The Soho Loft
Travel Blogs from New York City
A lie in after a 0300 taxi ride back to the apartment. No one remembers how we got back. A few one dollar pizza slices from two bros pizza place next to our apartment. Wondered up 5th avenue to Central park. Afternoon in the park. A hot dog near the ice rink and sat and watched the locals exercise their pet minature dogs all decked out ...
... high ceilings decorated with the the zodiac stars. Brill. M&M store with its three stories of every flavour and colour you can think of was never not an option. NBA store. Of course!! I think we ended up going like three times.
Central Park. OMG loved Central Park. It's so crazily large we barely scratched the surface. I really wanted to go on a horse drawn carriage for a ride around the park but it cost $50 for the first 20 mins then an extra $20 for each 10 minutes after ...
I was a bit sad to say goodbye to Marc again, but I'm always sad when i say goodbye to good friends I meet travelling, and I was also nervous to be going to the Big Apple on my own. (I know I have travelled throughout the Americas, this city shouldn’t scare me, but it did). I hate big cities and always do my best to avoid them as you've probably noticed. It was a far cry from my beautiful town in the Amazon, how would I cope with all these people and ...
Gisteren toch nog naar Times Square geweest. Wat een licht van alle reclameborden! Ook nog bij de M&M store geweest.....alle soorten chocolade snoepjes in alle kleuren. En een mega Disney winkel! Na een goede nachtrust en een typisch Amerikaans ontbijt in Starbucks; gaan we nu naar Central Park en The Museum of Natural ...
... by the Statue of Liberty. Biggest problem with this trip was that we just missed it when we got there so we had to wait for 30mins before the next one came. I loved seeing this classic piece of americana, the only thing that suprised me was it's actual size. I always thought it was like the same kinda size as the empire state building, but hey when we travel we learn new things.
So once back from the ferry, we made a b-line for the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $299
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $291
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!