The Soho Loft
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... outside. It was quite busy but we were able to walk all the way round and Ian could take photos whilst I clung the inner wall! Lastly up to the 102nd, that was, thankfully closed in, and very cramped, although there was a lady in her mobility scooter up there! I was very relieved when we did make our way down! Next we had a wander up Broadway through Times Square, looking at all the billboards, wow! I bought a new pair of Skechers and then we spotted ...
... from the mini to this.
Yes Theo has finally join us on this
Ah be prepared the van is decorated
with Yellow New York taxi, cannot be missed. This is the trademark of
the rental company that is using different artists to do individual
... of children up there. The decibel level of the noise made it hard to talk/think.
Not having a writ in stone plan for the rest of the day, we decided to walk to the Intrepid which was 4-5 long blocks away. We had seen it last trip, but there is now a display of the space shuttle Enterprise that hubby wanted to see. We used our NY Pass but still had to pay the extra for the space exhibit. We had about an hour and a bit to look ...
... s in a Grilling shop, a man left his dog, China, with us while he went to go buy ice cream, we were paraded through canal street buying fake wares and we have already had our Asian 21-minute massage experience. So we are now at the hotel, watching videos of Emily and catching some shut eye for tonight's dinner at the Aqua Grill and blues show!
Start spreading the news.....
... all in full bloom and the city looking great. We also struck perfect weather with only one day of rain. The metro system in New York is dirty and smelly but covers most the city. We were lucky enough to be staying right next to one of the stations, so it was never hard to get anywhere. The subway systems in South America were much cleaner, which really surprised me! Day two we walked across Brooklyn Bridge to Brooklyn. Also checked out the ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!