The Soho Loft
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Our 3hr 20min train ride from Washington to New York was uneventful so I don't know why I even mentioned it. If I said it was unmentionable I wouldn't have mentioned it at all. Keep it in mind for next time. So next time I don't mention something you will know straight away it was unmentionable. Sioux as usual had done her research and knew which exit we needed to get on the correct street from the train station. 20 minutes later we're in our room with a terrace at ...
... to the Beacon Theatre to see 70s Soul Sensation Valentines Concert with the Stylistics topping the bill along with other Old School groups from that genre/era. It was a very good show and Ice T was the big celebrity in the front row,
It had been a long day so we hopped back on the subway to 14 St picked up some groceries and went back to the apartment.
... couple bedroom with the toilet outside. I don't know how the room looks like, but for sure the bathroom is warmer. Ours is 3 beds and that is why they have the bathroom inside the room. Oh ya one more problem, it was an apt owned by a Korean. She was not really good in her English so communication can be a problem unless you have no strange requests. Apt in NYC (or maybe just her building), she mentioned, is not allowed to be rented ...
... and the driver jumping out to run behind to tell the drive behind him..... three times........ A change of plan, turning around and finding new ways, we finally arrived at our Times Square hotel. Yayyyyy!!!! We all unloaded on the sidewalk, Times Square is probably busier during the evening and night than it is during the day, so people were everywhere, we dragged across a luggage cart and loaded our bags all on. We checked in and a guy took care of our luggage and we ...
... where it should be.
Ashleigh was waiting for me when I got back to the hotel. We set off towards the nearest subway station at Wall Street and headed for Central Park to have a seat and write this diary entry. We walked into the park past the Turtle Pond and Belvedere Castle. Central Park is a huge oasis in the concrete jungle that is Manhattan island. If it wasn't for the steady flow of helicopters overhead and the constant sound of traffic you ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!