Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
Travel Blogs from London
The most impressive part for Rick was the Royal Armory where we saw life-sized manikin horses and soldiers displaying polished armor. There was an entire wall of breastplate armor and rows of cannons. It must have been quite an intimidating fortress in its day.
It was a treat to watch the Changing of the Guard in front of the Tower of London. Even in the rain they still do ...
... off the subway at Westminster we saw a close view of Big Ben and then we waited in line for half hour.Then we got inside and we got into the old secret British headquarters,I learned that once the war was over the people in the map room just ran out because they were so happy.After the museum me and my family went to a Indian restaurant.I had chicken then I got little chocolates then we went to a play called ...
... Museum or Victoria & Albert 2pm - Visit Harrods 3pm - Walk in Hyde Park/Rotten Row/Princess Diana Memorial Playground 4pm - head to John's apartment, dinner (or go to Tower of London 3pm - 5:30pm) **8:45pm - Plaistow to Tower Hill. District Line to Richmond/Ealing (21 min) 9:15pm - Ceremony of the Keys at Tower of London (gates open 9:30, WC break before!) Day 3 - ...
... my journey short. He, on the other hand, knew how important this was to me and offered to meet me to help out. An hour later, he arrived, and I had plotted out the last handful of locations--4 Blandford Street (the exterior shooting location of the 'Rajahama' restaurant in the Beatles film Help!, which was just around the corner from Starbucks); 94 Baker Street (the location of The Beatles' failed Apple Boutique and ...
... I’d actually pay for whereas the British Airways food you really couldn’t pay me to eat….. The Qantas TV and movies made the journey so good I’d have been happy if Singapore was further away whereas the BA ones were like a million years old and really nothing you wanted to watch and made a long trip even longer….. just my opinion but I thought I’d share it!
(L)... which means written by Liane!!) By the time we got to ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience