Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews Somerset Prince's Square Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... design aesthetic to the somewhat more traditional types of hotels. The surrounding countryside offers you the opportunity to truly get back to nature and indulge in some absolutely breathtaking surrounding countryside and amazing sights to see.Eating and drinking in Tripoli is truly something special indeed. The stunning destination of Tripoli offers plenty to delight the ...
... About 7hr 30 min flight time to land in Dubai about 1.30 local time. Connection left at 3.30 pm so just enough time to stretch our legs and have a look at Dubai through the windows.....into 40 degree heat from the comfort of the Air Conditioning. I decided to convert some remaining Singapore dollars into Dirhams and grab a drink and it was here I got a taste of the expense of Dubai......44 Dirhams for a Pint of Hieneken or about $20.00 AUS...ouch Again we bordered ...
... ready to head out again for my pub grub tour and boat on the Thames river. I didn't like the tour guide as much as the last guy, as she really rabbited on about the price of Parking and cars and what they pay for and not enough of what was around us lol Got to the pub to find it was only opened for us and they got us in and out of there quick as, felt very rushed and not very ...
... friend in Ireland not getting her bag for days, we can't complain too much). In sum, British Airways seems to be the analog of US Airways, which is fitting. Ok, had to get that out of the way. We started our trip by getting dropped off at the airport by Ryan (thanks!). After checking in, going through security, and arguing with the Admiral's club front desk, we were finally able to sit down and relax for a few minutes. We didn't have too much time, but were able to relax ...
... designed & built in the
neo-gothic style incorporated the old buildings of Parliament that survived the
fires of 1834......we then crossed the road to Westminstser Abbey ..with more
than a 1000 years of history....with the present church being started by Henry
111 in 1245 it is almost too much to absorb!!!
We moved on to Leicester square for lunch & headed back to the Hotel
to start our packing as tomorrow we would ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value