The Soho Loft
Travel Blogs from New York City
... I had only ever gone to a baseball game once before, and the kids never had, so we were all quite excited. Upon entering Yankee Stadium, the kids were given a free souvenir baseball bat.
It was awesome watching the game. The score was pretty even for most of the game, until the last inning when the Twins scored 6 runs. So unfortunately, the Yankees lost 7-2. Ahh well, maybe next time :)
... around and also went to see the Memorial at Ground Zero. The area is still under a lot of construction and the Museum had just been opened by Barack Obama on Thursday morning and only family of those who had lost their lives in the tragedy were allowed in for the first week. Two pools (one for each of the towers) have been built and water cascades down the ...
... really make use of the library which I felt English society lacks. The museum was free on a Friday night so was absolutely rammed. Everyone was trying to make use of the free ticket. The art, however was beautiful and extremely thought provoking with stuffed eagles coming out of paintings and falic looking cannons. If you want to see what New York City would look like inside a building, go to the MOMA on a Friday night. You can imagine the chaos. A full on day deserves an ...
... two miles a day can help keep the excess pounds at bay.
Reduce your caffeine intake. There has been research that shows caffeine may slow down your stored fat burning.
Remember to have an exercise program if you're trying to shed weight. If you can afford it, joining a gym can be a great way to lose weight. Pilates, Tai Chai, walking and jogging are some other choices. If you have health issues, make sure ...
... issues, you should initially change to the Internet to learn exactly what the difficulty may be. You might find that it must be an easy to repair difficulty that can be done by yourself. This will save you a lot of money in work costs should you have had to consider it to your store.
Be very careful http://www.godirectcouriers.com/service s.html when touching the electronic elements on your automobile. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!