Travel Blogs from New York City
... Statue of Liberty - Caught subway down to South Ferry (stop where Staten Island Ferries are) Battery park to board Statue of Liberty ferry. Our tickets were for 2pm but as we were earlier was no problem to go earlier than time. After obtaining tickets required to go through scanned security and cruised over to Statue of Liberty at 12noon. Once off ferry required to another screening of security and ...
Its 10PM and we have been killing time for 5 hours...only 1 1/2 to go. Been a long day...hoping we can both sleep on the plane. We have aspirations of keeping this party going right through tomorrow as we land at 9 am... More to come! Dan & ...
... be able to cook our meals for a week instead of having to try to search for some healthy food amongst the many fast food outlets in US. We found a wonderful organic supermarket in Columbus Circle, which had everything you could think of in the way of fresh fruit, veges, steaks, seafood and even a large array of healthy cooked food and salads to choose from. I couldn't believe how busy it was..... There was something like 50 checkouts working at full pace when I arrived. Many ...
... in one direction. The main exhibition at the Guggenheim was Italian Futurism. It was interesting enough, but I didn't really take to it very much. Their collection is amazing though. The Guggenheims had a lot of Picassos in their private collection!
We decided to explore a bit more of Brooklyn. Crown Heights, the neighbourhood we are staying in, isn't as gentrified ...
... before, be sure to find out the correct form and amount of resistance you should be using. Often times, this is best checked by watching your movements in a mirror or having a friend or partner help you. Incorrect form can lead to limited results or injury.
If you want your fitness program to succeed, surround yourself with other people who also make working out a priority. You will be motivated by their successes, and you can learn ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Smythtribeca New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!