Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... got back in time lunch of couscous, pork chops, chips, and mushy peas. Total distance for the ride was 18 miles. Our second ride will be shorter but three times higher climb (update to follow). Currently napping, actually lying in our bunk resting. Well, the afternoon ride was true to its billing. We left from the dock and immediately went up on 10%25 grades to 1260 feet in 4.9 miles. I did the climb in just under an hour, averaging 5 miles per hour. Betsy made it just a bit ...
... and a half hour wait to get in).
It was the least favourite of all three museums, although it started well with an ascent by escalator into the centre of a fiery earth. This lead to displays about the formation of the earth and all you ever wanted to know about volcanos and earthquakes.
I decided to follow the crowds to the most popular exhibit, which was about dinosaurs, and skip two floors of boring stuff about rocks ...
... to come. Our first run was probably only 6 or 7 miles, although in my head it's been cemented as a full 10 because it was definitely one of the longer distances I had run so far. But we maintained a comfortable pace and chatted while we ran and I thoroughly enjoyed it, so we tentatively planned on running again the following Saturday. I woke up the following Saturday to some serious rain and a text on my Blackberry hesitantly suggesting that I didn't have to join her due to the ...
... After spending a ton of time looking at a map and realizing that our destination wasn't even on it, we decided to jump on the Picidilli line since thats all I knew about the location. It all eventually worked itself out because we found the right stop by luck and managed to get to our hotel safely. Once we were settled, we decided to head to Picidilli Circus and get dinner. We had Chinese, which anyone that knows my love for Chinese, knows that I was in ...
... Big Ben is attached to were very beautiful (gothic style I think). They used gold in a more conservative way than a lot of places in Italy (ie it didn't cover everything) which I think added to the English charm of them. I then walked along south bank which had a winter market/festival on which was beautiful and had lots of goodies and noms - I bought Susan Xmas present from one of the stalls. For lunch I just stopped at a place along south bank called eats (I think) - it seems ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience