The Soho Loft
TripAdvisor Reviews The Soho Loft New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... one day. We were there for about an hour around 3am NY time, 7am Iceland time, and 9am Manchester time – it was bright and sunny but we hadn't really been to sleep, we didn't really know if we were coming or going. I tried again on the second plane with my trusty eye mask (probably the most useful thing I've had on the entire trip) but by then was getting excited about going home. I even recognised lots as we came into land over ...
Saturday dawned, full of purpose, with destiny calling. After all, this was the morning we had been waiting for.
Quick, what's the first thing you think of when it comes to New York? That's right, doughnuts. And we were fortunate to be staying just a few short blocks down Franklin from one of the local doughnut hot-spots, Dough. "Dough nut miss this place," our friends told us (okay, they didn't really tell us this, but ...
... a pleasure to see you experience Ecuador. I was very impressed by how all of you made new friends from the other groups on the trip, and I hope you continue those friendships in the future.
I’d also like to thank Ms. Gamper, Ms. Sawick, and of course my wife, Dr. Lee , for being great travel companions. You all made me laugh a lot and it was a complete pleasure being with you on this trip.
Finally, I’d like to thank the parents, who trusted ...
... that we allow you to come here. The people in general are very friendly and helpful.
Madison SG is quite an awe inspiring building inside. One if the best indoor venues I've been to... Elton john has played the venue 64 times and holds the record.....
The game was very very good with two of the better teams in the leagues trying ...
... of course!! Just an amazing experience :) (see, worthy of a smiley face and everything!)
Then it was Empire State time. I was going to pop via the Winter village but have decided to leave that for tomorrow. The Empire State was all lit up and looking good as I walked down. Now the lines are so confusing for the Empire State but I got there in the end! All of New York was lit up and it was very very windy. I even had to take my beloved hat off. I ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!