Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
Travel Blogs from London
... forth to our fifth floor room. We're still waiting for our refund from the two nights we were promised to be credited. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Not what their website shows or reviews convey in the least. Tonight we had another guided walking tour. This time it was the evening "Grim Reaper" tour which was quite interesting. It covered all of the things which are really London and not really shown or discussed in ...
... side for a Cab, the first thing that hit us was how cold it was, we had left winter behind is OZ and expected a warm day, however the sun was out and it was still only 14 C, it was refreshing after being in the plane. The Thistle City Barbican was about 40 mins drive, once there we began the check in procedure, Debbie whom had arrived a few days earlier came down to say hello, we all decided that although we were zombie like, we would shower then go out for ...
... happens in an airport. Every single line was all the way back to the doors. We still were doing okay on time so we just picked a line and waited. Luckily we picked the right line because we flew through in 20 minutes or so. Although we did have to scurry over to a separate booth just to have our passports checked because we checked in online and didn't have paper tickets. So they had to print those and then stamp them for us saying they had checked. ...
... The waitress made fun of our accents and it took 2 hours in total which is crazy, but the food was fantastic. We ended with some gelato. The most refreshing mint chip I've ever had. Shannon had the pistachio - a rookie mistake in my mind. We noticed that people in England do not move at the pace of Americans. Its really amazing - they all walk slow, everything is slow and smaller in restaurants. Not ...
... got our room key for us and showed us our room and around the hostel. It is a really cool place with a kitchen, lounge, multiple bathrooms, rooms upstairs and downstairs, and computers and Wi-Fi. When we were in the kitchen using the Wi-Fi, this French guy started talking to us. He told us about his trip to Poland where I thought he was talking about Portland, Oregon for the longest time until we got that figured out. We also met a Japanese guy there too. Unfortunately, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience