Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... a taxi by 3.30. We are definitely flying into London City again if we are coming from Europe! Check in process at the Mercure London Greenwich was painless - we weren't convinced they would have a booking for us as there were strange things going on when we originally booked it. We are on the top floor, the 8th, with a view across London to the Eye, The Shard and Canary Wharf. We were wondering ...
... Wednesday. We moved onto the V&A Museum - had lunch in he beautiful rooms decorated by William Morris and then I got sucked in by the jewellery display. The amount of bling in that room would overwhelm any cat burglar, I think I'm still a little blind from the dazzle of the diamonds. Tomorrow we pick up our car and head off on the next leg of our journey to Salisbury via Windsor ...
... 7 then fly back to the US and see Sarah, Larry and Lucian in Florida. I can hardly believe it.
The Globe Theater is a recreation of the one in Shakespeare’s time which burned down. It is open air, cheap seats stand on the floor in front of the stage and the rest of us sit in the round in one of 3 balconies. We got our tickets before we left home so we are on the front row of the lowest balcony. Fabulous seats. ...
... br> One the way to the Courtauld Gallery I spotted this World War I hospital ship and stopped to have a look. Unfortunately most of the ship was closed to the public. However, there was an interesting series of panels that explained that while the rules of war at that time dictated that while hospital ships were not to be attacked they could be stopped and searched by the enemy, and be destroyed if they were found to be carrying munitions ...
... at all frankly. Anyways, today I got to see the.l Tower of London and a few other places as well. Still settling in, JPMorgan Chase Headquarters visit tomorrow. It will be interesting finding professional attire tonight in order to attend the visit ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience