Travel Blogs from New York City
... think about what was next, after spending these last 4 months just living day to day I realized not only how much happier I am but also how much more productive I feel as well. Today I checked my student account and was reminded of just how frazzled I was the semester before I left, I owed 130 dollars solely due to the fact that I lost my keys twice and had to have campus saftey come and let me in. In all my four months ...
Before I had even been to NYC I knew I would love it, and I wasn't disappointed, it is everything I had hoped it would be and more. I am obsessed with this city and it has quickly become my new number 1 favourite city in the world.
We had arranged an apartment through air bnb which might be the size of a shoebox but is in an excellent location so if perfect for us, and we feel like Carrie off Sex in the City in our little central NYC studio. When ...
... use a clean, dry cloth to dry the jewelry. Doing so will keep your jewelry looking its best for life.
Always keep an eye on sales when you're looking to acquire some new jewelry pieces. Buying at the right moment can mean big savings. Check ads in the newspaper, on the Internet, and in stores for the best deals. You could get great jewelry at discounts close to 50%, especially when it comes to styles that are being phased out.
... very good results: facial masks, Mederma scar treatment options, fade creams, skin lighteners, cocoa butter, and many others. Two major techniques are Proactiv and Murad that incorporate many substances. It is hugely advised to make pores and skin exams and seek advice from health-related pros ahead of you choose your acne breakouts scars ...
... show which was absolutely made by the crowd who tirelessly whooped at the smallest raggle taggle bunch as much as the NYPD band, and long outlasted us in the cold.
The afternoon was taken up with a trip to see where all these Irish had come from, Ellis Island and on the way back we felt olbiged to take a drink,
We managed to stumble on Puck Fair - happily one of the bar's I'd found in Time Out's list ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Smythtribeca New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!