Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... the mechanism out of the case. The clock is very similar to one he knows of in Sydney. The concert started at 6:30 so we went to a pub around the corner to have a drink and kill time before the concert. The concert was beautiful, a soprano sang a short unaccompanied introduction to each piece and then the organ piece followed. The acoustics were perfect. The soprano needed no amplification. After the concert we went up to have a closer look at the organ ...
... of little cul-de-sacs and fortunately there are signs to streets leading to streets. Get the key out of the locked box and up the stairs to my room - it is the size of a shoe box!! Darren had warned me that the last "guest" left today and he hasn't been able to change the bed linen. I find one of Darren's cats asleep on the bed and the other one on the power board on a small table. Lucky I love cats!!! I have come to realise that you ...
... a call to my brother who had left me a message updating me on Grandma's health as we landed. I was suddenly hit by the realisation of how mentally relaxed I had become despite being very tired from the two weeks away from work and family issues. It was now back to reality!
I concentrated ******* the drive back to St Albans, making sure to drive on the left. Once we got home, it felt strange but nice to see the cats. Everyone was tired and went ...
... be a part of the hourly minute of "being still" led by one of the priests, and choosing our participation in speaking the Lord's Prayer. It was a moving minute of "mass stillness" throughout the cathedral, and a constant reminder to all that this magnificent monument to St Paul, is first and foremost a place of worship. One of the really amazing sights were the number of tourists that ignored the "do not take photos" signs around the place (Bob was tempted ...
... the Colour is a military ceremony but also marks the British sovereign's birthday. The Queen and other royals process from Buckingham Palace to the Horse Guard Parade (a place, not an event) for the ceremony. We decided to wake up at 5 am and stake our spot in front of Buckingham Palace. This was no small feat with a 7 year old night owl, a pre-teen and a teenager in the house, but they all woke up with nary a grumble and managed to occupy themselves for three hours before ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience