The Soho Loft
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Tour Bus made a stop at the South end of Central Park on 5th Avenue and we got off and walked the 2 blocks to our Hotel. The evening prior, I had made a call to a friend in Manhattan.His name is Tony Haugh. Although I have spoken to Tony many times over the phone, I have never met him personally. We agreed to meet for Dinner at a place called Fin****n's Wake the following evening. We took a Yellow Cab to Fin****n's ...
... was 2am in the morning and the restaurant was in full swing, it blew my mind the city really doesn't sleep!! After that the rest of the girls were ready to call it a night so I had to wonder up the street to get a cab, I got the subway into the city but 3:30 in the morning I wasn't getting it back but surprisingly it's hard to get a cab at that hour of the day but luckily I managed to find one thank god!! So by the ...
... The weather was particularly oppressive that day and we were hoping it would thunderstorm over brunch to clear the air but we were not in luck. Jack, Steve, Thomas and I walked the high line after brunch. Well, we walked 5mins of it. It was just too hot that we had to get out of the sun and into some air conditioning. We decided to walk around Chelsea Market instead and then headed home for some down time watching ...
So everyone knows I'm not a big fan of NYC. It smells like sour garbage, it's hotter than Hades, and it seems to take a minimum of 90 minutes to get in or out of it every time. But that's ok - we love some people there, so we look on the bright side and try to have fun anyway. This time we took a commuter bus into Port Authority in the morning and then started walking uptown with our friend NZ. We stopped in Bryant ...
Day 9 in NYC City and we are still shopping Great morning walking, viewing and spending time in. Macy's. Prior to this we spent an hour in Desigul. Vron left with two dresses and Deb a top. We spent 21/2 hours in Macy's which included lunch. We travelled on the wooden escalator. Each floor has one item to sell with thousands of varieties eg hand bags shoes etc We met our guide at three and we traveled the streets of NYC very steamy and humid. She ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!