Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews The Cosmopolitan Paignton
Travel Blogs from London
... of the booths on the wheel on New Years Eve. Nice for some !
There were 250,000 people attending this years celebration with 3,000 police officers on duty to ensure a safe time. Gloria said there is a 7ft policeman in the London force but we did not spot him in the crowd. The bloke on the loudspeaker kept telling everyone to stand up for safety reasons but we didn't because who wants to stand for 6 hours. There was a big family in front ...
... all around Oxford Street. They aren't just regular cars though; they are your overly expensive cars. Oxford Street is one of the most expensive places to own a home in. The cheapest one is around 800,000 pounds (aka over a million US dollars).
After the tour, my friend from the U and I went to Westfield Mall right by my place. This mall is amazing. It is full of beautiful architecture and there so many ...
We had a pretty quiet day to finish off our busy London stay. The girls were still asleep when Darryl rang at 8.30 but they were up and about soon after that. They had the morning to get themselves a bit more organised and had their bags mostly packed by about 12.
We headed out to Greenwich in the afternoon using the Northern tube from Angel to London Bridge again, then changing to the Dockland Light Railway (DLR) which mostly goes on a line ...
... to a stand still. After 40mins of being told we'll move shortly, the driver admitted defeat recommending anyone who could get a different life hoem should. Tonight I discovered and new bus journey!
All in all, a Tuesday well spent
The Oliver Conquest
Skint London (my favourite social site)
... getting donations for a charity which is so sweet and very rare on westend). And then I went back to the theatre booking place.
Because. I figure if the thought of something makes you smile then doing/seeing it will make you smile more.
And if I didn't see Russell Howard again I would regret it.
So I booked my ticket, ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience