No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
I know, I stole the title from the BHS, but it just fit too well!
Last night was absolutely incredible. So there is this professional all male a capella group in the states called Cantus and they are currently on a cruise ship tour with the show A Prairie Home Companion through the Baltic. One of their members knew of the Ringmasters and contacted Rasmus through Facebook saying that they were in ...
... Stan we had the popular "French Hot dogs" which are a hot dog in a baguette..so gourmet...not really haha. We had some spare time before our train so we decided to go to the Alfred Nobel (Prize) museum in the same plaza. It was really interesting to learn about Alfred Nobel and his contributions though his fortune and his own inventions. Lastly we headed back to central Station where we boarded our train to Oslo, 6 hours later, we are in Norway and a new city, ...
... it is beautiful. Gamla Stan is the old town and we can see why it is the top tourist destination in Stockholm. It is cited as being one of the largest and best preserved medieval city centres in Europe, Stockholm having been founded here in 1252. Its narrow, winding, cobblestone streets with it's many buildings in varying shades of gold give it is character. The Royal Palace, situated in Gamla Stan is one of the largest in Europe with over 600 ...
... and the dinner service. then, after some slight argument, they were both persuaded to drift off to sleep. Unfortunately, this was not the business-like redeye to Kuwait. About 1/3 of the rows had their window shades open (ugh!), so it got light in there fast. Coupled with the fact that they seemed to have the seatbelt on/off bing volume cranked to 11, our kids woke up mighty early. Still - they got a few hours of rest ...
... Lars' granddaughter Victoria joined us to celebrate the holidays and while our apartment is small, the new sleeper sofa has already been put to the test. It has been a really nice time for us to get to know her a little better and to enjoy seeing life from the perspective of a teenager!
On New Year's Eve we were invited to celebrate with Eva and Torgny (owners of our apartment building) in their flat, ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147