The Soho Loft
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the list was B&H, a photographic store only a few blocks away. I had bought an Olympus Pen camera with twenty trillion credit card points and it's a fantastic camera but I made the mistake of not checking it out in person before ordering it online. It has fantastic reviews but I never realised it only had a rear view display and no viewfinder. Apparently due to something called ageing, my eyesight cannot read all the information on the screen without ...
... somewhere on the trip.
Since there was still time left in the afternoon, we jumped on the bus to tour Harlem and Central Park. I was surprised at how many separate playgrounds there were for children in the park. It was neat to see how the park was designed to include areas for sports, a small zoo, bike trails, areas for yoga, small ponds, etc. It was certainly well designed. Since I teach about the Great Migration and the ...
... with YMCA which was even more popular and even the ground staff joined in with a dance routine.
Ah yes the game...going into the 9th and final innings the Yankees were up 2-1 with the game seemingly petering out. The first pitch however was smacked into the crowd for the 1st home run of the game and brought the scores level. From then on the Yankees imploded conceding 5 more runs to ...
... about 8 floors featuring mainly pre First World War French artists. Very specific. And a woman (Marie Wells?) who uses art to try to overcome oppression and racism by showing a woman with her vagina out and saying that a boy who is black is not blue. Still unsure on that one... Sarah's favourite painting is by Claude Monet and Tizs is by Boncini. The Picasso stuff is just odd. No there really are some really amazing paintings and Sarah ...
... and uploads to the cloud service so you can rapidly file and edit any printed out document while not having to retype it. Works together above 130 different languages and is accessible to down load on the web or produce. OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition, when you scan a document the OCR software recognises the text, quickly converts it to an editable document like Word or ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!