Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
How amazing it is to awake refreshed and ready to hit the road running on our amazing trip to Europe and beyond (for Henry)! We were so thrilled to finally have arrived at THE DAY. So, when Henry found his knee to be a REAL problem - so much so that he had an emergency visit to the Osteo 'man', we needed to live the faith that we speak of so readily. All went well! The flight was smooth and after almost 24 hours we arrived via Dubai at our destination - ...
... I got a ticket to a show I hadn't seen. But I had my doubts.
Bend it like Beckham is a decent movie. And not one that I thought could be a west end show.
How wrong I was.
For one, I was sitting next to the cousin of a girl in it, who was a traditional Indian singer.
... Many US bodies were shipped home to the US, but by making this american soil, they could "come home" and stay in France. Many parents felt that their sons earned the soil in France and chose to leave them there.
He explained that one of the themes was everyone counts as an individual, or everyone is the same in death? I can't remember exactly how he said it. That is why all the crosses are exactly the same, no matter the rank or age. The only difference is ...
... in the Tate Modern :) We will post again later. Lauren. It is Kate now - the rest of the day was amazing. We walked back over the Millennium Bridge with a lovely view of St Paul's Cathedral - we briefly checked out doing a tour but at £42 for a family but decided against it as we had limited time. All around the area we saw statues of Shaun the Sheep as fund raises for kids charities. Some of them were really cute. We walked off ...
... into Mongolia and passing it's capital Ulaanbaatar. It is now8.45am GMT and we are flying over Russia, currently North East of Omsk with Surgut and the Urals ahead. Cathay pacific seam not bad. I think my cattle class seat has slightly more than the Air NZ to Hong Kong. The only thing I can say is that they might need a few more staff as it takes them a long time to serve the food and bring the drinks trolly round. So we landed in London and the pilot managed to find ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, Enfield | Hotelfrom $736
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value