:00. Sounds like a plan! We set off to find a cafe with ...
... outfitted with
health treatment spaces, swimming pools, spa, and gym.
inns moreover boast of clubs, restaurants, lounges where visitors can relax and
unwind at the end of the day. A number of the amenities accessible at the inns are:
... end of hurricane Gonzalo - It was a tad breezy outdoors with quite a few of the giant planter pots fallen over. Perhaps we deserved it after being spoilt by weeks of blissful weather. However we did avoid the showers by taking ourselves by tube to the V&A museum which was, of course, stunning. In the course of coveting all of the most beautiful objects made by human beings, I disgraced myself not once but twice. Swept up by the ...
... Hyde park, past Albert Hall, and numerous other cool places and I managed to find the place.
Mike was there to meet me with a big grin on...gave me a big shake of the paw I think he was so happy the bike was back in one piece. No extra damage to report either. So he wanted to know what I all saw and was really keen to know if I liked the bike better than an RT. Well people after a long time to ponder it was hands down........NOT the ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience