The Soho Loft
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... from their families, back to there own dreadful country. After this interesting experience we went for this walk. It made us all relaxed. Relaxed and ready, we headed off to do some shopping. Doll shopping. I got a lovely doll at My American Girl. She is sitting with me now, as I write this. I heard you got a bit of a storm in Australia. Everyone good? I hope so. I can't wait to her what has been going ...
... lovely and warm inside.. There was barely 100 people waiting but boy do they crush when the doors are about to open.. The Ferry hold over a 1000 people so not sure why the rush.. Got some good pics and suffered about 10 mins on deck... The cold really takes your breath away....
Disembarked and joined the queue to come back.. Got some really good views of New Jersey, SoL, Brooklyn and ...
... again and we went out and had great burgers near fifth avenue. Normal shopping service was resumed although it was bitterly cold. We walked the high line which was lovely in the snow even if it was cold. Our time in New York was running out all too quickly we could all have stayed much longer but........ We went out for a great dinner at a swanky restaurant in Columbus Circle. Food might be cheap in the US ...
... s before the performance and they handed them out to anyone outside. We waited and talked to some of the other cast members which was really fun.
Next we ate dinner and headed off to our various shows. Fareeha and I absolutely loved Matilda. Our seats were amazing and I could see everything. The show is super fun and different. It was hilarious and poignant and I just loved every minute. I highly recommend it. The title role is played by a girl who looks like she could be 9 ...
... Our next point of interest was the "Hospital Mile".Actually more than a mile long, these various types of hospitals stretch for block after block.After the "Hospital Mile" it was the United Nations Assembly, Grand Central Terminal, Waldorf Astoria Hotel and finally Times Square We got off the bus and walked to our hotel which was about 6 blocks away.Later, we went down the street about a block and had a light lunch. Back to the hotel to rest for out final day.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!