Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
Travel Blogs from London
As the bad weather had blown over, we decided to continue our odyssey along the Thames from where we had had to end it - Fulham. We loaded the bikes on the back of the car and drove to Craven Cottage - the home of Fulham FC, where we parked on the road.
We then picked up from where we had left off and enjoyed a beautiful ride all the way to Trafalgar Square. We stopped for a coffee in front of Buckingham Palace before continuing to Tower Bridge.
... It was an immensive four story retailer, with two underground levels. I got lost in there several times. Afterwards, Michael, Fadi, and Spencer decided to go off to Abbey Road. Jack, Will and I did not care to see it, so we went to the McLaren dealership instead. Unfortunately it was by appointment only. We then walked for a while and stumbled on both an Audi dealership, and a Lotus (retail) store. They weren’t anything special.
... called Nandos. They specialize in chicken there. It was very good !
Unfortunately getting on to our next stop was not as smooth as we had hoped. The train was delayed at the station due to a signal failure up the tracks. Our plan was to take the underground to the Imperial war museum. After our train delay and two train transfers later we exited the tube at North Latham station to ...
... after we arrived we headed straight to ozone coffee ( a coffee shop run by a friends (Emily bain) sister). This was the best possible thing that could have happened to us at a time like that, they were a life saver with free coffee and food whenever we asked! After fuelling up on a mixture of caffeine, food and of course abit of alcohol Jordan and I went for a stroll through the area that London ozone was located and just took in the atmosphere. The quote "not in ...
Haven't updated because I've been sick but hopefully ill feel better soon, being sick sucks but at the same time it was bound to happen during a five week euro trip so hopefully ill get it outta the way early and not have to deal with it later on. Today we explored Westminster Abby the Belfast boat museum the Churchill war rooms and the London bridge exhibition and tumbs which were fun ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience