The Soho Loft
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... week! However, Thomas and mum enjoyed it although Dad kept referring to it as dross so the final verdict was slit 50:50.
Friday mostly consisted of shopping. I love seeing the Salvation army volunteers on the streets jingle their bells and dance and sing along to their Christmas music. They look so happy and enthusiastic it’s infectious. I can’t help but think of the episode of Friends when ...
... country! I thought , one day when I grow independent , I would visit this place and meet people in this region . May be I had had thought to help them in some way. The thought dissolved while I pursued my own little journey for education and life.
And now when this current trip was coming into form, I thought of the himalayan caravan. I thought how far I have come along for education. But how are the people whose story I have read and heard about? Do they still ...
... the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Guggenheim was under renovation and we only stayed there long enough to have a snack from the food trucks. But, the Metropolitan Museum of Art was spectacular. Just amazing.
Our final evening, after having dinner at Dallas BBQ near Times Square, we boarded our last bus for the Evening Tour of Manhattan. Beautiful and a great way to finish what has been a wonderful Tour of New York CIty.
... Gennaro Festival, NYC's biggest and longest running religious festival, was in full swing!
The three hour Circle Line Cruise, a guided tour around Manhattan Island, really gives you an insight into how big and diverse the island is!
... Manhattan. We were told to get off at 42nd street and from there a free shuttle would take us to our hotel. What we weren't told was that the taxi driver for the shuttle bus was possibly the worst driver in New York, and possibly the most aggressive and would get us to our destination alive or dead.
To show what a bad driver he was, a fire truck had blocked the road at an emergency and while all the other cars waiting for the fire truck to get through, our taxi driver used ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!