Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... for multiple zones and my hostel was in zone 3 so all the trips you take as a tourist add up to quite a bit. I decide to try to take buses from now on if I had the time, as they are of course slower than trains. I went and saw the the London Bridge and the Thames, the Monument (in memorial of the Great Fire of London), and then I went looking for a TARDIS. Yes, that's right, I searched the internet for where you could find the few Tardis like old police boxes left in London. So ...
... Usain Bolt couldn't have run it in a few minutes. It's 2 tube stations down we find out later.
Forty minutes down, with my 65 year old dad looking puffed and none to happy, we find Museum Street (that's a clue). Before heading in we stop at a cafe for a cappuccino and a rest.
Across the way is a Gentleman's Outfitters called Farthings. Tweed, Bowler hats, trousers with suspenders.. Jolly well spiffing it was! I ...
... cross the city in all directions. We luckily had fine weather again making for great viewing and photos. We were on the wheel for quite a while which was great.
Once down we headed over to the Tower of London, grabbing the good old Fish n Chips before going in.
There was plenty to see and a lot of history, from Kings chambers, to prison cells, to ...
... AND RAINY! Be prepared. -Travel is really much more enjoyable in nice weather but we enjoyed the people so much. Maybe it's because of the lack of language barrier but we made friends on the bus, in the tube, and at the pubs. It was the perfect weekend trip before meeting my family! Amy and I will have to stay travel buddies because we compensate for the others faults we went the correct way and found everything in our list a huge improvement from our first ...
... I got off the bus at Hyde Park corner and looked around for my bus to take me back to Kensington High Street. It seems that it too had ceased to run. Well, it shouldn't be too far. Stupid thought. It was miles, I walked the full length of Knightsbridge, then Kensington. I walked by the Albert Hall and the Memorial. I found several gates that I mistook for gates much closer to my hotel than they were. I was already footsore, but by the time I got back to my hotel I was ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience