The Soho Loft
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... breathe taking once I was up there. Words can not describe how far I could see and how many lights there were through out this amazing city!
Every one has to experience this at least once in their life. The building and the tour is also very educational and when you are on the tours, the staff members will list of details and facts about this building to inform you of general knowledge. It would be very beneficial for a school group.
... Enrico and Mike followed us back to our hotel to complete the official handover of Bruce. In the lobby of a NYC hotel we did our best to discreetly transfer the thousands of dollars of drug, I mean, clean money...
And so it was, the sale of Bruce was complete. A sad day for us with a great deal of memories made in the time we had ...
... waited for the taxi to dropped Dad's phone. During this waiting time, we had to head back to airport. Lucky, we found port stop just around the corner. Unlucky, we were waiting in the wrong stop, we missed it! Off we strutted and walked to catch the next pickup point , meandering thru 41 Street into Lexington Avenue.. It was a very long walk... Still missed the bus.. This time we decided that a cab ride to airport is best. We didn't want to missed our 16 hour flight back ...
... Little did I know I'd meet my friend, Tonia, who I'd spend the next 10 hours and 40 minutes of my life with.
Tonia was a simple kind of woman, a tad homely at that, but nonetheless warm, friendly, engaging, knowledgable, and quite fascinating actually. Her speech was a bit delayed along with her blinking capabilities. Maybe she was doped up on ambien, had too many shots at the nearby gate, or got away with smoking ...
... bit we wandered out into the street at 9.30 ( 12.30 UK time) and checked out Harlem's main commercial street, Lenox Ave with the widest sidewalks in NY. Mostly blacks, lots of restaurants and bars and cafés, lots of litter in the streets -NYC hasn't money, the recession shows also in the modest cars-lots of churches with amazing signs, some quite incomprehensible. I ask a black woman in front of one gospel church ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!