Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
And fair enough to say it felt like home up there simply because of the people, but so much had happened since then.
For a start, I cut all my hair off. That was such an achievement in itself - but to say that I raised $1300 for Jimmy's Walk For Cancer makes me so proud.
I set off in May with little more than some clothes, a cheap tent and a bag of rice to the far reaches of the Scottish Highlands.
And it was at this point in ...
... change your connections. You need to try to avoid the tight connections as missing a flight and booking the tickets again for the flights can make you more stressful. You need to take into consideration all of the delays that can use due to the natural calamities.
As a conclusion we can speak about certain things that you not think about during your holidays. The first one is that you need to keep all the necessary phone numbers with you. You also ...
... up to Birmingham. Traffic at Villa Park was apparently notoriously highly congested so we decided to park the car off at a small town outside Birmingham called Stechford, take a train into Birmingham, change and take a further train north to Aston near Villa Park.
We got off the train at Aston and just followed the streams of home Villa fans. We were in the Arsenal shop yesterday buying jerseys but were warned that it would be dangerous to wear ...
... moment I knew I was going to love London. Many questions later and no one really sure on how to get to our station it was Taxi!!!!
The cabbie was a very nice guy telling us what is around to see where we are staying, where to eat and how long it will take to get there etc etc our own personal travel guide
After a long awaited shower and a change of clothes off we went to see some of ...
... s throats whilst shaving them and sending their bodies down to his mistress who used the bodies to make meat pies. Then there was Jack the Ripper and the women he killed. In one courtroom scene I was singled out and put into the dock. My punishment was to have my "willy sentenced to a long stretch" After the show we had afternoon tea and make it back to hotel between showers of ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience