Somerset Prince's Square Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews The Cosmopolitan Paignton
Travel Blogs from London
... town is considered to be well enriched with a wide array of sightseeing attractions. Therefore in order to check them all in a budget friendly way, you must start walking around the attractions. Moreover, you must experience the tubes while holidaying in the world capital. An Oyster Card can be a great relief when it comes to exploring all round the city and that too without feeling the need to spend excessive pounds.
- Get a London ...
... Bridge will find it interesting to visit Greenwich as well and gain valuable information at the Discover Greenwich Visitor Centre.
Various Offerings at Discover Greenwich Visitor Centre
The permanent exhibition at Discover Greenwich covers eight themes and it is situated around a central glass model of the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site. It is a free attraction that acts as ...
... Galleries were in the Roman/Greek area and it actually had huge pieces from the Parthenon displayed. A lot of the carvings from I guess were part of the walls. It was amazing how much detail could still be seen. It also had small models of what the original Parthenon and the entire Acropolis would have looked like. Unfortunately, it seems a large section of this area was closed off for renovations, which I was disappointed by. After the British Museum we were starving and ...
... places of interest that you can choose from include the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, The Tower of London, British Museum, Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery, Hampton Court Palace, London Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral, Kensington Palace and Hyde Park.
There are many theatres in the West End area of London and if you are interested in seeing drama, comedy or musicals, you should ...
... eye... We got our tickets and they included a 4D experience show for us to see. It was really cool! It was only about 4 minutes long but the movie was in 3D, there was fog around us to make us feel like we were in the clouds, at one point they even had fake snow!!! The line waiting to ride the eye actually did not take as long as expected, maybe only fifteen minutes! It was intense getting into the viewing platform because they ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience