The Soho Loft
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... feel and checked in. With only minutes to spare until last call, we made our way to the hotel restaurant and made a dent in their storage of both Stella Artois and some little California pinot noir with overtones of oak, marjoram, thyme and granite. And hey - excellent burgers to boot! Finally, to the room and, blessedly, into the arms of Morpheus. End of Day 1.
Patty here: Ha ha, Ad! We careened our way to the hotel in a packed and beat-up van, one of ...
... although each of us separately had a little snooze or two as we were all tired from the previous few days of early starts and late finishes)! - We had a light sprinkling of snow while we were on the bus yesterday morning - this had not been in the forecast. a bit of snow is forecast for tomorrow morning so it will be interesting to see what ...
... another perk of living so close to the park) we went on our search - part 2 - for Bow Bridge. There seems to be a bridge theme emerging from my bucket list. Having to stop multiple times to ask for directions - shocker - we finally found it. We also came across a beautiful fountain which I have since realised is featured in a lot of famous films. There was an amazing acapela group called 'Peace on the Streets' singing inside a very pretty covered walkway. This was another moment ...
After a lazy day yesterday, we were ready to get back to seeing the city. We have been on the go for three weeks and are still keen to see and do so much more.
We decided to head out to the NYC library to check out a WWI display on the propaganda used to encourage Americans to enlist and enter the war effort. The tactics used at the time were amazing. Fear tactics the use of kids, images of German soldiers taking ...
... I thought that we may be jinxed! Luckily, the rain cleared up that evening and we've had amazing weather every day.
After getting soaked on the way to our hotel, we arrived at the Sofitel in W 44th St. Our first surprise was to be informed that we had a room upgrade. We now had a three room suite on the 27th floor with beautiful views of the Chrysler and Empire State buildings. When we arrived in our room, there was the most beautiful vase of red ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
45 East 45th Street at Madison Avenue, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, Taormina | Hotelfrom $340
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!