Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... we neared the Finnish coast. After endless lines at passport control, we finally made it back onto Finnish soil. By this point, we knew the city center well enough to wend our way over to the train station, where we happily stowed our gear in a locker so we could spend the morning getting coffee, reading, wandering and going back to the crêpe place we had enjoyed so much earlier in the week. The one sightseeing thing we did was to stumble upon a ...
... a quiet one the night before we were due for a night out in the town so pre-drinking was undertaken via a potent round of punch. Had a pretty fun night out in the city from what I can remember!
Late start next day on account of the previous night but we got motivated by a swim in the lake and got the train into the city to the open-air museum. This was basically a place where lots of traditional Norway ...
... webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(130, 98, 83, 0.0976563); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(191, 107, 82, 0.496094); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; "> Stockholm is definitely a must see for any traveller, I did fall in love with Sweden - time to find out if Norway can make me feel the same way, we have 10 days of exploring Norway. I have my coat ready to ...
... s bedroom
(and only when it’s time for him to sleep), and the office. The rest of our time
we spend in the kitchen. What’s the point of this? While there’s certainly less
space here, the space is fully used.
Today we’re going to explore Stockholm, as well as doing some weekly grocery
shopping. Should be just what’s needed to get a better feel for what it’s like
to actually live ...
... very scandinavian styled hotel. No extra amenities here. Be thankful you have soap. It is still a comfortable place, good beds with duvets and very modern plumbing including a choice of the big or little flush on the toilet. We went for a walk through the Humlegarden around the Swedish National Library, we paid homage to Linneas ( extra points for those of you who can correctly identify why the Swedes put a statue of him in their park), strolled around ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179