Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... adorning the ceiling. It is truly a marvel of engineering and artistic beauty; the feelings I felt are exactly the ones Wren and his fellow architects, craftsmen, and artists had in mind when they designed and built the cathedral.
After collecting myself and finishing the tour of the apse and the altars, we decided to head up into the Whispering Gallery--so called because any person whispering against the wall at any point around the gallery can be heard ...
... friends in Glasgow. Having a similar area of interest, we had lot of fun filled times – be it calling a friend who always messed up directions as COLUMBUS, or the famous HONEY-BUNNY DUO or the HINDI talks. I was gladder about the fact that London didn’t disappoint me. There is still enough to see which could take me back there Again and Again and Again. GENERAL TRAVELLING GUIDES – Oyster card is the best way to travel. Though walking is the best way to ...
Arriving in London Heathrow Airport we were met by my brother Stephen who lives in Manchester. He took us to the town of Windsor which is a very quaint town. It had a combination of pedestrian walkways and small streets. It also houses the huge Windsor Castle. We did not have time to go in but very pretty walking around it. We also had a ...
... was not installed correctly it was not our fault. Even though I feel sorry for the girls below us, it has been quite funny to laugh about since as there was no damage to our apartment.
Other funny story that happened during this time was that I looked out my window one morning and saw a person rolling around in the park below my window.. at first I thought they were a peeping Tom as their pants were half down around ...
... you will appreciate that at 2:30 we left Greenwich for the Eye and had to get over to the Globe near Blackfriars Bridge before 5:00 pm. Well, it didn't happen! We did have priority tickets for the Eye but it still took time. That was ok as we managed to fit dinner in between at a nice pub called The Bunch of Grapes in Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, just down the road from Harrods. I plan to go to a Shakespearian play at the Globe one day. We did try to get in to today's show of A ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience